part 2

Seoul keeper belated christmas special

He grabbed his notebook out of his pocket and browsed through until he found the right page. He compared the results to the ones in his notebook. He grabbed the syringe and walked towards Jinki. He carefully looked for a vein on his arm and injected him.


Kisuk walked towards an intercom. He picked up the phone. Jiyong grabbed the phone upstairs.

‘All we can do now is wait.’

‘Okay.’ Jiyong answered shortly. He turned around. ‘You heard him, we can only wait, so I want you guys to go back to work.’

‘Well, that’s heartless.’ Hyosung mumbled.

‘We’re dealing with the president here, this is top priority, now go!’

Everyone scrambled around and went off to do their jobs. Jiyong sighed as he watched his co-workers, his friends walk away. He turned around and looked down through the window. He decided to go down and talk about the facts with Kisuk.

Kisuk grabbed his syringe and stared at Jinki. He walked over and started to draw blood again. Sample after sample after sample.

‘I think that’s quite enough.’ Jiyong said, slamming the door.

‘I need his blood.’

‘And you have it.’

Kisuk looked back at Jiyong, sneakily changing the tubes and again taking a sample. Jiyong sighed and grabbed Kisuk’s arm yanking it away from Jinki.

‘I said that’s ENOUGH!’

‘I NEED MORE!’

‘DO YOU WANT TO KILL HIM?!’

‘Jinki’s a nice guy and all but there’s no guarantee he’ll survive! If I get enough blood I can continue research to save other mutants in the future!’

‘Well you can do that IF he doesn’t.’

‘I need to draw the blood while he’s still alive.’

‘Well that’s too bad, if I see you taking one single drop extra, I’ll fry your brain,’ Jiyong hissed getting closer to Kisuk. ‘So. Very. Slowly.’

‘But-’

‘No buts! I know you have.. your history with this virus so you’re just.. confused right now. You know what, just go home and take a nap.. or something.’

‘I can’t leave!’

‘You’ve done everything you could for him, we’ll look after him.’

‘Call me if anything happens.’ Kisuk mumbled.

‘Of course, let’s go.’ Jiyong answered.


‘So just like that I’m out of the story!’ Kisuk whined.

‘HEY! YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL ME! AT LEAST YOU’RE ALIVE!’

‘Don’t forget dear Jinki, in that other universe I am this worlds Changsun.’

Jinki gasped and turned his head towards Changsun.

‘You wouldn’t?!’

‘Shut up guys, I want to know what happens next.’ Hyosung said.




“Maybe Changsun was right all along. I’m not cut out to do this, fry his brains I said, I should’ve send him home in the first place. I’m a horrible leader, I threatened Kisuk, Jinki might be death, Changsun was right, all along.”

Kisuk sniggered and whispered ‘told you so.’

“JIYONG! I NEED HELP! I FOUND SOMEONE IN THE COMPUTER! I NEED AS MUCH HELP AS I CAN GET!” Soyeon yelled telepathically.

“Someone? You mean something?”

“NO! THERE’S ACTUALLY SOMEONE INSIDE! I’M GOING IN BUT I NEED HELP!”

“Okay don’t be hasty we’ll be there shortly.”

Jiyong started to run towards the computer room while telepathically calling everyone who was available to come and join him. he rounded a corner and saw Gain and Hyosung running. Jiyong opened the door and walked in.

‘Okay, what is your plan?’

‘I’m going in to fight him while I control you guys and look for evidence.’

‘But do we need evidence if he’s.. inside the computer?’

‘I almost found something when he showed up. There’s something he doesn’t want us to find. Now let’s hurry before he erases it!’

Jiyong nodded. Hyosung and Gain both took a seat behind one of the computers. He first connected his brainwaves with Soyeon. Then he pulled Gain’s and Hyosung’s brainwaves in and connected them. He gave Soyeon control over the two girls’ minds. Soyeon’s form digitized. Her body now composing of cyberdata she easily entered into the computer screen. Through Jiyong she had control over Gain and Hyosung. As she wandered deeper into the digital world she had the two girls look through the computer for the evidence they need.

Jiyong on the other hand was splitting his mind in two, figuratively speaking. As one half gave Soyeon access to hack the computers while she was digitized and the other half he used himself to monitor the others. Kisuk’s mind was resting, which means he was asleep. He scanned for Changsun’s brainwave. As he found it he was able to connect their minds.

‘Mr. President please, stay still!’

‘No. NO! I don’t want to!’ Tae Hyun said, trying to pull himself loose from Changsun’s hold. ‘He’s coming to kill me!’

‘Who is?’

‘HE!’

‘And who is HE?!’

‘IF I KNEW I WOULDN’T BE HERE!’

‘Please, you’re safe here. Calm down, I’ll get you something to eat and drink, don’t leave.’

‘Safe? SAFE?! What if you want to murder me huh? You and your powers lured me here! I’m right aren’t I?!’

‘You’re just a little hysteric, which is completely understandable. But I promise you we’ll find him!’

‘LEMME GO! LEMME GO!’

‘Sir, please, calm down.’

Jiyong sighed. He probed inside Tae Hyun’s brains. He increased the amount of neurotransmitters, one of them being serotonin, which caused Tae Hyun to enter a deep sleep.

“I.. suggested him to go to sleep. In return I want you to check up on Jinki.”

“Is that even legal?”

“GO!”

Jiyong rubbed his temples. He looked at Hyosung and connected their brains.

“How’s everything here?”

“Horrible! I feel Soyeon in my mind and it feels weird!”

“SHUT UP!”

“No you shut up, do you know how it feels to have someone else’s mind along with your own?”

“Yes, yes I do know how it feels.”

“Girls, girls, there’s no time for this, the president got hysterical and I suggested him to sleep, people will notice something’s wrong when they wake up, we might not have even an hour left.”

“I’ll break contact, Jiyong copy my knowledge about computers to the two young ladies.”

Jiyong entered Soyeon’s mind. He looked around him and saw different memories, hidden in different chambers. He stopped in front of a door that said computer knowledge. He opened the door and memories flooded him. He absorbed the memories as if they were his own. As if getting shocked by electricity his muscles contracted making his body shake wildly. Flashes of Soyeon’s memories appeared in front of his eyes.

From HTML codes, her hacking skills, conversations she had with computers to random numbers and letters he wouldn’t have known what they meant until now.

He gasped sharply. He retreated and found himself back in his own body and mind. He shared his newfound knowledge with Gain and Hyosung.

“Soyeon?” Jiyong carefully thought, as he was unable to find her presence. “SOYEON!”

Soyeon walked through a digital environment. She saw a big, muscled guy staring at her. Smiling. He even gave her a small wave. Soyeon used the raw digital material around her and created a sword. The man laughed and shook his head. With a flick of his finger the sword disassembled back into raw material. The man seemed to have similar powers to Soyeon’s. She sighed. This was just as she expected. But that wasn’t what her sigh meant.

‘, Jinki is unavailable, he was closest to Soyeon.’ Jiyong grunted. ‘What do I do?’

‘What’s wrong?’ Changsun asked who had hurried over as quick as he could at Jiyong’s command.

‘She entered the computer, saying there was someone inside trying to remove any evidence, I’m afraid this might become-’


‘A battle of the strongest.’ The man laughed. ‘Who controls the digital world? You know one of us might not.. leave this place.’

‘Why are you doing this?’

‘Tsk tsk, don’t try to put your weak girl act on me, I’m really vulnerable against girls.’

‘If you start talking now you might walk away unscattered.’

‘So you’re boasting now? Alright I’ll tell you. Tae Hyun was one of my best friends!’

The man gritted his teeth, as he spoke computer data changed into figures, into humans, showing the story.

‘I was getting some attention internationally, finally after working out for years!’

Soyeon clapped her hands and pointed at him, now realizing she had heard his voice before.

‘YOU’RE THAT BODYBUILDER THAT DISAPPEARED INTO NOTHINGNESS! KIM JONG KOOK!’

He hissed at the sound of his own name.

‘I was top league, all the guys wanted to be me, the girls wanted to be with me.’

Soyeon shook her head and whispered a soft ‘not really.’

‘I had everything I dreamed of! And that’s when he became a president. I supported him and he ruined me! AND NOW PREPARE TO DIE!’

The data, the raw digital materials around them started to fly towards him, surrounding him as an armor. Soyeon quickly did the same but was slightly to late as he charged at her. She grabbed his arm and threw him down. She quickly got up and removed Jong Kook’s armor. As quickly as it disappeared it reappeared. He stared at Soyeon and laughed.

‘How oh how will you defeat me? I wonder..’ He said smirking, provoking.

‘It’s not like you can defeat me either!’

‘Perhaps. Or perhaps I have a trick up my sleeve.’

‘What if I have a trick up my sleeve?’

‘I’m sure I’ll see it sooner or later.’

Soyeon glared and started to shape shift. Her digitized body now covered in digitized spikes. Jong Kook just crossed his arms and laughed. Infuriated at being looked down upon Soyeon disappeared and reappeared right in front of Jong Kook. Her plan was to scramble up Jong Kook’s data making him incapable to put himself back in one piece. Scramble up was her nice way of thinking destroying and by making him incapable to put himself together he would be unable to continue existing in the digital world, or the real world. Jong Kook laughed as he stood a distance away from Soyeon.

‘Interesting, so you’re capable of killing, very interesting indeed.’

‘T’ch, you don’t leave me with any other options.’

‘Don’t you feel bad for me? I was a great guy and suddenly out of nowhere, nothing. A big joke. You know how that feels, don’t you? Don’t you crave revenge?’

‘Have you tried talking to Tae Hyun? I mean, it was pretty minor, everyone probably already forgot about it.’

‘They might have, but I never will. The feeling of humiliation! You know how that feels! To walk around with those feelings, thinking about it every passing second!’

‘You’re overreacting, all he did was showing people he could control you.’

‘Do you know what that means in my line of work? He might as well have signed my death certificate.’

‘It’s not too late to apologize, you guys were best friends, I’m sure he could forgive you.’

‘That’s where you’re wrong, I don’t need to be forgiven. He needs to pay for the suffering I went through.’

Soyeon came up with a plan. Somewhere out of Jong kook’s sight she made a source code, trying to create a virus.

‘You don’t need to suffer this much! If you come back everyone will have forgotten about it, you can make up with one of your best friends.’

‘There will always be someone who brings it back up. I don’t get how you just continue living like this. You know it’s not what you want.’

‘You might have killed one of my friends! For what? Because someone made a fool out of you! What kind of bull is this! That’s the stupidest reason ever!’

‘Maybe it’s not?’ Jong kook said laughing, again, provoking her.

He sat down and brought his knees to his chest. He placed his arms on his knees and rested his head on top of his arms. He laughed and turned his head.

‘I’ll get you, and I’ll take you to prison.’ Soyeon said as she finished the virus.

Jong Kook laughed and moved his head around. Soyeon controlled the virus and directed it towards Jong Kook. With it she could banish him out of the computer, find the IP address of the computer he used and track him down. She couldn’t help but feel slightly giddy at the thought of defeating him. Just as the virus was about to enter Jong Kook’s data body he laughed.

‘You think you’re little virus can defeat me? You think I didn’t notice? I’m better than you, think about what I said, you know you want revenge just as much as I do.’

As the virus had entered him he disappeared.

With Soyeon’s abilities she was able to communicate with the computer. She searched every inch, every code, but couldn’t find anything about his whereabouts. She sighed in defeat and left the computer.

Hyosung held a child in her arms and she worriedly looked at the computer. Gathered in the room were the president Cha Tae Hyun, Jiyong and Gain. They all jumped up when they saw a body appear from out of the computer screen.

‘Soyeon!’ Jiyong yelled excited.

‘G-dragon.’ She answered with a smile as she got up. She looked around. ‘Mr president.’

‘Nice to see you’ve made it back, have you found the culprit?’

‘Yes I have, it appeared a former comrade of yours has some, hateful feelings towards you.’

‘TOWARDS ME? ME!? WHO WAS IT?’

‘A man you once considered your best friend, Kim Jong Kook.’

‘KOOKIE?! HE’S ALIVE?! WHERE IS HE?’

Soyeon shook her head and looked down in shame. ‘He got away.’

The young kid looked at Soyeon. Soyeon met his gaze and smiled back. The child cried and hid his face.

‘She’s scary! She not here now she here!’ he cried.

‘Hush hush Hyo Joon, it’s only auntie Soyeon!’ Hyosung said trying to calm him down.

The kid took another peak and quickly looked away again, crying louder.

‘Can you find his whereabouts with the computer?’ Jiyong asked.

‘No, he seemed to have similar powers, but he was superior.’

‘But he’s alive right? What where his motifs? Why does he hate me? Why did he disappear? Why did he tried to kill people?’

‘I’m not sure if he’s alive. He said he did it because he hated you after embarrassing him on national television. He said it was out of revenge but I can’t shake the feeling there’s something else.’

‘OFCOURSE IT’S SOMETHING ELSE! HE DOESN’T HATE ME! WE’RE LIKE BROTHERS! SOMEONE CONTROLLED HIM! WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE AT MY PARTY? WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN TO THEM? IF WORD GETS OUT I’LL MAKE SURE YOU GUYS WILL NEVER SET FOOT OUTSIDE AGAIN! I’LL LOCK ALL OF YOU UP! EVEN THIS KID’S PARENTS!’

‘Sir, we tried our best to catch him, someone’s at the blue house right now to check up on everyone and Magic here slowed down the process of everyone getting back their consciousness. We’ll have more news soon.’ Gain said.

‘How long have I been gone?’

‘A while. Couple of hours.’ Hyosung answered.

'Thought so, everything moves so much slower inside..'

The door swung open and Changsun ran in followed by Kisuk. Tae Hyun grabbed Changsun by the collar and stared at him, his face inches away.

‘TELL ME HOW ARE THEY? IS MY WIFE OKAY? ARE THEY DEAD?’

‘Everyone is slowly getting conscious there’s no need for you to worry.’ Changsun answered as he pulled himself loose. He turned to look at the others. ‘Ji—G-dragon, I think you should quickly make sure the president arrives back at the party, and I don’t think we can erase their memories so I think one of us should go there and tell the people there was a gas leak.’

‘Okay, Magic I’m counting on you to bring the president back safely and to soothe the guests by telling them there was a gas leak but there are no permanent damages that could’ve been done.’

‘I want daddy!’

Hyosung sighed and gave Hyo Joon to Changsun.



‘AHAHAHAHAHA! DOES THIS MEAN HYOSUNG AND CHANGSUN GOT MARRIED AND HAVE A KID TOGETHER?! SOMEONE KEEP AN EYE ON THOSE TWO!’ Kisuk yelled laughing.

Hyosung and Changsun exchanged a glance and quickly looked away awkwardly.

‘It’s a different universe! If we base them one their powers and characteristics in this world you and Gain should get married and have a kid.’ Jinki said sniggering.



‘Alright Mr. president, follow me to the hall please.’

She gave Hyo Joon a kiss and walked away. Tae Hyun stared at Jiyong before he followed after Hyosung. Kisuk who had been silent looked around with a broad smile on his face.

‘No one’s going to ask?’ He said.

‘Oh right, what bring you here?’ Jiyong asked.

Hyosung stepped out of the room and saw something move. She turned her head and yelped excitedly. She stared at Jinki. Alive and well. She ran up to him and hugged him.

‘Are you okay?! Are you completely healed?’

‘I feel okay, Ki--’ Jinki looked behind Hyosung and quickly bowed. ‘Mr. President!’

‘Good to see you’re alive.’ Tae Hyun answered with a slight nod.

‘Simon D said I was nearly healed, the medication worked well! The changes are small I’ll have permanent damages.’

‘That’s great news! But I gotta run, have to take the president back home! I’ll see you when I get back.’

Jinki nodded and watched Hyosung teleport by using her magic powers. The door opened and Jinki felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Kisuk. Kisuk pulled him in. Before Jinki could even utter out a single word he got pounced on by his friends.



Wait, wait, wait, this is the ending? What was I doing! My role was super small! Why did Soyeon get to be the hero!’ Kisuk barked. ‘I’M SUPPOSED TO BE THE HERO!’

‘You are, you saved me!’ Jinki said with a satisfied smile.

‘But Andy, why didn’t you appear?’ Gain asked.

Andy was silent but quickly laughed. ‘I guess I wasn’t affiliated with you guys in that universe.’

‘How about that Jong Kook person? What happened to him?’ Soyeon asked.

‘Actually I think he might visit this universe, I think he could’ve transported, that’s one of the reasons I showed this to be honest.’

‘Okay, okay, the most important question is, can we do all those things they could do? Can I enter a computer? Become a body composed of data? Can Gain do all those magicky things?!’ Jinki asked.

‘Yes, I believe when you guys grow stronger you’ll be more capable of doing those things.’

‘Man even in that world Kisuk is infuriating! I wish I could fry his brains!’ Jiyong said laughing.

‘You’re just jealous you were a ty leader in that universe AND this, and I am awesome in this and saved Jinki in that universe.’

As everyone happily discussed the other universe Soyeon was silently staring at Andy. Something wasn’t right. he was holding something back.

 


 

Dundundunnn, hope you enjoyed it.
No Jinki's/Onew's were harmed while writing this.
Is Andy really hiding something? Did Jong Kook transport to the 'real universe'? Where did this idea come from? What did Jong Kook mean when he talked about Soyeon having hateful feelings? Will they ever hear about this alternate universe again?
All this mightwill be revealed in the future in 'Seoul keepers.'

Sorry for being incapable of updating the story for a friggin year.
Hope people will start reading it again.

PS: Liked the little present I put in there? HYOxJOON hehe :P