Chapter 5

Marrying Lee Jinki or SHINee's Onew ?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

* No One's POV *

 

 

"L-Lee Onew?" Ji Hyun said, shocked of what she saw.
 

"Annyeong, Lee Ji Hyun."

 

 

For an instance, Ji Hyun felt surprised because Onew is her fiancé. ONEW. LEE ONEW of SHINee. The last person in her mind. She also felt relief that she will marry someone she knows and favors or the person she begins to love. Onew, on the other side, welcomed her with a warm smile. He found it very cute when he saw Ji Hyun stutter in surprise and also because of nervousness.

 

 

* Onew's POV *

 

 

I made my way towards her and her family. I bowed to show my respect and lead them to our seats. I feel really happy right now. But I have stay composed rather than having a jumping boy here on this restaurant. Ji Hyun may have a bad impression on me if I did that.

 

 

"Here, Ji Hyun-ah. Sit." I pulled the chair for her and did what a gentleman would do.
 

"You two know each other?" My father asked as he and Ji Hyun's father was about to strike a conversation about the marriage.
 

"Yeah. We've been friends since a week ago." I answered as I smiled towards Ji Hyun.
 

"Right. And I'm also a fan of SHINee." Ji Hyun said shyly as a tint of pink began to appear on her cheeks.
 

"Oh really?" Mother said.
 

"Yes, ma'am."
 

"No need to call me Ma'am, Ji Hyun dear. I'm gonna be your mother soon."
 

"Okay, eomeonim."
 

"That's more like it. Right, Yeobo?" Mother then looks towards Father.
 

"Yes. Welcome to the family Ji Hyun." Father said as he smiled towards Ji Hyun.
 

"It's my pleasure, abeoji."
 

"No, It's our pleasure. Minah, you have such a lovely and mannered daughter." Mother said.
 

"Thank You, Geum Hee. You, too, have such a handsome and talented son. My daughter's like a crazy fan of

him." With that statement, I saw Ji Hyun blush hard and I found it really cute. 'Neomu Kyeopta ♥' I just want to pinch her cheeks.
 

"Why don't we eat? I'm getting pretty hungry." I said jokingly and soon Ji Hyun nodded in response.
 

"Oh, Yes. We'll talk about the wedding later. For now let's order our food."
 

"Waiter, we'll now take our order." Father said as he called a waiter to hint that we will now eat.

 

 

After a few seconds, the waiter arrived and list all the foods we ordered. And after a few minutes, he came back with our appetizers, main course and lastly, the dessert. I just ordered a simple dish. FRIED CHICKEN! Still the Chicken Maniac as ever. After eating, I requested that maybe Ji Hyun and I could take a little stroll in town to get to know each other. Our parents agreed and we left them to talk about the wedding. I wonder what kind of wedding they'll agree to. It makes me wonder. 

 

 

Time pass and Ji Hyun and I had to go home. I escorted her back to her house. And when we arrived at her doorstep, I kissed her again on her forehead just like what I did a few days ago. 'I never want to let you go.' I thought as I hugged her tightly.

 

 

"Annyeong, Ji Hyun-ah. I'll see you in two days for the Dress Fitting. Take Care." I said as I went in my car and waved back at her.
 

"Annyeong, Onew-ah. Yes. Be careful on your way back, ne?"
 

"Of course. I'll text you later."
 

"Okay, I'll be waiting."

 

 

I drove back to the dorm. And all the SHINee members seems to be excited of the story for tonight. They keep on bugging me to introduce Ji Hyun to them. But that will take place on my wedding. Haha ~ I can't afford anyone to fall for MY Ji Hyun's charms. I texted Ji Hyun until we both began to feel sleepy. And all I remember is this was the best day of my life.

 

 

- After 2 Days -

 

 

* Ji Hyun's POV *

 

 

"LEE JI HYUN ~ WAKE UP! " someone shouted. 'I know that voice. Sulli?'

 

 

I opened my eyes and saw Sulli staring at me smiling. 'Why is she here? There's school today. Aish. Of course, I told her to accompany me today.' I stood up and head to the bathroom without a word. I washed myself and brushed my teeth and maybe spend a little time staring at myself at the mirror wondering if this is true. Wondering if marrying Onew is not a dream. Aigoo. We're gonna go to the wedding boutique to find a wedding dress and suit. I chose Jinri to be my Maid of Honor. And from what I heard, Onew chose Minho as his Best Man. Waa ~ I went out of the bathroom wearing comfortable casual clothes.

 

 

"Ready, unnie?" Sulli asked.
 

"Yeah. Kaja?"
 

"Of course. I think Onew oppa waited there for about 1 hour." Sulli said in a teasing tone. Yes, Sulli knew my fiancé is Onew.
 

"WHAT?! I thought the appointment is 9 am, right? Did I read the clock wrong?"
 

"I'm just joking. It's still early but oppa arrived there earlier. Look, he sent me a text." She said as she let me read the text Onew sent her.

 

 

* FLASHBACK *

 

 

I am at school having a break after a long hour of lecture. I remained in the classroom because first of all, I'm not hungry, second, I'm still in my dreamland because of last night's events. After a few minutes, I felt someone hit me in my shoulder enough to snap me back to reality.

 

 

"Aaaaaaahhhh! What was that for? That hurts, Jinri." I said as massage my shoulder.
 

"Mianhae, unnie. Your smile is too creepy. By the way, what happened last night? You met your fiancé, right?"
 

"Yeah." I replied with a smile.
 

"So, may I know who it is?"
 

"Promise not to tell anybody?" I asked. The last time I remembered telling Sulli something like this, she almost let the whole world know.
 

"Okay, I promise. I will not do something like last time." 'What? Is she a mind reader?'
 

"It's Lee Onew of SHINee."
 

"OMG! Onew oppa? Waa ~ That one's a keeper unnie. You're so lucky."
 

"Yeah. And do you want to know a story?"
 

"What is it about, unnie?"
 

"About how Lee Ji Hyun met Lee Onew last week by accident."
 

"YOU MET HIM?! Why didn't you tell me? I'm hurt."
 

"Okay, so here it goes..."

 

 

I told her how we met. From the accident to the meeting in Han River. I told her every single bit except the fact that he resembles Dubu or I had grown feelings for him.

 

 

* END OF FLASHBACK *

 

 

To : Sulli Dongsaeng ^^

From : Onew oppa ~

 

Annyeong Sulli. You're in Ji Hyun's house right? I already arrived here in the dress shop. Take your time, ne? See you later ^^

 

 

"See, he really looks forward to the wedding. I wonder what happened."
 

"What "I wonder what happened." are you talking about?" I asked.

 

"Well, you see, he became pretty uneasy lately."

 

"What?! He's okay, right?"

 

"Of course. No need to worry about, unnie."

 

"That's a relief."
 

"I asked Minho Oppa about it and said that Onew Oppa is pretty stressed about their comeback."

 

"They're having a comeback?! Why did I learn that just now?"

 

"Oops. I said something that is supposed to be a company secret." Sulli w

Please log in to read the full chapter