Letting this end

Hope and Wish

 

Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye is a high school buddy .. Yong Hwa treat her like a friend and she acknowledge it although she is crushing him .. Seems the friendship can make they always together , Shin Hye accept it .. Yong Hwa is a handsome guys and freedom boy . Many girl fall in love with him and of course he didn’t accept all of them who beg him .. One day after school end , he and Shin Hye as usual hang at the park ..

“Yong Hwa ah .. why did you reject the quenkas request to be your girlfriend?”, Shin Hye ask him while throwing a stone into the lake . Yong Hwa take a look at her .. “Because I am a choosy type”, he said while looking at her . “What type do you like actually ? There’s many type of girl had confess but you just seems like interested”, she ask . “Wanna know what type of girl I like?”, he ask her and she nodded .. “Your type”, he said and make his way to somewhere . Shin Hye blur a  bit .. Did Yong Hwa just saying that he like her ? That’s mean someone that she crush is also crushing her ? Then she also take a walk to Yong Hwa .. Yong Hwa hold her hand and Shin Hye smile . Now she acknowledge that he like her .

They date for almost 3 years and now is the last year of high school .. They will be heading to the college since they had passed the entrance exam .. But unluckily Yong Hwa need to continue his study in America and it has been his dream to study abroad . Day by day Yong hwa is getting further from Shin Hye .. he ignored Shin Hye call and keep avoiding her .. One day they accidently meet when both of them are shopping at the same store .. Shin Hye didn’t approached Yong hwa as she know Yong Hwa silent means it the end of the relationship that they have built . Shin Hye stand outside the store , holding the grocery .. take shelter from the rain since she didn’t bring umbrella .. Yong Hwa is beside her .. Now both of them is just side by side but no words coming from both lips .. Yong Hwa look at Shin Hye who is putting her palm and let rain fall on it .. But both of their heart and mind speak(note : the words in green , yellow n plump background is their mind talk)

Yong Hwa – Farewell,a person who loves me ..

Shin Hye – Even if you leave me , I can’t forget you, person I am grateful for .. Don’t be worry my precious person , because even without you I will breath. I probably will survive

Yong Hwa – I wonder whether you crying alone . I wonder whether you hurting alone .. Though of you , stepping on my heart, have taken hold of my foot .

Shin Hye then brave herself to look at Yong hwa .. She know that Yong Hwa had been staring at her all time . With tears forming in her eyes , she look at him and both their heart speak again

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa – Person who lives inside my heart, I hope you will be happy .. Person buried in my heart I hope you will live without knowing tears . If you perhaps have any sadness left over , I’ll take it away .. Please live knowing only laugher .

Yong Hwa – I’m sorry my precious person of the promises I said I’d keep , I haven’t keep even one ..

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa – Even if another love will come , I cannot love .. Your place cannot be filled by anyone

Shin Hye cant take this anymore , the more she hold the more she hurt … She make her way right beside Yong hwa and hug him tight .. She seems to cry in the hug … Then she faced him “ I only know this , that I can send you away for your sake , even through this sadness that make me feels like dying .. Just go .. I am sending you away”, she said as she went inside the rain and run far as she can . Yong Hwa didn’t chase her instead he cry and whisper to himself “ A person who lives in my memory , my one and only person , the person who was my everything .. please meet someone good , if you perhaps feel like you suffer , please don’t leave .. Because I cant stand seeing your tears ….

Hi guys so have u watch Flower Boy next door which is currently in ep 1 n 2 .. It was daebak ILYSM guys