I Love You

BABO

"No! That's mine! Give it back to me now! You can't read my diary you IDIOT!!" you tried to snatch back your diary which was in GongChan's hand but failed because he's too tall. "YAH! WHY ARE YOU SO TALL?!" you shouted as you felt annoyed. "it's not that I'm tall. It's just that you're short, BABO." he said while continue reading my diary with his tongue sticking out. "Channie-ah, give it back it's not funny alright? TT^TT" you said pleading him. "No. it's hard to get your diary you know. And now I've finally got it, I'm not returning it to you until i find out who's the guy you're always talking about with Jinyoung hyung and not letting me know. is he that perfect as you said?" he asked while continue reading while trying to flip the page. 

 
[your POV]
*Where did my diary gone to? I thought I placed it in the drawer last night after writing it? Hmmmm, this is weird. And, Channie's a bit too quiet. It's so weird to be this quiet. Normally he would be bugging me about who's the crush I'm referring to while talking to Jinyoung in the library. Should i check him up? I think I should. Hope he's alright.*
 
As I was going up the stairs, Channie's room door was slidly opened. So, I peeked in it and he was reading a book while smiling. Awwww~ how cute and yeah, I've a huge crush on Channie. He's just so handsome and cute. And when he smiles, my whole world lights up! I can't imagining without looking at him for a day. I've never tell anyone that i have a huge crush on Channie except Jinyoung. Jinyoung knows everything about this crush and oh! this made me remember that there's one time we were talking in the library about my crush "Channie" i refuse to mention his name incase anyone heard and Jinyoung agreed not to say the name out. But what I didn't know was, Channie heard it! oh my. Lucky i didn't mention his name. And this is why he've been bugging me since then.
 
When I took a closer look at the book he's reading, I realized that IT WAS MY DIARY... OH GOD! HOW CAN I MISPLACED MY DIARY AND ENDED UP IN HIS HAND?! WHAT IF HE KNOWS THAT I SECRETLY ADMIRE HIM?! Oh no! I don't want to ruin this good friendship. I must get it back no matter what.
[end of your POV]
 
"Oh~~~ So this is how good your crush are~?" he said while wiggling his eyebrow. What did he said?! did he read it all while I'm day dreaming?! ANDWAE! "what?! you read it without asking me?! HOW DARE YOU!" I said almost bushing hard. "yeah, but you didn't indicate your crush name. here, you can have it back~" he said while grinning from ear to ear. hahaha, babo I bet you didn't saw your own name in the back of the book :3 I'm so smart to wrote it at the back XD hehehe but, something's not right, aren't he curious about who the guy is? I mean, he didn't even know my crush name and he's this satisfied now? O-O
 
It's now dinner time. I'm preparing dinner for the both of us. After the diary incident, Channie and I were so awkward with each other. We just couldn't look at each other in the eye like before. And we couldn't communicate properly too. I think he saw it... oh my, how can I be this careless? If I'm not this careless, we'll not be like this now. I was so deep into thought until I heard some glass breaking. This is when I realized I dropped the plate I'm holding onto. I quickly bent down and pick up the parts "ouch... stupid glass plate" I whispered while picking up the breakng parts. "Babo" did I just heard someone calling me babo? can't he just come and help out?Aish seriously this guy. "see, you're always this clumsy, do you know how worried i am when i see you being this clumsy?" he said while bending down to pick up the broken pieces. His face was so close to mine, I could feel my face heating up already.
 
After cleaning up the mess, he made me sit on the sofa and went to get the first aid kit. When he came back, he gently apply the medicine on my wound. he looks so serious and worried while applying the medicine. "is it painful?" he asked still applying medicine on my wound without looking at me. "not really" now, it's dead silence what to talk? what to do? oh no, this is so damn awkward. "you know, about the diary thing, i'm sorry for reading it without your permission, i hope you're not angry" he said while packing up the first aid kit. "not at all, no worries" I said while looking at my now plastered finger. "actually... I... erm... I.. I.. I saw who's your crush" he blurred it out while blushing. omo, is this real?! "re..really? s..so you know w..who it is?" I said while stuttering. "yeah, actually I have a huge crush on you too. From the first day I met you, I think I've already fell for you. that's why I've been bugging you from the day I heard your conversation with Jinyoung hyung. I wanted to confess to you but I'm afraid I will ruin this awesome friendship. So I didn't confess. But when I heard the conversation between you and Jinyoung hyung saying you have a crush and you really like him, my heart sank to the bottom of my stomach. I really hated myself for not confessing to you. But right now at this very moment, I'm glad that I've took your diary and read it even though I knew you would be angry" he said while blushing a bit. 
*awwwww he's just too cute!*
 
"so, will you be my girlfriend?" he said while holding a couple ring out. "of coz I will! I've been waiting for this moment for years!" I said and hugged him thightly. I could feel that his expression was shocked even though I can't see it hehehe. wait... did he just said that he took my diary?! how can he... never mind, I should let it go right? hehehe. Channie then broke the hug and leaned forward to my face. It's just inches apart from our face. I could feel myself burning up, I bet he feel the same too! And, our lips met. It matched perfectly just like puzzle. His lips was so sweet, so soft and so tender. Not long later, we broke from the kiss. "I love you Eunhee-ah" he said while panting and planted a kiss on my forehead "I love you too Channie-ah"
 
~END~
 
 
So, how is it? >.< I bet it's bad.. PLEASE COMMENT SO I COULD IMPROVE ON MY WRITING! THANKS! :) <3