Forever.

Forever.

 

 

 

“Everyone rise,” the preacher announces from inside the chapel. Instantaneously, the string quartet erupts into a carefully orchestrated version of Canon in D and all of the guests rise from their seats and move their gazes towards the entrance of the hall. Your palms begin to sweat and you smooth out your beautiful strapless, white wedding gown. You grip your father's arm. He notices your nervousness and sends a smile down at you.

 

“It's okay. I'm right here next to you.”

 

You nod at him and take a deep breath and your father begins to walk to the door of the hall. Everyone in the hall sees yours and your father's silhouettes come closer to the door and to begin to raise their cameras at you. As the inside of the hall comes into your sight, your grip on your fathers arm becomes tighter. You close your eyes for a moment and right when you open them, they instantly are on him.

 

Yixing.

 

 

You breathing stops and heart immediately races just like the time you saw him from the first time. He stands there in a nicely fitting black suit with his hair gelled to perfection, with the watch you gave him for his birthday.

 

The day we met, frozen I held my breath

Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home

For my heart....beats fast

 

A smile grew on his face as you came into his sight.

 

That sweet smile from day one.

 

As much as you couldn't believe it, you felt yourself fall for those pearly whites and cute dimples and deep, expressive eyes.

 

Colors and promises,

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

 

You instantly tune out the stares from invited guests, flashing of cameras, the sounds of your mother sniffling as you start your walk down the isle. Butterflies grow in your stomach as you walk closer to the alter. You watch him look down at himself to see if there is anything wrong with his clothes and look back up at you; something that he tends to do when he's nervous.

 

But watching you stand alone?

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

 

For the longest time, I thought you were perfectionist, like how you always look down your clothes to make sure it's perfect and such, but with looking at your room..” you trailed off laughing.

 

Hey, hey.. I only do that when I'm nervous.”

 

I make you nervous?”

 

He stared at you.

 

You always make me nervous, especially when you look at me like that,” he pointed at you.

 

Like what?”

 

How I look at you,” he smiled, “full of love.”

 

One step closer

 

I'm ready for this.

 

As you reach the alter, you watch Yixing gracefully walk down the alter's steps towards you and your father.

 

Oh God she's beautiful..

 

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

 

Your father turns towards you and a tear falls slowly down his face. You reach up and wipe it off his cheek and give him a hug. As you release your father from the hug, he turns me and offers your hand to me.

 

“Son, take care of her for me.”

 

I look down at you and a smile grows on my faces as I reach up to caress your face.

 

“God knows I will.”

 

You link your arm with mine and I lead us up the alter, in front of the pastor. I turn my body to face yours and take both of your hands in mine.

 

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

 

“You're so beautiful. I love you so much,” I mouth to you.

 

A blush creeps up your face and you look down at your feet. You look back up at me and mouth, “You look perfect. I love you too.”

 

“We have all been gathered here today for the wedding of...” the pastor trailed off.

 

Every breath

Every hour has come to this.

 

 

The pastor's voice slowly dims down into a whisper as the two of your lose yourselves into each other's eyes. A relationship full of trials and tribulations from people and companies, differences in cultures and ultimately skin color have lead the two of you to this very moment of time. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

 

“Will you, Yixing, take this woman to be your wedded wife?”

 

“I will,” I proudly state.

 

“Will you, ____, take this man to be your wedded husband?”

 

“I will.”

 

One step closer

 

“Please present the rings,” the pastor says.

 

Kris taps me on the back and passes the rings to me and I takes a step closer to slide the ring on your finger.

 

“With this ring, I thee wed, ____ _____ _____, the love of my life. I give you this ring as a symbol of my love, my faith in our strength together, and my pledge to learn and grow with you,” I state.

 

Your maid of honor hands you my ring and you take my hand and slide the ring on my finger.

 

“With this ring, I thee wed, Zhang Yixing, the light of my life. I give you this ring as a symbol of my love, my faith in our strength together, and my pledge to learn and grow with you.”

 

As you say those words, a tears slides down your cheeks. My hand reaches up and my thumb carefully wipes the tear off your cheek.

 

 

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

 

 

“By the power of your love and commitment, and the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss your wife.”

 

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more.

 

I cup your cheek and wrap my other arm around you and pull you closer to me. I lean down and capture your lips.

 

With this kiss, I promise to love you forever.

 



 

A/N

Internet at school monkey balls lol

I was feeling sappy and consumed with Lay feels..

Hope you liked it!!

Comment, subsrcibe, and upvote!!