No comment

Secret Love ~ Daehyun

 

y daehyun his lips, me hugging him from behind, he turned around and kissed my lips with passion, love and... Him. It was full of him. His feelings, his touch, his body, his soul, him.... In every twist we made.... In every toss and turn we do... Soon, we were on the couch, him on me. He smiled. I stared.
"W-we can't do this... Daehyun."
"Wae? We are already together for 5 years and you know I love you more than Babys."
"Because... Because you don't fully belong to me yet!"
"Humph... Is that it?"
"Mianhae, Daehyun oppa."
"It's ok." He got off me. Although I lust for him to go further, I still needed self-control. He looked at me, daydreaming as usual. I hugged him and he returned the hug with his warm embrace and a kiss on the forehead.
"If you don't want to do it yet, it's fine with me. Just make sure you stop me so that you won't regret anything."
"Oppa... Gomawo. You're so understanding."
"Anything for you." He kissed my forehead again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You just won't tell our manager you are dating, won't you?" Youngjae asked Daehyun.
"I don't want to. He might just force me to break up with her. We signed a contract, remember? I can't let him know and she's also fine with our 'secret love'." Youngjae sighed.
"Just like our song... What are you going to do if he finds out or the other members find out?"
"I don't know, Youngjae. I hope that will never happen. Never."
"I will still continue supporting you but something has to be done quickly."
"Arasso."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Daehyun oppa, where are we going?" I asked.
"Somewhere. Hurry up. We don't have much time because I have a concert going on later tonight."
"Then, you can just bring me another day. I don't want you to miss your concert, oppa."
"We are almost there."
"Hmm... This place... Oh." We stopped in the middle of a street where cherry blossoms filled every crook and corner of the road.
"You brought me to see cherry blossoms? They're lovely."
"I said it before in Gurupop show. My dream date is to see cherry blossoms with my girlfriend."
"Yeah, I watched it before. You even stole Jongup's food."
"But this isn't the only reason I brought you here for."
"Hmm?" He let go of my hand and stood facing me. He smiled his usual heart killing smile and kneeled down. I was shocked. He took out a box and opened it, revealing the diamond ring inside it. I gasped.
"Will you marry me and be my official wife,__-ah?" I stood frozen, struck by his words. Is he proposing?!!
"I... I-I... Oh my god!!!! Are you freaking proposing, Jung Daehyun?!!!! Because.. Because... YES!!! Of course I would marry you!!!" I squealed in delight or excitement or joy.. I don't know what to feel!!! I was just exploding with fireworks. He stood up and removed the ring from the box. He grinned while putting on the ring for me. I squealed. I was so happy.
"Be mine. Forever." He kissed my forehead and then, my lips. 
"Forever."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jung Daehyun, what is the meaning of this? You proposed to someone without telling the company first?!" Manager Kang snapped while tossing the book he was holding. Daehyun stood sheepishly and didn't say anything. Beside him was Youngjae. The other members were in the dorm, stopped from following.
"Jung Daehyun, explain." Daehyun continued staring at the book his manager threw down. He didn't want to answer. He didn't have to.
"Are you listening to me?"
"Manager-," Youngjae started but was interrupted by Daehyun who looked up abruptly and glaring.
"Manager, I love her and I proposed to her. There is no further explanation I can give. All I ask for is to be with her publicly."
"You had better be prepared."
"I am." With that, Daehyun turned around and walked out from the room with Youngjae bowing before leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Daehyunnie~~ Did you get scolded?" Himchan asked.
"Yeah."
"Hyung, what happened?" Zelo asked.
"Stuff. Guys, I need to tell all of you something."
"Spill it out," Yongguk said.
"I... I proposed to someone and got scolded for it. I don't want to drag all of you into this problem."
"You silly guy. We are your friends. We'll support you," Youngjae .
"Wow, hyung is married?" Jongup asked.
"No! He's just engaged, Jongup!" Himchan said.
"Congrats~" Yongguk said.
"But... Manager..."
"This is your life, Daehyun. Don't let one guy or anyone bring you down. I'm sure she's the one if you would propose to her. No more secret love!" Yongguk snapped a little. Daehyun smiled.
"Gomawo. All of you."
"No problem."
~~~~~~~~~~~
5 years later~~
"Daehyun oppa, are you free now?" I asked my hubby (^^). He looked at me and smiled.
"Of course, butterfly~."
"Good. I have prepared this for you." I placed a lunch box onto the table and he grinned.
"Wow. You came all the way here just to give me a lunch box?"
"Ne. I would do anything for my hubby."
"I would too, for you." He gave me a peck on the lips.
"I wonder how did your manager agree? You wouldn't tell me no matter how much I ask you, oppa~" He kissed me again.
"Stuff happened."
"Come on, tell me at least a hint about it."
"No comment, my secret love."