All yours

All yours

 

Words in Italic are your thoughts*

 

“Unnie, please stop moving around!” You reprimanded, trying hard to fix Hyosung hair when she kept dancing around.

“Yah, I am trying to save your boy from embarrassment by dancing well okay! And I am your unnie you, don’t you use that tone with me!” Hyosung replied, doing another body wave.

You pouted and stared at her dancing. Your eyes travelled, observing Hyosung carefully. You smiled a little, seeing how focused she is.

“I guess that’s the reason why KiKwang fell in love with her huh” you thought inwardly.

 

Unconsciously, you stared at her s. You looked down at yours, then up at hers and down at yours again. You pouted and sighed.

 

How can she have both the face and the body! That’s not fair!

 

You looked up and saw her deep in thoughts.

“What’s wrong Unnie?” you questioned.

“Uh, just wondering what Yongguk sees in you, your s are kinda small,” she replied casually.

 

“YAHHHHHH UNNIE BWO-YAHHHHHH!!” You exclaimed, keeping her away from you as she tried to touch you, inappropriately.

 

“Phew” you heaved a sigh of relief when you finally get away from Hyosung. You came out of the changing room and went to find the rest of the Secret members and of course, your boy Bang Yong Guk. It’s the end of the year again. This means the endless award ceremonies, gayo daejun(s) and performances, which also means no sleep and definitely no .

 

“Oh the agony,” you thought.

 

You spotted Sunhwa, along with a few other B.A.P members, also perfecting the dance they are performing later at MBC Gayo Daejun. This time round, TS made both Secret and BAP have a collaboration stage together to make up for Zinger’s (poor baby) absence. You noticed Yongguk struggling with his dance steps. His faced flushed red and his hands are awkwardly situated at Sunhwa’s waist.

Holding back a laugh, you called out to Sunhwa.

 

“Unnie, it’s your turn to change!”

“Uh _________ ah! Ya your boyfriend is being difficult! He doesn’t follow the dance steps!” Sunhwa complained.

 

You burst out laughing while Sunhwa walked towards the changing room. The other BAP members also went about doing their stuff, leaving you two alone for some time in the room. You stood there, still laughing at how adorable your boyfriend is.

 

“Stop it!” Yongguk mumbled as he scratched his head, trying to ease his awkwardness. He knows he isn’t that good at dancing in the first place!

 

You stopped laughing all of a sudden and stared at him. He looked at you questioningly.

 

“What’s wro-“

“You seemed to be enjoying yourself huh, blushing like a teenager in love,” you asked with a straight face.

“Huh, wha-“

“So you liked dancing with Sunhwa Unnie?” you asked, deciding to a little.

“Wait, you-“

“Okay, I get it now,” you said, turning around for the door.

 

Before you reach the handle, a pair of hands s around your waist, preventing you from moving.

 

“Why do you enjoy teasing me so much!” Yongguk murmured against your shoulder.

 

“When did I?” You questioned, turning around to face him.

 

Both of you just stood there staring into one another’s eyes lovingly for a few seconds before you reached out to cup his face.

 

“Have you been eating? You looked slimmer than before,” you asked worryingly.

 

Yongguk nodded and nuzzled your hand, like a pet wanting to be, well, petted. You are still worried, making a mental note to make him a good meal when time allows, in fact, make the whole of BAP eat something, anything.

 

Sighing, you let your fingers brush against his left eye. “Mine,” you whispered before leaning up to plant a kiss on his eye.

You nuzzle your nose with his before pecking him on the nose.

“Mine,” you whispered again.

Your tongue swept across your lips unconsciously, and Yongguk’s eyes flickered with desire. You tiptoed, closing the gap between the both of you, and gave him a peck on the lips. Feeling unsatisfied, Yongguk let out a deep growl before leaning forward, attempting to deepen the kiss.

 

“Oh no no no, not here not now mister,” you said as you struggled to push him away.

 

His hold tightens and he pulls you closer. “One more kiss” he murmured before claiming your lips once again. His tongue swept out and brushed against your lower lips.

You refused and tried to break away from the kiss but your body seemed to have a mind of it’s own. Yongguk’s hand travelled down and landed on your left . You gasped into the kiss and he slipped his tongue in almost immediately.

God damn it, I lost again! What has he been doing all this while, for goodness’ sake, perfectly his kissing skills with Himchannie?!

 

The kiss got more passionate and rough as time goes by. You grasped Yongguk’s top, feeling your legs turn jelly. You nudged him slightly and he broke the kiss, knowing that both of you need some air. You leaned into him, trying to catch your breath desperately. Yongguk went on and leave trail of kisses along your now exposed (that sneaky ) shoulder.

 

“Yah what are you gu-“ Hyosung exclaimed, opening the door loudly.

 

You jumped and pushed Yongguk away with a strength you didn’t even know you have in you.

 

“Ouch, yah!” Yongguk winced as he hit the edge of the table. You quickly adjusted your top and fix your hair.

 

“Yah micheosso! Do you know that people can come in anytime!” Hyosung reprimanded, placing her hands on her hips, just like how a mother would be when her child did something bad.

 

You blushed hard and cursed inwardly, biting your now swollen lips.

 

“Ah this is going take a while,” you whined softly (Seriously people do whine softly) as you kept your head down to Hyosung’s endless lecture.

 

“Stop it Unnie, give them a break! Don’t make me tell them what you did with KiKwang last week!” Jieun butted in.

 

You looked at Jieun gratefully as she pulled the noisy Hyosung away. You sighed and you heard a deep growl behind you. You turned around and saw Yongguk messaging his hips.

 

“Mani apa?” you asked, hands reaching out to soothe his pain.

He took your hand instead and pulls you towards him before giving you his signature gummy smile.

 

“Anniyo, as long as you promised to kiss it better later,” he smirked and stared at you as you take in his words. He laughed as the different emotions splashed across your face within seconds.

 

Yongguk kissed your forehead, then your eyes, your nose, your cheekbones and lastly, plant a short and sweet kiss on your lips.

 

“I’m all yours,” Yongguk whispered against your lips and you smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done! Not really good I know but it's late and I simply took a short break from my school work to do it, so it definietly can be better.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment!! :)

 

 

 

SHOULD I DO A BARO (B1A4) FIC NEXT. HE IS SO ADORABLE MY FEELS ARE GOOOOOONE

Sigh, falling in love with all the rappers ;A;

JUST LOOK AT HIMMMMMMMMMMMM

Anyway, pictures to respective owners!