Where to find him

Evader

I rushed home, already planning on how to make my revenge. I was still pissed off as hell, but now I had a goal to focus on. That made me smirk, and a poor kid that walked by dropped his ice-cream when he saw it. Well, to bad for him. Somehow I could feel that my thoughts weren't "approporiate" but I couldnt say I cared. Not with my heart missing, there was nothing to control my rage.  When I fould L.Joe, he was going to taste Hell. 

I saw my house and hurreid even more, running up the stairs and into my room. There I turned the computer on and searched. First for finding missing people, but all that crap needed a family member to search so I switched to private detectives. I found someone promising within a few minutes. His name was Minho, and it seemed like he was well known as South koreans own "Sherlock", since he always found the wanted person. He was perfect. I called him rgiht away, and his secretary, named Key, answered. When he first heared me he sounded unimpressed when I said I was in need of Minho's help. He said Minhos sevices tended to be expensive but when he heared my full name and the fatc that I could pay whatever Minho needed, including transport fees, he happily told me I was in luck- Minho had just finished a case in a neighboring city, making him able to arrive the day after tomorrow. Satisfied I finished the call. Then I remembered. How would I make my revenge? 

Finding him was one thing, and just to make sure I called the airport, bribing them to tell me if a boy (I sent a photo) like that ever showed up. Getting  him into the system was an easy fix with a little money (acctually it was surprisingly low) and I could relax a little knowing he wouldnt be able to leave the country. They also checked, just in case, if he had already left, which he hadnt. bring born in a famous family had its advantages, I dont even think the money was improtant as long as they dealt with me. 

But back to the revenge part, I was lost. I decided to talk it over tomorrow with my friends, seeing if they could help me. But I knew I had to do something bad, something that would make him realize what he'd done to me.