Dinner cancelled cuz Tae,Aiden and Jessica have to go to USA?? Takin care of Krystal?!

How could i betray u,Sica..?

Jessica's POV

arggg krystal can be too playful sometimes so i played along with her. She then showed no expression.Suddenly my phone rang and i pick it up. "Hey sica, i need u and aiden to the airport right now!"Tae said. Aiden got the text from tae and started driving towards the airport as fast as possible.

Yoong's pov

"Now what llama?!" Krystal yelled. aiden then pulled out his seat belt and leaves his car. When all of us got out,"Tae hyung say jess and him are goin to USA for a buisness trip" aiden said. Then krystal sighs and starts to cry. Jessica then hugs her and pat her back to comfort her while aiden went to talk to taeny.

"Yoong can take care of u ,krys" Jessica said while smiling at me. I was surprised at first but seeing krystal make me agree. After waving at them before they board the plane, krystal then walks to aiden's car.She then throwed the keys to me "Drive me safely to my home, doe boy" krys said coldly.

"Ouhhh man shes like sica" I though then sit on the driver's seat then start driving.When i reached her place, she just leaves the car without saying anything. I was confused by her actions but followed her to her house anyways. 

She then opens the door and walks to her room then slams the door. I sighed then decided to sit down on the couch to watch tv. I drank some green tea while watching the sports channel.Minutes later, i saw krystal wearing and oversized shirt and a hot pants that make it look like she never wear anything due to her shirt size....

I almost spill the green tea cuz i can't believe she wear such an revealing outfit. Plus im her sister's boyfriend for god sake. She then pretended to pick something up purposely while i countine watching the tv nervously...

"Oppa~~" krys moans as she start to finger herself while lying on the sofa beside me. I started sweating when krys untied my tie then s my shirt.