→ My Fantasy

Smile for Me.

Music:
Loving You
G.Na

Your P.O.V.

I walked in to the garden filled with beautiful flowers, apple trees, and bushes. Walking slowly, not trying to make any noise at all. That's when I was approached by a white stallion. I walked a little closer to the animal, when it suddenly turned in to.. in to... my crush that I've had four years. L.Joe. I don't know why, but something about him, I don't know if it was the white glow that was formed around him, or just how handsome he was, but something about him seemed too perfect. Swiftly, a single daisy landed on his left shoulder. I smiled, as I took it off his shoulder. He started walking closer and closer to me. He lifted his right hand and caressed my cheek. He then leaned in and kissed me on the forehead..

"YAH! Baek JiHye! Baek JiHye! Wake up!" I heard someone yell. I quickly opened my eyes and fell off the bench I was laying on, with an 'oof'. 

"What!!!" I muffled, face down on the concrete. 

I heard my best friend sigh. "Yah, you were dreaming about L.Joe again, weren't you." 

"No..."

"Then what were you dreaming about?"

"... Math class.."

"Ahh~ you're a horrible liar." Yunjoo pulled me up from the concrete, and dragged me to the cafeteria. 

"Why are we here!!" I whined.

"It's lunch time pabo-yah. Eat up." She handed me a sandwich. 

"I'm not hungry though.." 

"Fine fine, you can fantasize about your prince then." I just laid my head on the table.

"Yah. It's not like you ever fantasized about your dream guy.." I mumbled.

"What did you just say?.." She gave me a mini- glare.

"Oh nothing at all, chingu!" I replied acting happy.

"Psh. Whatever." Yunjoo rolled her eyes as she took a bite of her sandwhich.

All of a sudden, all the girls started squealing. "OH MY GOD! IT'S TEEN TOP! EEEP!!!!" They all ran up, forming a crowd.

"That's their cue." I said.

Yunjoo and I looked over, seeing six super duper handsome guys, standing in the doorway of our school. 

I blinked a couple of times. "Waah.. why is he so cute?.." I whispered to Yunjoo.

"He may be cute, but he's a player. Along with the rest of Teen Top." Yunjoo said back, obviously not interested.

Niel then spotted me and Yunjoo. "JiHye! ..Yunjoo!" He walked towards us, escaping the crowd, and greeted us with hugs.

"Annyeong Niel Sunbae!" Yunjoo smiled, while I just waved.

"How've you guys been doing? Sheez! I haven't seen you for like..." He started counting his fingers. "Ahh. I forget."

I chuckled. "Pabo." Mehrong.

Yunjoo chuckled with me, while he pouted. "We've been doing good!" She started. "The Jook (rice soup) Café has been running well."

"That's nice to hear." He smiled.

"YAH! Niel! We gotta go! Hurry up." Chunji yelled from the crowd.

"Oh! I have to go!" He looked over at the crowd. "See you guys later!" He smiled, while running off.

"What a goof." Yunjoo and I said at the same time.

Niel's P.O.V.

' Aish. ' I thought to myself. ' I'm so stupid. Why can't I talk right when JiHye's around!?" I huffed, while following my hyungs and dongsaengs.

Your P.O.V.

After Niel and the rest of Teen Top left, two girls walked up to me and Yunjoo.

"Oh. My. Gahhhhd." The first one said in english, with a really bad accent. The other was just rolling her eyes at us.

"Uhm.. excuse me, but who are you?" Yunjoo blinked after saying that.

Both smirked. "I'm Soomi." The one with the bad english said. "I'm Channie." The other one said. "And we are.." They paused. "TEEN TOP'S SUPER FANS!" They said in unison. 

Yunjoo and I just stared at them weirdly.

"If you two do anything with or near Teen Top, consider yourself on our kill list." They said in unison again.

I started cracking up. "You think I'm scared of you?"

They smirked, yet again. "You will be after we're done with you." The one named Channie replied. With that, both walked away bumping my shoulder.

"JiHye, gwenchana (you okay)?" Yunjoo looked at me worried.

"Yeah. Of course." I smiled. "Let's get to class now, alright?" I started dragging her off.

 

To be continued...

Annyeong ~! c: Thanks so much if you've subscribed already ^.^ If you haven't, then how `bout clicking that button above? :) hehe. Hope the first chapter wasn't crappy ... Gah. >.<" But yeaaaap. Comments are always loved. hehe. Have a nice day! <3

- marshieeunni -