Love Between Us

Never Tell Anyone That I Am Your Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the time to tell our love story and our happy fairytale ending. 

Love Between Us

Donghae's pov:

I made dinner for Hyukkie but like every other nights, he wouldn't eat my cooking. I ate my plate by myself alone and tears started to fall. I can understand why, he never wanted me as a boyfriend; he was forced to by his parent. I left his plate of food on the table, knowing that he will not eat it either way. I brush my teeth and went to sleep.

Eunhyuk's pov:

I know Donghae cooked for me again but I couldn't accept him. He left food for me and my stomach growled. I slowly made my way to the kitchen and ate the plate. I know I made him cry but I didn't care. Why should I? He is just another guy. I did not love him. Never will. End of story. There wasn't anything that could change my mind. I did not love him, I don't get why my parents would think Donghae is perfect for me. I am NOT gay. I had a beautiful girlfriend but she left me, I was stuck with him.

The world must hate me, I am stuck with this annoying person but I got to admit, he can really cook. This dish is really good, so why can’t I eat with him? This way I actually get to know him better...I didn't know what is wrong with me. I mean, I never hurt anyone before, so why am I hurting him right now? I didn't want to hurt him but it’s like my brain and heart is acting differently. I really got to try to get to know him...if not, I might end up hurting him and then one day I might regret what I did.

Loving someone is hard, falling in love is easy, at least that what I thought, but I knew I was wrong. I knew from the back of my head, that my heart did not have feelings for him. I can’t force myself to fall in love, it wasn't possible. Sigh, I finish up the food and brush my teeth...going to the bedroom, I saw him lying on the bed. Do I have to sleep with him tonight? Or should I just sleep in the sofa like always. The bed looked so comfortable; it was hard to resist it. I walked over to the bed and lay there next to him. Today was the first day; I notice his beautiful milky skin. The back of his neck is so beautiful. It was waiting for someone to kiss it, but I can’t do that or can I?

I must be acting weird again. Tonight I have been thinking too much. I really should rest...after all tomorrow I am going to at least try to love him. Yet in a way I want to tell him something tonight.

"Donghae?" I said, knowing that he wasn’t asleep yet.

"Yes?" he said.

"Never tell anyone that I am your boyfriend!"

Donghae's pov:

"Never tell anyone that I am your boyfriend." Eunhyuk said.

"Why?"

The words flew out of my mouth before I could stop them. I covered my mouth after but I could stop them. I covered my mouth after but I could feel him sitting up. He pushed me flat on the bed and he looked mad.

"Why you ask? Well because you disgust me to death. Your voice, face, body, everything makes me want to vomit!" he yelled at me.

I tried holding my tears back but I couldn't. They just fell nonstop.

"You didn't have to yell at me! So what if I disgust you? Can’t you at least treat me better? Get off me! I am leaving!"

I pushed him off me and ran out the bedroom. I opened the front door and raced out to the park, I couldn't stop crying. I really love him but he treats me like trash. Why did I have to fall in love with him? I can hear footsteps approaching and when I looked up there were two guys.

"Hey beautiful." One guy said.

"Let's have some fun shall we?" the other guy said, and grabbed me.

"No!"

Eunhyuk's pov:

I never actually saw Donghae cry before. Why did I have to say that stuff to him? He ran away but I bet he went to the park. I ran outside to the park and saw two guys trying to him. I punched both of them in the face and dragged Donghae out of there.

He was shivering, his shirt was ripped and he was in his boxers only.

"WAAAHHH!" he cried out and sat on the floor, cuddling himself in a ball.

I went up to him and hugged him; he put his head on my chest and continues to cry. This was my entire fault, I looked at his arms, and there were purplish mark. Those guys!

I held him tightly for a while but seems like he was never going to stop crying. I felt a pain in my heart. I can’t believe what I said would have done this much damage to him.

I cupped his face in my hands and saw how his eyes were all swollen and puffy red. His tears continue to fall but I lean in and kissed them away.

I don't know what was going on with me but I just can’t let him cry. He looked at me but his tears fell again.

"Shhh...Hae, don't cry. It's going to be alright, I'm here."

I patted his head gently.

"I'm scared Hyukkie. They might come back for me." he said and hugged me.

"I am here; let me go get you food."

He wouldn't let go of me so I untangled myself from his and got him a slice of cake. When I brought it upstairs, I was shocked. Donghae cuddle himself into a ball and cry. I walked over to him and notice he was shivering. I hugged him and he cried in my embrace. Oh god, what did I do?

Donghae's pov:

Yesterday I remember crying to sleep in Eunhyuk's embrace. I looked up and saw him sleeping peacefully. I couldn't help but smile at him. I wonder if he loved me, his embraces were really warm and even now I am cuddling in his arm. I felt him stir in his sleep, so I closed my eyes, and pretend to sleep.

"Hmm Donghae? You're still asleep?" he said, and kissed my forehead.

I opened my eyes and smiled at him.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, and continues to cuddle with me.

"Better."

"That's good, I will make you breakfast." he said and pecked my cheeks.

"T-then I will go wash up."

I bet I am red as a tomato right now. I hurried and washed up. When I went downstairs I saw the table was burned fried eggs, burned pancakes and two cups of orange juice.

"Don't eat it, I will order food." he said and was about to go when I picked up a fork to get a piece of the fried eggs.

I ate it, it tasted burnt but since he made it just for me, it taste really good.

"It’s really good."

"How can it be good when it’s burnt?" he asked and sat next to me.

"Because you made it just for me, so everything tastes good."

He smiled at me but there was no emotion in that smile. I can't feel his happiness or sadness in it. It was as if he was made out of glass.

"You should order some food for yourself; it’s not healthy to skip out meals."

"Alright, I will order food. Do you want anything?" he asked.

"No thanks. I will just eat this. I am happy with your cooking."

"Don't force yourself to eat it. It’s burnt and I know it doesn't taste good." he said, and patted my head.

"It might not taste food to my brain but in my heart it tastes good. Thank you for the meal."

I finished eating and went to wash the dishes, as he orders his food. I wanted to cook for him but I don't think he wants to eat my cooking.

"Donghae, when you finish washing the dishes, go get changed. We're going out to the beach." he said, and pecked my cheeks.

I blushed at his thoughtfulness. I finished washing the dishes and picked out some clothes. When I finished changing, he held out his hands. I took it and he walked us to his car.

He started driving and I would look at the view outside the window. Actually I was staring at his reflection. He is so handsome but I know for sure he wasn't mine to keep. It made me sad at the thought of it; I didn't even realize Eunhyuk opened the door for me. Oh-my-god! There was a table and two chairs, surrounded by a heart made out of rose petals. My tears started to fall and Eunhyuk started to panic.

"Don't cry Donghae." he said, and kissed my forehead.

I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Beautiful Donghae, don't cry. Your eyes will be red and puffy. Then you wouldn't be my beautiful Hae anymore." he said, and smiled at me.

This time I could feel the warmth of his smile, I am so happy but then I saw someone that made my happiness disappear. It was Jessica, Eunhyuk's ex-girlfriend. Eunhyuk notice my silence and looked where I was looking.

"Don't worry Hae. You're my mine and not even she can break our love." he said.

Is it true? Does he really love me?

Eunhyuk's pov:

I saw Jessica walking to us and I can see the evil smile on her lips.

"Hey oppa! Never thought I would see you on the beach. Who is this guy? He is too ugly for you to hang out with." she said.

"Jessica...this is Donghae, and you should not call him ugly."

"Why not?  He is ugly!" she said.

"You should look in the mirror first."

I could feel her anger raging and Hae tugged my sleeve.

"Come on Hae, let’s go eat." I held his hand and dragged him away from Jessica. I really didn’t want to hear her say anything else.

I pulled a chair out for him to sit and I gave him a peck on the cheek before sitting down on my chair. I realize how beautiful his eyes are. I never knew his brown eyes are so beautiful. Why did I find him disgusting before? I feel like I scar him with words I said...I was so lost in thoughts I didn't realize he was calling me.

"Hyukkie, I am hungry." Hae said.

Oh yeah I forgot we have to eat.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Can I have steak and a salad?" he asked cutely.

"Of course, do you want soda?"

"Sure." he said.

"Let’s have a chocolate and strawberry cake for dessert."

"C-Chocolate Cake?!" he asked.

"Yes, you love chocolate don't you?"

"Y-Yes! Can I have P-Please?" he asked cutely.

"Anything for you, Hae-ah. Just make sure you don't love chocolate more than me."

He chuckled.

I ordered our food and I suddenly wanted to sing to Donghae. It was a feeling I just got.

♫Sometimes I wonder why I did what I did to you. You love me with your heart but I pushed you away. I didn’t even know I hurt you in the process. I am really sorry but I don’t know what I can do to make it up except starting to love you and treating you the way you are supposed to be treated. All I can say to you is that I want to hold you in my arms when you cry. I-I really don’t realize that my heart is not ready for someone like you after what happened in the past.

No way that I would love you is what I keep whispering to myself over and over again. I can’t stand you but when I realize my mistake I wanted to try to get to know you. To try to love you. B-But I have to tell you one thing...right now I'm not in love with you yet. So I can’t treasure you in my heart but I will try to do so...♫

I was singing near the water but when I turned around I saw Donghae crying. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Hyukkie!" he said.

Donghae's pov:

"Hyukkie!"

I never knew that he was only treating me that way because of his past with Jessica. If I knew that then I would've comfort him and gave him more of my love. I can feel Hyukkie being really afraid because he doesn't know why I am crying.

"Don't cry Hae, it breaks my heart to see you cry." he said.

"I am just happy, can you tell me everything? I want to know more about the person I fell in love with."

"Alright, let’s eat our food and chat at the same time." he said to me.

I feel warmth in my heart and I bet the clock in his heart has started working again. 

~No longer frozen...soon everything will melt because of my love. ~

In my mind I can see a clock in his heart that stopped working for a while. It has finally started working because of my love for him.

~Time has started to move again. Shall we explore our world of love together? ~

Donghae's pov:

I feel like Eunhyuk is developing feelings for me. This is a good sight right? We ate in peace and Eunhyuk told me about his relationship with Jessica and how she cheated on him. Then after they broke up, his parent told him they would kick him out the house unless he starts dating some rich like me. My family is pretty rich, we own a lot of land and the house that Eunhyuk and I are currently living in is own by my father. I don’t want to force him to love him, I want him to develop feelings for me and then fall hard in love with me. I want to cook for him and he would eat my food happily. I want him to hug me and kiss me, cuddle me to sleep.

Well that’s all in a dream I guess. Nothing like this would ever happen. I know Eunhyuk still loves Jessica; he has never been able to forget her. At least not that I have heard him ever say...

"Hae, don’t you ever want to stare into the night sky and just hope to forget things that you just can’t forget?" he asked.

"Yes...I want to forget about pain and love. I want to look into the next day with a smile on my face."

"Yeah, I want to see you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter