At the wedding

wedding dress fanfic

YoungBae sat there,watching as his beloved started to walk down the aisl,her father by her sid.No expression was on his face.This was because his heart broken.Because he wasn't the man at the end,standing by the pastor to take her hand and claim her as his.He softly played'here comes the bride' as she smiled at everybody that she passed.All eyes where on her.Well not all.Sarah was more focused on YoungBae rather than on Eun Ae.She  could see him perfectly from where the bridemaids like her stood.She knew at any moment he might burst in front of everyone and that tore at her her heart.She hated seeing him like this.She loved him so much that,deep inside,she hated her bestfriend Eun Ae for doing this to him.

The wedding finally ended and everyone rushed to congradulated them,but YoungBae and Sarah.Sarah watched as he stared at Eun Ae and her new husband,Chin Ho.Suddenly,he pulled something out of his pocket and stared at it.He then dropped it and walked out of the church.Sarah rushed and picked it up.Tears glissenned against her cheeks as she saw what it was.The engagment ring he was going to give to Eun Ae.Anger filled her.Not just for Eun Ae for being so blind not to see that YoungBae was in love with her,but also for YoungBae for being blind as well and not seeing that she herself was in love with him.And lastly for herself,for not protecting YoungBae,for not being his sheild when he oh so needed one.She looked back at Eun Ae and walked over to her.She wrapped her into a hug."Congradulations.You've stole two hearts.You have married one and left the other one to rot and wallow in self pity.I hope you are happy with yourself.You get everything and I get nothing.",she whispered into her ear.She slid the ring into Eun Ae's hand and left the church.Eun Ae stood there,awwstruck.What was Sarah talking about?she thought as she looke to see what Sarah had put in her hand.She lifted the small ring and stared at it.She then noticed what it was.It ws a engagement with YB and EA ingraved in it.Her eyes widenned.