I think getting caught. chapter 3 part 2

Wilted Roses

Koyuki's POV

i pick up my legs and run as fast as i can. Thank god i lost them. how come i feel like i have heard the name Rŷo before? i thought to myself. ! now i'm lost. I look around for any sign of "home", but no dice. "baka," i mutter under my breath. "Hagashi-kun," avoice from before says, "If we don't find that jo, than she could reveal our secrets!!" they sound like they are on the next street over. "I know, i know, Rŷo, we need to keep our eyes out for the girl," the other voice-hagashi-kun?-says. I panic. When i panic, my Neko ears come out. "!!!" i yell. Oh no. "did you just~" " come on, dammit!" "Kyaa!" I scream really loudly. stop making those noises, you Mother F**ker! i tell myself. I swear a lot when I'm scared. I run again.

"Kyaaa!"

"Got her,"

and then i pass out.


 

woo hoo!!!! This is pretty much all the updates till mid-week. Have you seen the pics i have on the story? weird! It's hard to find pics for a story with made up characters cuz' they gotta be exact. I'm actively (bad spelling) trying!! Also, i <3 comments, whether they make me laugh, straight-face or cry (lesser cry than the others) so feel free to post how you feel! Have you seen "the 9 personality quiz?" do so (only 32 views and no one wants to share results?) =_=  i gotta go, TTYL!

~nek0mimi