Xiumin

Oneshots For you! [Closed]


tumblr_mjgbcxnqB81r8mgfko1_500.jpg

02. When You Bump Into Xiumin

Hi there! Sorry if it's not what you really wanted, I'm kinda new to dorky thing. But I hope you liked it anyway. And I'm sooo sorry for being toooo late. School, you know. =(


 

 A girl' scream echoed trough the halls of the school. And there's no need to look back and see what's the hell it's going on because everyone know already who she was. She was someone who really love to make people laugh and she didn't care if she embarrass herself in front of people, she was happy in that way and maybe that's why people love her back. Seyoung was someone who could light up their world with her stupidness.

"Oh.My.God. Did he confess to you?" Seyoung said as she looked at romantic words written in a pink paper. Her best friend bit her lower lips as she tried to hide the letter. "You should tell him that you love him back!"

"What?" Minjee gasped as Seyoung spoke too loud about her little secret. As much as she likes Seyoung as friend, she couldn't deny the feeling of wanting to punch her face whenever Seyoung speak too loud when she shouldn't. "It's not easy for me, Seyoung."

"Wae!?" Seyoung whined, she was tired of watching her friend receiving love letter from her crush but she never confessed her feelings. "I am so jealous of you, you have someone who loves you but you won't tell him that you love him back!"

"Shut up Seyoung!! There's no need to let people know about this! Aish!"

Seyoung blinked her eyes as she stared at Minjee, she knew that she was a little annoying for being a child in heart and that sometimes she does things that aren't suppose to do but she also knew that Minjee should confess her love to her crush when she looks at him whenever he was around and now Seyoung felt that she had a mission to help her friend, since they were friend for ten years now.

"I'll help you!"

Minjee gasped as she felt the letter pink letter yanked from her hands and Seyoung started to walk backwards as she smirked to Minjee.

"Seyoung... what are you doing? Give me that!" Minjee stuttered as she felt her heart racing inside of her chest, she knew that Seyoung would do something that wasn't suppose to do.

"You said that it's not easy for you, so I will help you." Seyoung smiled and Minjee started to follow her.

"No! Don't do that!" 

Seyoung started to run as she tried to escape from Minjee, she laughed as she heard her friend pleading her to not to say anything to her crush and of course she wouldn't do that, it's just for helping Minjee as Seyoung wanted her happy.

"SEYOUNG!" Seyoung looked back at her friend and giggled as she watched her friend blushing.

"Woah!" Someone said as Seyoung felt her body colliding to another body, making them both falling into floor. Seyoung groaned when her head hit the floor. "Oh.. are you ok?"

Seyoung looked up and saw a cute boy staring into her eyes worriedly. She blinked nervously as she felt her heart racing into her chest, never in her life saw a boy like him. He was handsome but in the same time, he was the cutest guy.

"Hey, can you hear me? Are you ok?" The boy repeated to her as he hold her face with his both hands, Seyoung blinked her eyes several times as she felt his warm hands in her cheeks. The boy tilted his head to the side and frowned, wondered if Seyoung was okay.

Finally, Seyoung nodded with her head and the boy smiled at her. This time, her heart stopped from beating as she found him really attractive even though he was so cute. And for the first time, she felt her heart reacting this way towards a boy and without knowing the reason why, she liked this weird feelings.

"Oh.. you almost gave me an heart attack." He sighed in relief as he helped her to stand up. Seyoung smiled as her cheeks turned into pink and looked at the floor. She saw his books scattered around them and buns.

"Buns!" Seyoung gasped as she looked up at him.

"Oh... they are my favorite!" Xiumin chuckled.

"They are also my favorite!" Seyoung smiled widely to Xiumin and the latter smiled back her. He knew for sure that she loves buns as much as he likes them too and maybe that's why he was always staring at her since the school started as he felt his heart going weak whenever she smiled to her friends. She was, actually, his crush. And now he was more than happy to be able to talk with her.

Seyoung kneeled down to help him with his books and Xiumin looked at her with his cutest smile making her to look down nervously.

"Hmm, then maybe we can share some buns later." He said and he was for sure that his heart would go wilder and explode inside his chest, afraid of being rejected from his crush.

"Ah?... Of course, I would love to." She beamed and he smiled wider to her.

"Oh... but... actually, I'm asking you for a date." He bit his lower lips as he looked away from her embarrassed. "I have been liking you from a distance and for too long but I never had courage to tell you... so will you go on a date with me?"

Seyoung looked at him dumbfounded, never in her life a boy confessed to her and never she was interested in a boy until she found him. Something in him made her feel that maybe he can be the one, maybe he can make her happy and perhaps her fantasies will be fulfilled.

"Yes." Seyoung smiled and Xiumin chuckled as he pecked her cheek making her blush.

"You won't regret it, Seyoung. I really really like you as much as I like buns."