You made my world complete, Bacon!

Exo-K 2013 One Shot stories

You are the top student in your school because your parent told you so. Every time you entered the school, their attention goes to you. It’s only because they knew how genius and popular your name is. Everyone admired and owes you so much but except for someone who really hates you since the day that you graduated grade school.

Flashback*

Only you and Baekhyun from your class were nominated as the class valedictorian but unfortunately, though you lose to him your parents paid for you to be the class valedictorian meanwhile, Baekhyun knew it all. He heard it all and it made his heart crashed out because for him, his achievement will make her Mom happy day by day.

End of Flashback*

“I’m so happy for you sister, your now popular than ever!” the girl name Jessica says while You are just gawking and thinking about your next quiz which is Math and you really hated that subject because of she always fail though, her mom paid for it she still can’t say that she deserves it. What shall I do? I know my mom did her best just to make me number one but… I was not. I’m not even better than the guy that seated beside me. He’s very good and nice guy in every aspect. I hope mom won’t interact with my studies anymore. I felt ashamed when facing that guy. Oh yeah, he’s that guy! The guy who’s good in Math you thought and start looking at Baekhyun. Why is she looking at me? Doesn’t she felt any guilty of being top thou, she’s not better than me? What a shameless person well, I really knew it since grade school. I thought she really uses her brain but she’s not! I hate her so much! Because of her being so ambitious, my world and aims crashed out! She will suffer the most because of this. This pain wouldn’t enough for her to pay. I will give her the most painful one and that is to break her heart he thought. Then Baekhyun give you a huge smile then winked. You are amazed and start to blushed that gives your friend a confused emotion. “Why? W—what happen to you?” she asked “Well, nothing really—let’s go!” you responded. He’s so cute and good looking though, he’s very serious at first when he looks at me but I guess I have now the courage to talk to him. I guess, he’s hot as well you chuckled.

On the other hand, Baekhyun think of a good plan of making you suffer like what happened when he’s in grade school. He was smirking while thinking about how you blushed and come out of your mind. “I thought it will be so hard for me to break your heart little girl but I guess I was wrong. You’re so easy to get little girl. I’m going to make you mine then dumped you and you will cry with bundle of tissues. I swear, I’m going to crashed you!” he says while chuckling. 


Meanwhile, You are on your way to your classroom when Baekhyun block your way. You can't help but to stare him but unfortunately, it seems like he tortures you that make your heat beat so fast.

I defeated you right away Baekhyun thought. Your so easy to be tortured by just staring at you, you never change at all. Your pretty but damn so fool! I really hated you since and now, I'm hating you more. he added.

On the other hand, You are blushing throughout the time that Baekhyun stares at you when suddenly, the queenka of the school came out and Baekhyun bumped her.

"AIsh~! PDA aren't allowed here okay? And please, Baekhyun if you will do that don't do it on my way!" Jiyeon says irritatedly.

Jiyeon and Baekhyun were best of friends since kid but they never act as one otherwise it is stated or told.

Jiyeon and Baekhyun became rival since then when You defeated Baekhyun, it is because the Salutatorian must be ONLY Jiyeon but because You defeated Baekhyun, Jiyeon and Baekhyun shares the throne or honor that was given.

TBC--

 

Credit goes to: Cheyne