He's Just not interested :|

Is it Love?

Chapter 1:

 

“Jae Hee, wait up!” yelled out Aiko.

 

“I don’t want to…just walk faster…” yelled Jae Hee back at Aiko.

 

“But that’s not fair! You have longer legs; it takes me forever to even catch up to you. Please slow down.”

 

Jae Hee quickly turned around in a military-like position and marched towards Aiko.

 

As his face approaches Aiko, he whispered, “Is this close enough for you?”

 

For a split second, he could feel his back freeze and for some absurd reason he was holding his breath. “whooo”, he breathed out.

 

“That’s disgusting! Your breath smells like !” Jae Hee exclaimed.

 

“Weellll, that’s what you get for messing with me..” Aiko smirked, clicking his tongue, “And how would you know what smells like? Hmmm???”

 

“HEY GUYS WAIT UP!” I shouted while racing towards them. While running I stumbled over my feet and somehow landed on my face.

 

“Are you okay, Arie??” Aiko said with concern, rushing over to help me back on my feet, “You know we would’ve waited for you, you didn’t have to rush.” He helped me up, smiling.

 

“You mean YOU would’ve waited for her,” Jae Hee corrected, “I have a class to get to, see ya.”

 

He walked away leaving me with my mess and my books scattered everywhere. Before I knew it I started crying. I quickly wiped my tears off my dirt-stricken face, hoping Aiko didn’t notice. How could he be so mean! Tck, so rude!

 

I snapped my head angrily towards Aiko, “Oppa! How could you not say anything! You just let him leave! Why didn’t you slow down!? And stop smiling!” I cried.

 

“Hey its ok, no need to cry, here let me help you clean up,” Aiko said comfortingly, still smiling.

 

After helping me clean up Aiko helped gather my things, now I felt a little better. I can’t believe I like such a rotten and arrogant jerk!

 

“Ok we have everything now right? Hmm…nothing looks missing and you finally look presentable; let’s go to class now,” Aiko said firmly.

 

I nodded then we headed off to class. History! It was my favorite class. As we walked in I noticed that Jae Hee was sitting in the top right section of the desks by the window. That lowlife scumbag, I thought when I saw him. Aiko casually went and sat next to Jae Hee.

 

“Hey, stop being so moody. How could you just leave Arie there,” Aiko edged Jae Hee.

 

Jae Hee merely glanced at Aiko ending the conversation. There would be no apology or recognition from Jae Hee towards me. I was expecting this to happen, but it still hurt. I knew that he didn’t like me. He made that very clear every time I came over with Aiko to his house by ignoring me completely. Sometime I would blame Jae Hee’s attitude towards me on Aiko. If Aiko weren’t there Jae Hee would have no choice but to pay attention to me. What am I thinking again??? It’s not like Jae Hee and Aiko can be together or something. Aiko has a wife and kids! So why the hell does Jae Hee like him!?? I continued on my train of thought for several more minutes until I was caught off guard.

 

This is the first chapter! I know it's short, but hey cut me some slack c(x I'll try to write longer chapters ^^ Next chapter will be uploaded in a week (: