Back

Worlds

 

Kai ate with the six other members before he went back to his own friends. Everything had to go fast now. They had to save the nice world before every life form is totally erased.

“He’s back!”, Su Ho embraced Kai at once.

“Welcome back!”, shouted everyone.

“Have you found it?”, asked Chan Yeol.

“As matter of fact, I did. I also found a similar world to this one. Let us all gather around the fire. I’ll tell you everything.”

Chan Yeol lit up some wood. And everyone took a seat behind the fire. D.O. gave Kai a seat that was higher than anyone else’s. “Tell your story, Kai.”

“Well, first I woke up in the original world. There I met a woman who told me she was an immortal and that we are immortals. She told me the original world is dying and that we need to combine with six other members to save the original world, so we can live again in restored order.”

“How come the original world is in danger?”, asked Baek Hyun.

“There are red forces and they are destroying everything. Every mortal creature is dead already.”

“How can we find the other six members?”

“You don’t have to think about that anymore, Se Hun. I was send there by the woman. They are indeed with six and they live in a similar world like this one. Like us they have the same problem and wanted to return to the nice world.”

“You met them already?!”, exclaimed Su Ho.

“Yes and they are willing to save the original world in unison.”

“But how are we going to do such thing?”

“Lay, one of those six members, had an idea ready. He wants me to teleport us all one by one to the original world. I first have to transport Xiu Min, who’ll build a wall of ice big enough for us twelve with a table and chairs. Of course we need to bring supplies with us. And they do just the same. We have to be ready in two weeks.”

“We are actually going to the nice world?!”, exclaimed Su Ho in excitement.

“Su Ho, it isn’t going to be fun at first, because we need to exterminate the red forces too. While you five and the other six members are gathering supplies, I’ll have to investigate the world and the red forces. So let us all start preparing everything from tomorrow.”

“We will.”, said D.O..

“Why do we have to such a grand task? Maybe it’s better for us to stay here.”, said Chan Yeol.

Kai putted his hands on Chan Yeol’s shoulders. “They are counting on us. And if we don’t do this, we’ll get erased from existence.”

They all agreed on starting to gather supplies from tomorrow.


I am so excited for the next chapters. =3

After the next chapters will be the chapters I really wanted to write for 2-3 days now.

Yay! Finally!

Thank you for reading and enjoy.