Dream of death

One shot Dream that turned to nightmare

I woke up with a rough bump hitting my fragile head against a hard rock that was laying in a green field.

" how did I get here? " I asked as the ground moved under me.

" why am I moving ?" I asked and looked up to see a tall strong man in about his 20's dragging me by my ankle, he had long brown hair that touched his shoulders, his shirt was ripped and bloody and his pants were loosely hanging on his waist.

" where are you taking me?!" I yelled at him squirming trying to make him let go when I felt this sharp pain in my side.

" ahh!" I groaned in pain as my hand shot over to my side to cradle me away from the pain. As my hand rested on my body I felt a wet sensation,

" what? " I looked down to my side and lifted my hand.

" I'm bleeding! Please stop!! I beg you" I pleaded for him to let me go so I could stop the bleeding. Suddenly the man turned and a familiar face was seen,

" LEN!!" I yelled shocked.

" Len are you ing crazy!" I reached up to my ankle and started to pull on his fingers.

" THIS IS FOR OUR OWN GOOD" he yelled

" but your hurting me Oppa let me go"  he turned his head and kept silent.

" OPPA!" I yelled and he picked me up by my ankle and tossed me like a rag doll towards the center of the pile of weapons. He walked up to the sword rack and took a long sword.

" take it " he demanded me to do.

" what, why?" I asked him and he grabbed my wrist placing the heavy sword into my hand.

" I said take it god dammit" he yelled wrapping my fingers around the hilt.

" okay, okay can you explain something to me.  " he looked around anxiously.

" fine what ? " I took a step back and heard a squish of a watery sound.

" what " I turned back and lifted my foot to see the side of a dear friends head laying under my foot.

" AHH!!!!" I yelled and freaked out dropping the sword taking of my shoe and throwing it across the field falling to my knees with my hands on the sides of my head tears screaming down my face.

" Kerry, Connie, Saiya ,Ariana." I mumbled through the tears rocking back and forth.

" pull yourself together! " Len kicked me in the side knocking me down as I looked up at him and wiped my face.

" why are we doing this " he grabbed the sword and place it back in my hand,

" holds it up " I looked at him puzzled.

" Hold It Up " he repeated and lifted my hands for me.

" keep it there " he said and back up slightly, then he slowly walked towards the sword pushing it into his chest slowly as it pierces through his skin then through his stif hard bones that made the sword jerk back.

" w-what! " I tried to pull back but he kept pulling me towards him, until the sword had completely pierced through his back and his body laid limp against mine.

" Now we're both safe " he mumbled as the blood spilled from his mouth and dripped down from my shoulder to my finger tips dripping of the ends.

" Len No!! No you can't die by my hand I just can't" he looked up at me and place his hand on the top of my head.

" your safe now " he smiled.

" daesang " he whispered softly

" NOO YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS OPPA!! " I yelled and started to cry the tears dripped down my cheeks and onto his neck.

" shhh " he said placing his weak index finger against my lips.

" you are the only one left now " he said quickly loosing breath.

" we chose you ... your the strongest girl I know " his smile beamed up at her.

" I knew you wouldn't let us down, so I told them you were the one that could do this " he chuckled as more blood came up from his torn lung into his throat and out his mouth onto my neck, my arms were weakening in sadness and fear soon I was on my knees on the ground with his cold lifeless body laying in my lap. My sanity now broken I looked down at his bloody face, wiping his wet bangs out of his face. Then I bring my hand down placing my thumb and pinky above his eyebrows then swiped down closing his eyes.

" why did you chose me ... When I couldn't even protect one of you " she sighed the tears refusing to stop.

" you could have done more then me " I said and placed my hand on his cheek.

" heh, still kinda warm " I tried to smile as I grabbed onto the hilt of the sword pulling it the rest of the way out of his dead body and dropped my head against his wound,

" I will avenge you, all of you. Who ever did this to all of you will see the same fait that you have." i looked up and around at the bodies of my dead friends then up at the sky gripping into the sword tightly, I gently place Len on the ground placing his arms over his chest and laying the sword on him placing his hands on the hilt like a dead solider. I then stand up walk over to the sword rack and tear another longsword down.

"COME AND GET ME! " I yell.

" you don't scare me, these people will be avenged. BY. MY. HAND!"