Kiss Me

10 Days of One-Shots.

 

 

 

 

The night is full of serenity, and the rapid winds from yesterday slowly cycled and faded into nothing but a soft, warm and whispering breeze against their curtains. The silk fabrics sways and nudges forward, following the winds push until the soft breeze passes through the silk, entering and filling the room.

 

JaeJoong decided to open the living room windows that night. It's a big apartment, too big for just the two of them. That's why when ChangMin asked him to move out of their cluttered and small apartment, he didn't even play the cards of resisting into sharing the payment equally with the younger man. Both of them are employed, and both of them receives a decent amount of payment per month.

 

It's no big of deal, just like the old times, really. He's watching T.V. at 11PM. The usual channel, of course. Like a kid, he likes watching movies that can entertain him until he smiles like a goof, cry like a little girl, and laugh like hye's back to being a kid again.

 

He sometimes wonder though, he thinks and evaluate his life. What is he really up to lately? What is he doing? Why is he with him, why agree him so easily too? Why does he like being near him? Comfortable even, even if at times, at that position, at that closeness, other guys would be petrified. How in the world did he end up with the same apartment as Shim ChangMin? He ask himself why continuously. Still, he can't answer that simple question though the simplicity will seem so blunt and frank to anyone who'll see them in public... private, mostly.

 

Anything more, regarding his decisions with Shim ChangMin seems to be instantaneously unthought of, other than it is irrelevant to resist.

 

He yawmed softly, while his eyes moists in implication of his slow coming drowsiness.

 

"He's asleep. I'm sure of it..." He made a remark about it as soon as the little girl on the TV cried while watching her brother living her slowly. JaeJoong, of course. He's starting to sink into the dramatic plot that's presented in from of him. His focus, diverted to nothing else but the LCD in front of him, bringing him into a complete unawareness to his surroundings.

 

"Hey." ChangMin's voice almost caused him to flinch, the strong movement of impulse was stopped due to ChangMin's hands pressing down on his shoulders.

 

He parts his lips, in initiative action to reply, but the younger man hushed him gently by pressing his forehead against JaeJoong's own.

 

"Pull me closer." The younger one ordered. Though JaeJoong was unsure if he should comply, he did. And slowly, he grabs ChangMin by the wrist, letting the younger man rest against his body.

 

"Hold me, gently." Again, he complied. It wasn't an awkward position though. They've been doing this a lot lately. With ChangMin's head resting on his shoulder's. With ChangMin's lips pressed to his nexk. And his arms keeps ChangMin's body warm, holding him tight, holding him gently, breathing against him softly. And as the wind blows, he held him close in his arms.

 

"Kiss me..." An order so uncurropted that it made JaeJoong's throat dry, his heart skipping a beat, his pupils dilating against the darkness. He hesitated a little, it will be his first time. No their first time, kissing another man. However, in the end, he did what he was told to do. He pressed his lips on to ChangMin's soft ones, and unlike those previous moments, his kissed was violated with a new, profound emotion.

 

He kissed him like he wants to be loved.

 

Unknowingly, he's really falling. He's falling for everything.