What lies behind close doors

My screwed up life

Minyoung POV Location : seoul , South Korea

"AUNTIE STOP , I AM GOING TO HAVE BURN MARKS AND I WONT BE ABLE TO GO TO SCHOOL!!" i said as she poured boiling hot water on me

"Hmm, you will won't you , then i guess you got lucky , i don't want your stupid lazying around , get out of my sight now! Get OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!" she yelled in my face.

"Yes auntie " i said bowing and then left.

"TCH , don't call me that! i am nothing related to you , i am a kind woman , and you , well you are a murderer!!" she said and walked away.

I grabbed my  clothes and put it in my duffel bag . I grabbed my phone and put on my shoes. I started to text sungjoon oppa.

TO: Sung Oppa

Oppa , i am coming over . auntie is mad at me again :(

I started packing things in my duffel bag , like my uniform and grabbed my backpack and bag and hopped out the window. i landed safely on the ground. My phone vibrated and i got a text from sung oppa

From sung oppa

Its going to be okay:) cheer up Kid

 I'll pick you up at the same place i always do , walk safely.

I'm on my way~ 

I smiled and started walking to the grocery store sung joon always picks me up in.

3 minutes later i arrived and waited for a bit. I sat down on the bench ,and looked at my phone . I turned it on and the screen saver was a picture of my and sungjoon oppa. He has been with me ever since i was a little girl. He use to be my tutor since i was 6 years old. when i first saw him i decided he was the man i wanted to marry . The only guy i would always love , besides my dad . 

*honk honk* i looked up and it was sung joon in his car .

" You getting in or not ? Are you just going to drool how handsome i am?" he said and smirked playful

i grabbed my things and got in the car

" hi oppa!" i said 

" hey kiddo , hows it going?"

" the usual." i said 

" Is auntie mad at you again?" he said

" you know it" i said cheerfully.

We arrived in his house and he helped me with my bags.

" i am going to take a shower okay?" i said and ran up stairs.

I went to the room i always stay in and put down my bag and grabbed my towel and clothes .I went to the bathroom and i the water. i put the water on cold so the red blotches would appear less. After the shower i dried myself and put my clothes on , forgetting i forgot a long sleeve shirt.

"aish babo! why must i forget the longsleeve!!" i whispered to my self. 

I stepped outside of the bathroom and ran to my room and fast as i could without sung joon catching me. I was almost to my room then i bumped into someone.

" OW" i said as i fell on my

" why are you running as if a monster was chasing you?!?!"

" ooh , because ...umm..."

"YAH! what happened to your arms?!? " he said grabbing them.

"Umm, i accidentally spilled hot tea on them?" i said hopefully he'd believe my lie.

" Come on , lets get you fixed up ." he said taking hold of my hand i started blushing.

we went to the kitchen and he got the first aid kit from the highest self , he is really tall!

"this might hurt a little okay? 

"okay." 

He started to rub the medication on my arm , i felt no pain . I am immune to pain .

" why are you not yelling and crying? you use to do that when you were a little kid." he said smiling and the memory while applying the medication.

" i am not a little kid anymore!! i am 15!!" i said 

" You will always be a little girl to me . Remember that okay? " he said then he stood up.

" i'm done , you can go play" he said with a playful smirk.

" YAH IM A BIG GIRL!!!" i yelled at the top of my lungs.

" oh really ? Prove It!!" he teased.

" okay i will " i said and i put on my shoes.

" where are you going?" he asked.

" im going to the club , and im  going to get guys phone numbers!" i said tying my shoe.

" OH no youre not ! its dangerous !" he said blocking the front door.

" I am a big girl , i can handle it ! " i said trying to move him. 

" NO" he yelled.

" I AM GROWN UP , I CAN HANDLE IT!!!" i yelled back

"NO , I SAID NO!!!" he said yelling louder

" fine then i will prove it another way." i said taking off my shoes.

" okay , good." he said 

I was walking away and then i tripped and almost fell, but sung joon caught me. Our faces were so close if i moved an inch i could kiss him , then i remembered i had to show him that i am all grown up. i decided to take the chance and closed the gap . I felt magic fireworks in the air.

It lasted all about 2 minutes when we both pulled away for air. He placed me fully on the ground.

" This is wrong we shouldn't be doing this, and you are right you are all grown up. Lets pretend this never happened. Good night kiddo , i mean Minyoung-ah"

"good night oppa , i love you" i whispered the last part

 

Luhan POV Location : Beijing , China

 I was done parcticing with My new group EXO and i was on my way home, to america to visit my fathers family.

My phone then vibrated

" hello?" i answered.

" Luhan , We think we mightve found your sister's Where abouts"

" Where is she?" i asked 

"She is currently in Seoul , South korea" 

" I will be there in about 2 days , then we can futher search for her.

"okay , i will see you then"

"thank  you  bye"

"okay , bye"

We hung up , then i immediatly dialed my father's number

"Luhan , Are you on your way home already? " he answered

" Ni Hao Ba , i have good news! I might be able to find my sister!! But i am going staight to korea , she might be there. So i won't be able to come home this time." i said

" its okay luhan , Be safe okay? bye "

 He hung up , i knew he was disappointed but i have a chance to find her. This time might be it