Arrested

Undercover
It's been three days since Aiden last saw Krystal and he's been out of it, dazed and distracted. Luckily, that man wasn't around either. Aiden sat at his desk, nibbling on his fingernail his spy underling came back. 

"Sir, I have the reports." The kid bowed respectfully. "It seems there was a case about you."

"What about the other one... The one with the man." Aiden waits as the boy nods scared. 

"I have both." He says quickly. 

"Bring them here and leave." Aiden motions for the folders which the boy carefully gives it and leave quietly. 

Aiden opened the flap of the first one. He had a spy work in the police department in Seoul. He had her open all the documents in the Chief Officer's files and find anything about Aiden Liu. Seems like there was one. 

In the file, there was a brief description of his childhood and picture. He closed his eyes. He was being hunted. By the police. Scrolling down the papers, he comes across a name that pops out, as if it shouldn't belong there. Krystal Jung. 

"'Krystal Jung - undercover agent'...." He scoffed. "You're a police officer now? What happened to becoming a painter... Ah right... The death of your parents....."

"But I'm innocent..." Aiden throws the stack of papers aside. 

Then he opened the second folder. It was about the man. His name apparently was Kai. 

Aiden scowls as he reads that he had no real identity or parents. Found in an orphanage by a couple who were loving, but they were drug dealers. His new parents killed in the line of fire at a shoot out in an alley. Then he saw Krystal's father's name as an officer who was apart of removing the drug dealers/arresting them. 

"Thats why he killed her parents... But why leave her?" He keeps reading. No luck. 

Remembering he saw Kai's name earlier, he returned to the first folder, under the list of police officers in this mission.... Kai was apart of this mission.

He gets up as he hears banging from his door. Sounds like people fighting. Grabbing his handgun, he locks the door. Then he takes out a lighter and burns the folders in the trashcan. He can't have any traces of the works he's been doing. 

The banging gets louder and suddenly his door breaks open. And a smoke bomb is thrown in. They were coming for him. 

Gritting his teeth, Aiden calmly opens the backdoor to escape. He opens it to find her. With a gun at point blank range. 

"Where were you headed Aiden?" She asks as she raises an eyebrow. Krystal decided to turn him in, she wanted to get him on court, testified and sent to prison or given the death penalty. She didn't want to see him again or fall to her emotions. Clean and fair. And he would die one way or another.

"Nowhere. Officer." He looks at her with sad eyes and Krystal was momentarily stunned. 

"Must be shocked right?" She says calmly. 

"Not really." He moves the gun away from his face. "Put that away. You might really shoot me."

"I'm not trigger happy." She shoves him agains the wall, twisting his arm. 

Without Aiden resisting, she cuffs his hands and quietly says. "You don't know how happy I am right now, being the one who puts you into the cell."

"You don't know the truth of it." Aiden states. "There's a man, you need to-"

"Shut up. I'm done with you."

"What about our time hiking? Or the times we shared recently. Were you acting?" He holds his breath. "I missed you and I was honest with my feelings."

"Mine were all fake." She lies calmly. "You fell for me real hard didn't you."

He swallows. "I've always loved you. Now back to the other topic. That man, his name is-"

"Want me to take over?" Minho appears from the office, holding a gas mask.

Krystal nods with a stern look and departs. 

"Soojungah this is important." Aiden warns. He needs to tell her. Or she could get hurt. Krystal ignores him. 

"Excuse me officer." Aiden tries to talk with Minho. 

"What do you want criminal!" Minho spits out. 

"Can you do me a favor?"

"No!" Minho slams his shoulder into Aiden's back. 

"Watch after Krystal. She's not safe without me around." Aiden glares at Minho. 

"From who?" Minho nonchalantly asks. 

"Kai." Is all Aiden said and zips his mouth. Minho scowls. 

He takes him into the police car and Yunho pats Krystal on the back. Another officer checks Aiden for any other weapons. 

"You did good." Yunho reassures her. "And I'm proud of you."

Aiden sighs and gets into the car. He looks outside the window, and Krystal was staring at him, with a tight smile. 

His eyes widen as he sees Kai behind her, with a smile, and waving to the departing car. Aiden slams his hands against the window.