My life~

~The Wallflower~

Annyeong~

I'm Kwon Jin Yong!

.....But better known as the nerdy-quiet-ugly girl...or the wallflower...

I hated that name,but that's what they call me anyway.I kinda chose to be a wallflower.Trust me it was hard picking to be one or not,but in the end I chose to be one.

Anyway,I go to Infinite High School.Yup,The private,bestest,and expensive high schools out there in Seoul.ALL of them think I just got in there by a scholarship.But,no...I got in here by my parent's money.

Yes,I am rich but nobody  believes it..no one.Here's how I'm rich.

I'm the next heir to the most famous fashion company,called the KK Fashion.

It's funny how when I go walk around school,I see girls and guys wearing the clothes I designed and my family designed.

Well enough about my life in school,let's talk about my family.I love my parents,even though they know about me in school they let me choose my path.They're really loving and fudging awesome even though I don't really see them often.

I also have a brother.You might know him...you know...Kwon Ji Yong.

Never heard of that name?!

Okay.....let's make this simpiler....GD?G-Dragon?

Ahhhh....okay,Now you know him.My brother is the leader of the mafia.Here's one thing I find weird,My parents let him choose to be a gangster.First,I thought that was crazy...but I still love him and he still loves us.TOO MUCH.

He is the leader of the mafia.

He is in the high-ranked group called,Big Bang...or my only oppas I know.

OKAY!,I'm giving out to much infomation about him...sorry bro.Still love me?Okay!!

Let's gossip some more!!

Okay girls,there is this guy I hate but you love him...ugh...even thinking about him makes me sick.

You know who I'm talking about right?No?Fine!I'll tell you who it is.....

.....Kim Myungsoo................what?!YOU STILL DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS!ASFJAJDSFLOAJ.....THINK GURL THINK!

......Still?!?!?OH MY BUDDHA!

IT'S ING DAMN L!

Oh~now you know huh?!

Okay....I'm sorry for cursing....mianhe....Buddha,please forgive me~Come on....Siddhartha Guatama~

You forgive me?!KOMAWO!*Bows*

You don't know who is Siddharta Guatama is?*facepalms*....I'm not going to argue...it's the real name of Buddha.

Anyway....where was I?Oh ya,Myungsoo.....he is the baddest of the bad in the rookie group whose they call themselves....Infinite..

Who calls themselves after a school?!

I Know RIGHT!?

Like the others of my school,they don't know who I am....I think...

OH!And who nicknames someone 'L'?

I don't get it.....seriously....I don't....I'm so slow...

He is handsome.....to you guys....but me...uh...no..girl,just no.

I don't have any friends in school.They only friends I have is basically Big Bang.

Should I tell everyone who my brother is and who my only friends are?Or better yet...my true ideniti?

......Nah.

I'm tired of talking...I'll tell you more about myself while I can...

Okay here we go....again...

First of all,I DO wear tacking clothes,because it's my kind of style for me to wear at school...actually no.It's to hide my true idenity.If YOU were me,you'll see what I mean about being a wallflower.

I get bullied.Doesn't every nerdy human do?...Maybe...not...never mind,I'm getting off topic.

No one really notices me...When I have them in my class and they say..."Are you new here?" or "Who are you?"...yup..every single time they'll say that.

By the way...promise to don't tell my brother about this...please?He'll change my whole look and tell everyone my true identity.

"Jin Yong-ah~Your oppa is here!"Her mom shouted.

"Coming!~"She yelled back.

Looks like I got to go my Ji-yong oppa is here~

Remember our promise okay?

Alright,Bye!~

 

__________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading the first chaptiee!!!Saranghae <3I'm sorry if it's short but I can't give out TOO much information or can I?....No,because then you'll know what will happen next -.-

I hope you read on and on and subscribe or REGISTER For AsianFanFics!.....you..know...so you can subscribe to my story?Alrightiee!Thanks bestiieee!!ILY<3

Please comment if you want ^^

I do love Myungsoo In REAL life but in the story he is just an .....soooorrryyyy Buddha~But my real bias is the WHOLE EXO CREW!!!

anyway....I hope you love it and Bai~