Unison

Worlds

 

Kai had studied the original world and the red forces. He was surprised because the red forces looked like all the twelve members, only with red eyes and sparkling white hair. Of course they didn’t have the same names. But they really seemed so alike that he almost greeted the red eyed members as if they were his friends. They had the same powers as the ones they looked like, but their powers were accompanied by black dust or black shadow. It was different.

Finally it was the day on which their project could begin. And Kai had gathered all of his friends. “The day has arrived to start the project we’ve been preparing for two weeks. I’ll be traveling to the other world then I’ll be back to get the supplies. I’ll see you later.” Kai disappeared as he always does when he teleports himself.

Kai appeared at the other world and gathered the six members of this world. He told them what he saw in the original world and announced that he’ll travel between the worlds a whole day so everyone will be united. He walked over to Xiu Min: “Are you ready?”

“I am.” Kai grabbed Xiu Min’s hand and they teleported to the original world. When Xiu Min woke up, he saw that Kai was glowing. He inspected his own body and saw that he too was glowing. “Where are we?”

“In the original world.”

“Do I have to make the room for assembly here?”

“Yes. I’ll be back in a while with some supplies and D.O.. D.O. will be making a room from earth where we can cook, so your ice won’t melt. Just wait here for us.” Kai disappeared and left Xiu Min. He came back to the original world and saw that the walls for the assembly room were ready.

“This is D.O.. Please get along.” And Kai disappeared again to get Lu Han and some other supplies. And after that he kept disappearing and reappearing to get every member and every single supply. At last all the twelve members were together. The rooms were finished and the cooking was done. Everyone took place at the table Xiu Min made and ate their supper while getting to know each other.


And their butts aren't even cold :D