How Could This Be?!

How Could This Be?!

By now I have figured it out. I was just living a nightmare. Nothing more. And that's it. Have you figured it out? Anyway, if u didn't its fine. I was blind this whole time! Nobody really is like this in real life! I have no memory of a cruel mom. It was just a huge dream gone wild! I swear I could just run into a wall, but the only problem is it wouldn't hurt. But how do I just wake up? Is it THAT easy? No, no it's not. Finding the hypotenuse of a triangle is easy! But, this, oh this is different. What if I can't wake up? What if I-

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!"I screamed as I shot up.

I clenched my heart. It was excruciating. I couldn't bare it. I let out another scream. I felt the pain cut through me again. I needed warmth! I needed, LuHan. I need him. And he isn't here, or is he? I would have to open my in order to figure it out. But They are to heavy, and I cant. I could hear footsteps. They were hurrying into the room.

"___!" My mom yelled. Terrified of it.

I wanted to scream too, but I couldn't get anything out. I knew these dreams got bad,  but not this bad. This is by far the worst ever.

"SeHun! Call an ambulance! This is bad!" My dad yelled.

"Ok!" I heard him rush away

*                             *                                *

My eyes were finally to slowly open.

"She's awake!" SeHun said.

"Shhh! be quiet!" My mom said.

I felt people circle me, and their eyes just stare into my soul. It was very uncomfortable.

"Guys, don't get to close." I said sitting up.

"Are you okay? That must have been so horrible! I hope your ok." Mom said frantically.

"I'm fine mom. But do I know a LuHan?" I asked.

She looked at me confused. She shook her head.

"How do you know about him?" my brother asked me.

His eyes were wide He looked as if he was about to faint. I have no idea why. Maybe I said something wrong. I don't know.

"What?" I asked.

"He is my me best friend, who died in a car accident when you were two years old." He said.

Oh . Not what I expected.

"Can you tell me about him? Please?" I asked quietly.

"Well, sure why not." My brother smiled.

In a blink I saw a shadow appeared. It was LuHan. He was smiling. I smiled to, but tried to make it look like I was smiling at my brother.

"Well, he was always happy as far as I knew, though he could be very protective, and he was over you strange as it sounds. It bewildered me. But, you were so little and so adorable think I know why."His eyes brightened and he smiled. "I was too, but not as much as him. I think he liked you. But liked I would know! is eyes would glow when he looked at you. And I never understood why. He would sig you to sleep when you had to take a nap. And carried you around when you a lot. I did too, but he seemed like he just wanted his whole world to revolve around you. I just wish he was here to see you, all grown up and everything." I could see a tear roll down his cheek.

"Come here big brother, you need a hug." I reached out for him.

Instead of hugging me he lifted me up and held like he used to when I was 4. He held my gently on his shoulder and let my feet rest on his. I missed this so much. He was a brother that everyone wanted. And he cares. My brother remembered all of these things and I'm thankful he did.

"Hey ____ you feel that?" He asked.

At first I didn't. But when there was a familiar coldness I knew. It was him. He was hugging us.

"Yes" I said looking up at my brother.

That was it. The coldness disappeared. As in it was gone  forever. That was what he wanted. To see my brother and me together like old times. And to hug my brother and I together and say goodbye. There was a pain, and I knew my brother could  feel in too. He was here for a purpose. And it's done now so he didn't need  to be here anymore. So we had said our goodbyes and he left to wait for us where he would greet us when we left this world.

"Goodbye LuHan, Goodbye, untill meet again"