Part 1

You're My Winter Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Nayoung grumbled as she slowly woke up due to the sunlight directly hitting her face. She turned to her bedside table, only to be face to face with the numbers 7:48. She groaned as she laid her head back on the pillow. The man beside her shifted in his sleep and she smiled as he took hold of her waist. Looking to the side, she traced over his features with her eyes. Messy brown locks framed a small face with a straight nose and plump lips. Nayoung ran her index finger across the singer’s long eyelashes as he flinched away from the touch. As Yoseob stirred in his sleep, Nayoung took in more of his features, including the dark circles that lined his tired face. Thoughts of their hardships they had to get through to get to where they are now crossed her mind as she smiled to herself.

She didn’t think that their simple relationship could evolve to be something so much more. That something so simple could become something so complicated within the course of a couple of weeks. They merely started out as neighbors who had no ties to each other to co-workers who would occasionally say hi to acquaintances who talked every now and then to secret lovers who would take a casual stroll in the park at night or had a car date to a newlywed couple who was now having their first honeymoon.

Their wedding, which of course consisted of the people they loved and cared about, was one with happy laughter and an unwilling mother who didn’t want her baby growing up so fast but still insisted that she wanted a grandchild soon. The media also wanted in on the wedding, but she and Yoseob had declined politely, wanting their ceremony as private as possible. But to appease the questioning of the public, they did promise official wedding pictures at a later time after the wedding. Of course, their wedding almost came to a stop as the revealing of Yoseob’s marriage was too sudden for their fans, causing much dismay and hurt to the people who had supported BEAST. But as the time for their wedding edged closer, the fans started to accept more of the reality of the situation and gradually accepted her too. And just like how Junhyung and Hara had trouble when they publicly announced their relationship, many fans couldn’t take it and had decided instead to retract from their fanbase. Yoseob was sad for some time, sulking everywhere, but decided that it was for the best if they couldn’t accept the one he loved so dearly.

And with that all behind them, they were now in Aspen, Colorado, where they had rented a small cozy cottage for their honeymoon. Surrounded by blankets of white and the cold winter air, Nayoung snuggled closer into Yoseob’s hold. She had always loved the cold and despite all the snow they had in Seoul, she had wanted a winter wedding. Nayoung liked the snow and cold not just because she was a winter baby herself, but also because of the beautiful scenery winter laid out for her. Learning that Yoseob was a winter baby too was a plus.

Speaking of her winter baby, Yoseob tossed and turned, eventually managing to open one eye to peek at her. They looked at one another basking in the joy of being able to wake up next to each other.

“Good morning wife” Yoseob mumbled in his hoarse morning voice.

Nayoung smiled at her husband, marveling in his cuteness. “Good morning husband.”

“Why are you up so early? We can now do things at a later time, for now, let’s go back to sleep.” He grumbled as he sent her a sleepy wink and continued to close both eyes, snuggling into her chest, intent to fall asleep again.

Nayoung looked at her husband, a little disbelief beginning to appear on her face. It was finally their honeymoon and all he planned to do was sleep? … Oh. Hell. No. It was selfish of her to say, but she had worked hard the past month to make preparations and everything and even though he was busy with all of his celebrity things, she worked just as hard as he did. And she certainly did not plan all of the things for their honeymoon just for him to sleep through it. So, was teasing him right or wrong? Of course, it was never wrong to . She smirked as the thought of his blushing face came into mind. Oh, it was never wrong to see the rare blushes that adorned her husband’s innocent face.

“And when is that ‘later time’?” she began with a playful pout, “ is it when we landed yesterday and you didn’t even wait for us to get inside the cottage to sleep but instead snored through the ride here? Or was it when we finally got to the cottage, but instead of happily embracing me or at least washing, you ran to the bed and slept instead?” At this, Yoseob let go of her waist and quickly turned to the other side, but not quick enough before Nayoung caught a glimpse of pink on his marred cheeks.

“Seobbie…? Seobbie~” she hugged him from behind and snuggled into his warmth, smelling the only scent that Yang Yoseob carried with him. “Are you going to ignore me throughout our whole honeymoon now and leave your wife to all of the available men on the slopes?” She asked cheekily as she began nibbling on his t-shirt playfully, sometimes even nibbling too close and accidently biting him.

Yoseob finally turned when she began biting his shoulders, close to his neck. He glared down at his wife, arms crossed and a slight pout at his lips. “Yah, Yang Nayoung, is all of this really necessary?”

Nayoung copied her husband’s stance and tone as she too stared into his eyes. “Yah, Yang Yoseob, was all of last night really necessary?”

He sighed as he wrapped Nayoung with his legs and arms, making her own legs and arms immobile at her side. “What are you doing?” Nayoung struggled against Yoseob’s hold as it got tighter, knowing it was futile since he was working out quite frequently lately.

“Making you my momma koala. Since you want all my attention, I guess I’ll have to stick with you like a baby koala.” Yoseob stated as he wriggled his head to the crook of Nayoung neck, making her giggle, squeal, and squirm.

“Yo-ssee-oob s-stooop! You know I’m ticklish there!” Nayoung managed to say in between breathe intakes and giggles.

“Where? Here?” Yoseob questioned as he faked ignorance and further tortured her by rubbing his chin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter