Kirin Arts School

Dream High 3

Being a working student is no joke, you have to work while you are schooling that's why sometimes I miss school, I'm Bae Mi Yoon come and join me and my friends to follow our dreams.

~Mi Yoon's house~

Myu Seo: Mi Yoon, are you going to school today?

Mi Yoon: Oh, me? I don't think so because I have to deliver these newspapers later.

Myu Seo: okay, come here to the dining room to have breakfast.

Mi Yoon's POV

As if we have a dining room, our dining room is our kitchen and our kitchen is 1/8 of our 1/4 house. I got out of my bed and fixed it, as usual I rubbed my eyes to see clearly, as I went to our kitchen mom cooked spicy rice cakes and kimchi, well it's always what we eat and kimchi is my favorite so why not? 

Myu Seo: Is it good?

Mi Yoon: Mom, everything you cook is good.

Myu Seo: I'm so blessed to have a wonderful daughter like you, okay I'll ready now your bike.

Mi Yoon: thanks mom.

As if we have a bike, I mean we only borrow a bike and if the owner's using the bike I will have to walk a 4 kilometer office.

Myun Jae: Woo! The airplane's flying to unnie!

Mi Yoon: Haha, you little kid, unnie's working hard for us huh? So don't be bad to mom, okay? Promise?

Myun Jae:  I promise.

Mi Yoon: kiss unnie.

Myun Jae: *kisses in cheek*

Mi Yoon: okay, you can now play.

Myu Seo: Mi Yoon, the bike is ready.

Mi Yoon: okay!

I get on the bike and drove on the high way, as I was biking I saw my dream school Kirin Arts School, oh how I wish I can get into that prestigous school and since next week is the last of my school year, I always will be passing by to Kirin.

~Hyun Shik's house~

Hyu Bo: Hyun Shik! Get up!

Hyun Shik: What?

Hyu Bo: get up.

Hyun Shik: what now?

~Car~

Hyun Shik: what? You're sending me to Kirin Art of what?

Hyu Bo: you have to be in a real school where there is friends.

Hyun Shik: I don't want to! I have to get up early everyday?

Hyu Bo: step on it!

Driver: yes sir!

Hyun Shik: Don't!

Hyu Bo: Choi Hyun Shik! In being into a regular school makes you to become a person.

Hyun Shik: aishh!

Hyun Shik's POV

Welcome to the worst part of my life, I'm going to enter a regular school! I'm not hoping for the best because I don't really want to get into that Kirin Arts of something, even though my cousins are there I don't really want to, everyone will never see me because I'm a transferee.

~Kirin Arts School~

Hyu Bo: well here we are! Your grandma's waiting over there at the parking lot.

Hyun Shik: what?

~Parking Lot~

Hyun Shik: grandma!

Grandma: oh, Hyun Shik.

Hyun Shik: grandma, they want me to enroll in this school which I don't like, you wouldn't like that would you?

Grandma: what are you talking about? I wanted you to came here to tell you that I already enrolled you.

Hyun Shik: what?

Grandma: since your grades are up, you are passed, or you want to audition for them to know your talent.

Hyun Shik: talent? I have no talent to show them,

Hyu Bo: that's why you're going to train here.

Hyun Shik: do what you want I will not even attend to this school.

Grandma: Fine, don't attend, and don't even ask your heir to mine.

"Don't even ask your heir to mine" these words keep running on my mind I was about to go crazy, why does my grandma want to get my heir? 

Hyun Shik: what? No heir? what, grandma are you serious?

Grandma: I'm serious, in 18 years I raised you I have been so disappointed in you, so I'm setting my mind to it.

Hyun Shik: grandma.

Grandma: is it it a yes? or a no? I don't like to be waiting.

Hyun Shik: umm...

Grandma: what?

Hyun Shik: yes I will join Kirin.

Grandma: good. Now I will go to Incheon because of your auntie's exhibit.

Hyun Shik: yes Grandma.

Aigoo! I will go to school next year? Aish! Why do my family always says I have no talent? This is my chance to show them I really have talent and then next year I will be home schooled again.

~Post office~

Manager: this is ridiculous Mi Yoon! You're always so late. Why stopping by to Kirin Arts again? Don't dream too much you will never get to Kirin, never!

Mi Yoon: ....

Manager: now get to work!