'cause baby you'll know.

when words meet heartbeats

"Oh, hi, Changmin Oppa!" the deer exclaimed from where she was. It wasn't that she wasn't thrilled, it was because she needed to talk to someone else. The girl had a problem with Changmin at the moment, okay, well, no, not really, but the guy was being all awkward around her (and that's saying a lot because Changmin doesn't get dazed by anyone or anything). She looked around the towering figure, hoping to find someone else. 

"Are you looking for someone?" he asked nonchalantly. He looked tired, exhausted even, he was leaning against the door frame, looking at her as though he had something better to do. (But he honestly didn't, he liked the fact she was around him.) Her big doe eyes wandered back at Changmin, noting the fact that he was smirking at her. "Jaejoong hyung? Yoochun hyung? Yunho hyung?" he questioned. "I mean if you want to get it on with Yoochun, I wouldn't..."

"My gosh Oppa, stop it! Just because we had that one Haptic commercial, you just won't let it go!" she shouted, trying to stop him from saying anything more about that Haptic commercial. The man chuckled, running his fingers through his hair, looking dishelved, but at the same time, so, amazingly gorgeous that she wanted to, wait, what was she thinking of? "Besides, you were all gushy about Jessica unnie at the time too," she stated with an all knowing smile. 

The man gave her a glare before checking the time on his phone. He was still leaning against the door frame, awkwardly, if she might add. Her eyes roamed around the building, would the guy just invite her in? It was cold in the hallway! 

"Are you going to invite yourself in or not?" he bluntly asked. That snark, she was going have to get him back somehow. She rolled her eyes, pushing the man away before heading inside. "So, what's the big deal that you have to be here at four in the morning?" he asked. 

"I have to tell someone about my dinner!" she squeaked, throwing herself upon his bed. (It really should have been their bed. She picked it out, but he won't say anything about it.) There was an awkward silence before he threw himself next to her, his arms wrapped around her waist like old times. She didn't mind and he didn't care, it was like they were still together. 

"The one with Donghae?" he asked curiously. Yoona nodded her head. Her fingers inching towards his. Wait, she shouldn't be like this, they broke up, they weren't supposed to be like this. Why was she doing this again? "You better realize that I don't really care for his endeavors," he said with a laugh. Yoona inched away from his and threw a pillow at his face.

"Buttface," she teased. Changmin flung the pillow at hers as well. 

"That takes a lot to say, Miss Idiotic Im," he fired back. "But continue with this story," he added, if anything, a little envious that idiot of a hyung got to go to dinner with a beaut like her. 

"Well..."

*

The unnies were making a huge fuss about it. They were all squealing and being weird, except for Jessica unnie. She was cold and tired, and maybe even shooting daggers at me. She kind of reminded me of you back in the day. Remember, when you hated me?

"When did I ever hate you?" 

You know because of that food incident? You wouldn't let that go! ("Oh yeah, huh?") Anyways, then Kibum called me, he was busy shooting a drama in Busan, typical, I know, but he decided to call me and talk about stuff that shouldn't be mentioned. Because they're private and they're a secret and unless you tapped my phone I wouldn't tell you anything. He was weird at the end of the phone conversation like Jessica unnie too. But, maybe I'm overthinking it.

Donghae Oppa brought the Suju oppas with him. I thought it was going to be a Super Yoong dinner because they were there. But Donghae shooed them away. Like the gentleman he was. 

Changmin snorted, and I wanted to slap him with another pillow that was on the floor. 

Oh, and guess what, Oppa?! Taecyeon Oppa was there with his 2PM buddies, Oppa, Oppa, did I ever mention Taecyeon was always kind of cute? Oppa, Oppa, are you even paying attention to me?! Yah, yah, Shim Changmin! Hello? I ended up slapping a pillow at his face.

"If you stopped pounding me with my pillow, then maybe I would reply to you. But why does he always show up? Jesus Christ! That guy."

Siwon Oppa would kill you if you said that in front of him. 

"Yeah, well, murdering someone is a sin."

Shut up. As I was saying, so Taecyeon started talking with Donghae and I just stared at the banana eating Chansung who was being a monkey again. And he just started talking and talking and talking, he was like Sooyoung on a bad day. Crazy, legitimately, being talkative. And I asked Nichkhun about his marrired life with Vic Unnie, he seemed to be in love. Hey, do you still like Vic unnie? I watch him turn bright red and it kind of made me jealous, just a tiny bit. I never seen him blush because of a girl before. It was kind of cute. 

"No. Don't you like Donghae?"

I wanted to tell him no, that he was pretty much stupid, but I shut up and shook my head. Changmin just smirked at me and ruffled my hair like a dongsaeng, I didn't like it, not one bit. But I bounced back to my cheerful self and talked about Junho. 

"Oh, you saw Snoopy? Did you invite him for a game?"

Of course I invited Snoopy aka Junho for a game of Street Fighter, if there was one person who knew about my relationship with Junho, it was Changmin, the one and only. I rambled on about the rest of the date, not a lot of it was really important and I stopped three-fourths of the way because my heart started beating way too fast to continue. So, I stopped.

His fingers intertwined with mine, I laid my head on his shoulder, he chuckled running his fingers through his hair. Why was I here again? I couldn't remember, I just remembered I wanted to tell him a story. But now that it was over, I really shouldn't have be here anymore. He was perfect like always, long, shaggy hair, a perfect smirk on his face. He kissed my forehead as I started to hum some old Girls' Generation's songs. 

"Hey, do you think you could stay here?" he asked, his voice echoing into my ears. I stopped, wandering if manager oppa would mind. I didn't have schedules tomorrow, all the other girls did though and it would be lonely to be in a dorm by myself. I blinked, hoping that was the answer to his question.

"I don't have schedules either," he added. I felt myself relaxing his embrace, he was kind of perfect. And I missed that perfection named Shim Changmin. "It's late and you might get hurt, just stay, alright?" he asked, more like made sure that I was going to stay here. 

"Hey."

"Yeah?"

"I love you," he said. I closed my eyes and hummed. He kissed my lips and we fell asleep, his arms around my waist, my fingers laced with his. I was going to be in a lot of trouble tomorrow. But, at least I knew he still loved me and I still loved him. Oh well, that's okay too.