Amber Liu

As long as I fall for you

 

And she walked in and stood at the front of the class. There was nothing but silence for the first few seconds then the class started to talk really loud among each other this time.

 

“What!? Amber the tomboy from F(x) moved into SM High!? And she's in our class too! Wow, I'm a big fan of her! She's so hot even though she's a girl. I don't know is this a good thing or not. Yeah I heard gossips that she got kicked out from her own school because of her behaviour and attitude. That means she was a bad student? She used violence to everyone too...”, I heard our class say from girls and boys

 

Amber Liu, I heard of her before. I like F(x) since my cousin Sulli is in it. Amber was also a tomboy like Bae. I look around to see girls falling for her already. And of course also boys but not as much as girls.

 

“Look tomboy, you're cousin is in the house”, YoungJae teased seeing Amber is also a tomboy.

“Shut up GayBoy! I'm much cooler than Amber! And I have some fangirls too. I'm much cooler right Mi”, Bae said.

“Huh? Of course. You're the coolest tomboy I ever met and I would never change that”, I answered back and Bae blushed.

 

Ms Soo claps her hands for everyone's attention. Amber looks like she was a prison in hell or something. Her face was so bored but yet kinda violent. She was wearing the boy's uniform too.

 

“Amber welcome to our class”, Ms Soo welcomed.

“Ms Soo you have a nice ”, Amber complimented as the class all gasped. Maybe the gossip was true about her being kicked out because of her behaviour. Ms Soo sighed and I heard her say this is going to be a hard term.

 

“Well then, Amber, you can sit next too...oh Mi Hyun”, Ms Soo called my name.

“Yes Ms Soo?”, I looked at her and then Amber then back to Ms Soo.

“Put your hand up so Amber knows who she's sitting next with. Look after her too Mi Hyun.” I nodded in reply and put my hand up. Amber looked at me. More like she's staring.

 

“Amber, that's Lee Mi Hyun. She'll look after you for the term. Hope you two can be friends”, Ms Soo said. I don't know what's wrong with Amber she just keeps staring at me until Ms Soo said to go and sit down already.

 

As she sat down next to me I realised she hasn't got her eyes off me. I wonder why?