12:51

12:51

 

I was sitti2ng on my sofa and watching strong heart , waiting for Bom and yoona,  they said they wanted to hang out,  while waiting for them I unconsciously grab my phone, reading the text message jae send me two months ago, I’ve read his txt for about 30 times already but i still want to read it.

Reading his message again aren't we? Bom said, behind her is an anxious yoona,

 

Oh, you're here already, ahh aniyo, i was just playing anipang. I said then looked away.

 

Come on unnie, you know you can't lie to us. you need to move on it's already 7 months since you broke up with him, yoona said then walked and hold my hand.

 

I looked down and silently cry, I know it's been months, but I still can't get him out of my life, he's there in my room, I sobbed louder, in the kitchen, and in every corner of this damn apartment, he's here, I tried to catch my breath, smiling lovely at me.

 

Dara... Unnie...

 

Flashback

Agi-yah? Jae called, aigoo mianhe i got home so late, they asked me do overtime, and the restaurant was really full today, he kissed my cheek, Are you hungry? Want me to cook something for you?

 

Jae, we need to talk I said in a serious tone.

 What's the matter baby, are you okay? He touched my neck then my forehead but I just shove it away.

 

Hey what's wrong? He asked, there's clearly worried in his eyes.

 

Jae I don't want this anymore. I coldly said.

 

What do you mean you don’t want this anymore? Ash you're tired too? Come let's sleep.. He grabbed my hand and led me to our room.

 

Jae you're smart I’m sure you know what I’m talking about.

 

Funny, you don't call me jagiya, baby, joongie or even my prince anymore.

 

Jae don't make it hard for me, do you think I like hurting people? No, I just want this over, please just accept this and leave.

 

Wae!! Why? Why are you doing this to me? Did I do something wrong? I've been nothing but good to you right? So why?

 

I can't answer him, I can't possibly say that I’m tired of being with him, that I feel bored when I’m with him. So I didn't answer him and turned my back.

 

Just like that huh? You'll just stand there? He hugged me and begged, Please baby, don't do this to me, please, I’ll do everything he cried. Still I stood there and rather feel pissed that he's hugging me.

 

I removed his arms and said, goodbye jae, then went to my room, I thought I’ll cry but I didn't, I convinced myself it was alright, I smiled and mumble I’m free now...

 

 

That morning I went straight to the kitchen and found myself staring at the food he cooked for me, pancakes, eggs and coffee with a note saying Please eat well, if your mind ever change and you feel that you love me again I'm just beside your apartment waiting, please come back to me, i love you jagiya... The letter has few drops of water in it, guess he was crying when he wrote it I thought.

I quickly crumpled the letter and throw it in the trash bin along with the food he cooked for me.

 

End of flashback

 

Unnie, do you think dara unnie will be fine? Yoona asked the older.

 

I don't know, i guess all she did to jae back fired huh, all we can do now is support her. Bom said. Let's just go home and let her sleep like that.

 

The two went to her and kissed her forehead then left.

Later that night dara woke up, staring blankly at the ceiling and seeing jae's face again,

She traces her fingertips on the empty space on her bed where jae used to sleep. She remember everything, It's like everything suddenly played back in her mind again.

She imagined he's just there sleeping handsomely as ever, wearing his black wife beater and boxers. His arms wrapped around dara as if she'll leave him.

 

I remember how I held your arm every night, your biceps, your smooth porcelain white skin. Dara said, talking to the imaginary Jae. Please come back to me, she sat down and hugged her knees, letting it all out,  I regret everything I did, I'm sorry, She cried louder, I'm sorry, I love you Jae, I love you so much. I cried and cried until i fell asleep. Again. This crying has been going on for too long now, I miss you Jae, my love.

 

Few days after.

 

Are you serious ssantokki? Bom asked me.

 

Of course, my suffering needs to end, I want him back, I'll tell him how much i miss him and love him. I said

 

But unnie, Yoona intervene but I cut her off, what if-

 

I'm well prepared saeng, if he accept it or not, I'll take it. I mean, he must still be mad at me for being so harsh on him right? But I'll risk it, I love him so much.

 

They both sighed, arasso,we're just here for you, Fighting!!

 

Aigoo the two of you are so cute I giggle.

 

After that talked, I apply my light make up and put on my sundae dress.

 

Perfect! No everything is set, I said.

 

I went outside and was about to knock when the door suddenly open wide. Revealing a woman.

 

Ahh I know her, she's the waitress where jae work to I thought, I-is jaejoong t-there?

 

Why? What do you want from him? Jessica asked me coldly

 

I-i just wanna say something to him I stutter.

 

He's not here, you should just leave...  now leave. She dismissively said.

 

Ah, Is that so? I-i'll just... Then out of nowhere jae appeared with his hair messed up in a beautiful way, This was exactly what i imagined him to be, black beater, boxer, y and hot.

 

Dara? Jessica? What are you two doing here?

 

Jae opppa~ I missed you so much that's why I'm here~ didn't you missed me? she said then caress his arm.

 

Dara?? Hey what are you doing here?

 

I-I just wanna say Hi~ soo  Hi~ and goodbye~ I can't take it anymore, I ran quickly to my apartment and there I found my two best friends.

 

It's too late~ I criedI'm too late, he moved on already.

 

Shh shh, dara, it’s alright, we're here, its okay Bom cooed and hugged me tightly.

 

He-- He--

 

Shhh, gwenchana~

 

*knock knock*

 

I'll get it, yoona said, she peek on the pip hole and mounted "jaejoong".

 

I ran quickly to my room; Tell him I'm not here.

 

What do you want jae? I heard bom asked in a cold and angry tone.

 

Ah, noona, Can I talk to dara please?

 

She's not here, she went outside awhile ago.

 

Mianhe, but I don't believe you, I been standing here since she went inside, please noona, He begged please, I need to talk to her.

 

Jae~ I'm sorry but yo-

 

Dara! Dara! Dara! Come on let's talk! I know you didn't just go there to say hi, that's bullsh*t, come out here and talk to me, he said in a half mad tone yet the gentleness is still there.

 

Please dara~

 

Jae you need to leave! Now!

 

No! Please noona! Jagiya! Jagiya!

 

I just cried louder when I heard him shout those lovely words~ my shoulders shook uncontrolably , what a music to my ears.

 

This will be the last time I'll cry for him. The last time~  then darkness slowly started to eat me up.

 

As usual, I always woke up in the middle of the night, thinking about him again, I wonder what happened to them when I fall asleep.