We meet again? Uri Pikachu Romance

우리 피카츄 로맨스 (Our Pikachu Romance)

Your POV

I was at the school with my sister and friends eating. "Yen-ah!" my sister said as I looked at her. "Why unnie? Something wrong?" I asked as she pointed outside as I saw Kwangmin talking to Minwoo outside our classroom. My heart skipped a bit as I looked away and ate my food again. "Hey why are you like that? You like Kwangmin don't you?" my friend Hyeri said as I blushed. "N-no! I'm not! It's just that I-" "Well she likes him" my sister said as she cut off my sentence and I glared at her. "Really?!?!" Hyeri said as I nodded.

"Then let's go and let Kwangmin talk to you!" Hyeri said as she started dragging me outside the classroom. "Ya!!! I said I don't like! I haven't even finished my food!!!" I said as my sister suddenly put the whole sandwhich in my mouth as they pushed me to Kwangmin. I was coughing as I turned around and looked at Kwangmin. "Ch-cheoseonghamnida" I said as I coughed and bowed at him. "Are you ok?" Kwangmin said as he rubbed my back. "I'm fine and I'm sorry again of what happened" I said as I bowed. "It's ok do you want some water?" Kwangmin asked as I shook my head. "It's fine I have it in my classroom" I said as I bowed. "I'll be going now" I said as I went back to my classroom as I felt that he was looking at my back until I arrived at the classroom. I went to my seat and drank some water. While I was drinking water I was looking for my sister and friend but they were gone.

"Aish! They are seriously going to be dead meat later" I said as I put my water bottle down and went outside of the classroom. I saw Kwangmin looking at me so I looked at him back as I saw him smile and I did the same and ran down the stairs and looked for my sister and friend.

After school I was on duty in the classroom so I checked everything in our classroom, cleaned the bored and fix the chalks and locked the classroom. As I locked the classroom I looked to my left and saw Kwangmin lock their classroom also, I think he's on duty also today. I quickly looked away as he looked at me. "Ya! Wait!" he said as I nervously turned around. "Aren't you the one from a while ago" he asked as I nodded. "I wanna ask you something" he said. "Aren't you the one from the detention who was also late like last year?" he asked as I nodded. "Waeyeo (Why)?" I asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"A-are you free today?" he asked as I looked at him confusely. "Why? I am available except that I have to wait for my sister since she has some extra classes today" I said as he nodded. "Really? My hyung also has one. You wanna wait for them together?" he asked as I nodded. We went to Starbucks which was near our school. I texted my sister that I'll be at starbucks waiting for her and Kwangmin did the same.

"So.... uhmm.. I'm sorry if I asked you here" Kwangmin said as my heart can't stop beating because he invited me somewhere and it's just the both of us. "I-It's ok" I said as he awkwardly laughed. "It's fine since I have nothing to do while waiting for my unnie" I said as he nodded. "Me too actually" he said as I just nodded. Me and Kwangmin ordered frappuchino's while waiting for them.

"I didn't know that you still remember me" I said. "Well.. how would I forget cause it's only the both of us who were in detention that day" he said as I just smiled since he didn't forgot about me. "Nae your right Kwangmin sunbaenim" I said as he looked at me. "What did you called me?" he asked as I confusely said. "Sunbaenim?" I said while shrugging my shoulders. "Well call me oppa now" he said as my heart started beating fast again. "Omo!!! he wants me to call him oppa!!!!!" I thought as I nodded. "Ok Kwangmin o-oppa" I said as I bowed down and blushed. "Aigoo your so cute" Kwangmin oppa said as I just smiled there.

"Do you like pikachu?" Kwangmin said as I laughed. "Wae? Why?" he said as I calm down. "Well it's because it was a random question oppa" I said as he just smiled at me. "I like pikachu too! Pika~~ chu!!!" I said as I saw him blushed then smiled. "J-jinjja? (Really)" he asked as I just nodded and drank my frappuchino.

Author's POV

While you and Kwangmin were laughing and talking your sister saw the both of you in the mirrored glass as she just smiled at you. Suddenly your sister saw Youngmin, he was about to go in but she suddenly pulled him. "YA!" Youngmin said as he looked at your sister. "Mianhae it's just that I want to ask you something" your sister said as Youngmin looked at her. "What is it?" he asked. "Does your brother like my sister?" your sister asked as she pointed to you and Kwangmin in the mirrored glass. "Wait is she Yenny?" he asked as you nodded. "How did you know?" she asked as Youngmin smiled. "Kwangmin likes her so much" he said as your sister widened . "J-jinjja?!?! My sister too likes him!!" she said as the both of them smiled as if they have a plan on their mind already.

"Kaja kaja (let's go)" Youngmin said as he opened the door and your sister was following him as they went to your table. The both of them coughed as you and Kwangmin blushed and told them to sit down. "Well I think me and Yenny should be going now, thank you for accompanying my sister here" your sister said as she dragged you outside.

"U-unnie" you said as your sister smiled. "Ya!!!! My sister did a date with Kwangmin!!!" she said as she pinched your cheeks. "Aish! It wasn't a date!" you said as she raised an eyebrow. "Then do you want a real date with Kwangmin?" she asked as you shyly nodded. "Hahaha awww my sister is in love!!!" she said as she kept on teasing you on your way home.

The next day it was a Saturday. You woke up by a ring of your phone. You quickly grabbed it as you saw someone texted you. You yawned as you looked at it. Your eyes widened as you saw that it was from Kwangmin.

Uhm... Good Morning!!! I was hoping if we can go out today? I want to show you something. Just text me back if you're coming or not. ^^ Let's meet at the station at Myeongdong at 2pm.

As you read the text your heart can't stop beating so fast. You quickly replied him and quickly got changed and get ready. "Where are you going?" your sister asked as you told her that Kwangmin asked you out. "Really?!?! Ya!!!!!!! My sister has a date!!!!!!" she said as you blushed and ate your lunch before rushing out of the door and met with Kwangmin.

You saw Kwangmin at the station standing. You quickly waved at him. "Annyeong oppa!" you said as he smiled and told you to go follow him. "What are you going to show me oppa?" you asked as Kwangmin just smiled at you. You quickly blushed and felt that your heart was beating so fast. He took you to a store. It was quite empty inside as you saw the pikachu collections with him.

Your POV

"Waa!!! Pichu!!!!" I said as I quickly picked one and I was about to show Kwangmin oppa but he dissapeared. "Eh? Where's oppa?" I said as I searched everywhere. He wasn't there so I went to the second floor of the store. I quickly blushed as I saw Kwangmin the middle of a big heart surrounded with pikachu stuff toys. "O-oppa?" I said. "Come here" he said as I slowly went in the heart with him. "I-I know it's all of a sudden but I really like you so much Yenny-ah since when we were in detention and since I saw you were late with me, I can't stop thinking about you. W-will you be my girlfriend?" he said as he gave me a bouquet of flowers. I accepted them as I just nodded and hugged him.

"Nae oppa of course I will I liked you too since that time" I said as my heart can't stop from beating so fast and I can't stop smiling. I let go of the hug as he kissed my lips and told me. "I love you Yen-ah thanks for accepting my pikachu love" he said as he kissed my cheek. I blushed as he saw me holding a pichu stuff toy. "You like that?" he asked as you nodded. "Arasseo it's yours already" he said as you were confused. "Actually this is a store my family owns and... that explains why the store is empty" he said. "J-jinjja?" I said as he laughed and nodded. "So I'll just give you pichu as my first gift" he said as he smiled. "Just pretend that it's our daughter" he said as I laughed. "Ya! What do you mean daughter?" I said as he laughed.

"Well I guess this is my second gift" he said as he went behind me and put something around my neck. As I touched it I saw a ring in the middle. He showed his necklace and it also has the same ring. "Gomawo oppa" I said as he smiled. "Don't take that off ok? If you take that off it just shows that you don't love me and pikachu" he said cutely as I laughed. "How about if I take a bath oppa?" I said as I laughed. "Of course you take it off" he said as he grabbed my hand and went out of the store. "Oppa where are we going?" I asked as he just smiled at me and took me to his motorcycle.

"Here" he said as he put the helmet on my head. "Let's go" he said as he put his on and rode the motorcycle. "Y-you know how to drive oppa?" I asked as he nodded. "I just have my permit but I can still drive my motorcycle" he said as you nodded. "Ohh..." I said as I rode on the motorcycle. "Hang on tight" he said as the motorcycle started moving as I hugged his waist and put my head on his back.

The whole afternoon was fun with my new boyfriend since we went to a lot of places together and enjoyed my pikachu romance with my oppa.

_________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked this!!!!! ^^

Well I just wanna tell my friend that I did this because I knew that you were so jealous of the girl in the I YAH mv so I made this for you hehe ^^ I hope you really liked it!!! ^^

Love you!!!!!

Love all my subscribers too!!!! ^^

Comment on what you think about the story hehe ^^ (Answer the poll only if you don't wanna comment ^^)

 

 

 

Annyeong!!!!!!!! <3

~shiro123