Drizzle and Rain

Baekhyun One-Shots

“It’s raining,” K mutters, holding her hand out so the raindrops form a miniscule pool on her palm.

“It’s drizzling, not raining,” Baekhyun chuckles and lets his hand find its way to hers. The sky isn’t bright and the cloud brings gloom but Baekhyun’s face lights up amongst everything else. K doesn’t notice this but Baekhyun doesn’t expect her to.

“Are you cold?”

K scoffs. “No way. I can hold the cold,” she reminds him with a smug smile but Baekhyun grins and he lets her hand go. They stop in their tracks and K watches as Baekhyun struggles to take of his red hoodie.

“Here, wear it,” he holds it out to her, as he fixes his cap and shirt with his free hand. When she shakes her head and pushes it back to him, he holds it out again stubbornly.

“Take it, K. I don’t want you to get sick,” he says it so bluntly and plainly but K feels warm inside. She blushes and takes it, grumbling. Despite being oversized for her, she finds it hard to put it on, so Baekhyun’s hands gently helps her head find its way to the opening.

“Thanks,” she mumbles and slips her hand between Baekhyun’s. He hums happily as he walks, a little more spring in his steps. K doesn’t notice this…again.

“Anytime, baby,” he replies and laughs as he wraps his arm around her shoulders and pull her close to him. They walk under the gentle rain. K still thinks its raining anyway. Drizzle…is just gentle rain.

And K loves the rain…just for today. Just for now, she thinks as she buries her face in Baekhyun’s shirt, her arms around his waist. Baekhyun looks up at the sky and sighs, letting a smile make its way to his face.

Baekhyun wishes they can stay like this forever, If there is anything he likes more than drizzly days…its his K. 

 


 

A/N: This is just a super short drabble......Hehehe, its for KL-mars