Chapter 22

Marrying Lee Jinki or SHINee's Onew ?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

* Ji Hyun's POV *

 

 

These past few days has been stressful. First of all, I'm gonna have my Final exams next week. Which means I need to review my lectures more. In short, I need to focus on studying. I can't even fangirl for my husband when they released 'The Misconceptions of Us'. Even if I'm close to them, I can't hide the fact that I miss my old routine to fangirl for them. Like checking fansites for pictures. Aigoo. Good old times.

 

 

And another reason is the threats. They keep on sending me notes. Like the one I found on my locker when I was about to get my books. Or that one time that someone sent me a package with pictures of me marked with an X. It even has a picture of Onew and me. How on Earth did she get a picture of us? Is she a sasaeng? She even got access to my schedules. Everytime I go to my class, on my desk shows a scribbled writing that says 'Give him up.' This isn't a prank anymore. And I'm getting scared each and every day.

 

 

It was like my dream is coming true. I hope not. The worst thing is, Onew is not here yet. He may be back next week. Depending on his upcoming schedules. I always feel like something bad is gonna happen. This feeling is worse than what I felt before our honeymoon. My instincts never fail me. But I wish, just for once, I'm wrong.

 

 

"Ji Hyun-ah? Spacing out again, I see." I heard Seung Ri said.

 

"Just thinking about something." I mumbled.

 

"By the way, Sunyoung noona is happy when you hang out with her. She can't stop talking about it, you know." He smiled.

 

"It was fun hanging out with her." I chuckled. Then, I focused my attention on Minhee. I remember my dream. She's crying. And my heart broke. I don't want her to be part of this.

 

"I should go. Umma needs me in our restautant later. You know, another business gathering. See you tomorrow." Seung Ri said as he walked out of the room.

 

"Minhee-ah. Do you have anything to do later?" I asked.

 

"Ne. My family was invited to that gathering at Seung Ri's. I need to prepare myself." So, I guess I'm the only one whose free.

 

"Oh. I see. I should get going too. I need to go to SME's headquarters to check on something." I said with a sigh.

 

"Eh. Something's wrong?" She asked. No way I'm gonna tell her what's wrong.

 

"Nothing. Just stressed out by the coming exams. That's all." I lied. It makes me feel sad lying to her. But it's better this way.

 

"Okay." She said and I left her mumbling a soft "I'll go."

Please log in to read the full chapter