Just a little snow.

Cafe Sweethearts

 

 
Taeil found himself snuggly set in a cafe booth, surrounding himself with calm and soothing things. He was a bit cold due to the weather so he held his cider mug tight in his hands, the heat arousing from the cup. Taeil looked out of the window, watching the snow fall for what seemed like eternity. The corner of his lips curved up into a smile, the snow giving him peace. 
 
Creativity got the best of Taeil when he set foot outside of his dorm. He longed for a warm cafe, a warm place to find happiness and comfort. He wanted a friend, truly. For the longest time, Taeil spent his time in the apartment on his laptop, casually writing lyrics and poetry that came to his mind; being completely content in is mellow home. Some days he had a friend over, but most days it was just the sounds of his soft breathing and the rumbling of the washing machine or other appliances he rarely used. Most mornings, the smell of coffee and caramel sifted through his apartment; the sweet flavors all in one cup of perfect coffee. 
 
Snapping out of his thoughts, Taeil noticed a young man outside of the window. The young man was tall and husky, the cool image fading away when Taeil meets eyes with the other. Taeil instantly blushes as while the other melts into a goofy smile. 
 
Taeil looked away, taking a large sip of his drink, hoping the other hadn't noticed his faint red complexion.
 
The young man walked into the cafe, the bells above the door signalling a customer but as soon as Taeil heard the bell, he froze.
 
The young man made his way to the table he saw Taeil at, sitting across from him. 
 
"Annyeong~" His voice was also deep, but had a hint of cuteness in it. Taeil made sure to take note of this as he nodded slowly, setting his mug on the table in front of him, placing his warm hands in his lap instead.
 
"I'm Jihoon. I saw you in the window just now and-- well. I just couldn't stop myself." Jihoon sheepishly smiled, biting his lower lip shyly; Taeil also biting his lower lip out of nervousness. 
"Taeil." He spoke his name with a brief chuckle at the end. "A-annyeong..." He stuttered, still taken back by the youngers confident-but-really-shy appearance. 
 
---
 
After almost four hours of talking, laughter and smiles, the two had learned so much about each other. Jihoon knew that Taeil liked indie music and coffee on a Sunday morning. Taeil found out that Jihoon was also called P.O, but creating a preferance with his name. The shorter male liked to call the other Pyo. Pyo confesssed that he loved cheeseballs and Saturday morning cartoon reruns. Taeil and Jihoon made plans to meet again. Again and again they met, growing very close. They enjoyed sharing each others warmth when they snuggled close in the booth. A smile appeared on Taeil's lips as he laced his fingers with Pyo; Taeil looking out the window once again.