How it began ?

Trapped in an other world

While fixing your hair you walked to your stuff. The hiphop danceclass had just ended and you were pretty satisfied with the result, even the teacher complimented you. 

After saying goodbye to your dancemates you made your way to the exit and crossed the road, just like every fridayevening.
Because you knew your dad would be a few minutes to late you had brought your ipod; to play some games to kill time.

You just beated your score record (on temple run :p)  when a white van (=big car) passed by, it gave you goosebumps (you know the stories about white vans and creepy men in it ... no? ok) but you immediatly relaxed again. Everytime when you were alone outside in the dark and someone passed or rode by you imagened dramatical and scary situations that could happen.

You noticed that the van quickly turned at the roundabout on the end of the road. It faced you again and accelerated. This time your heart was the one making a scene, it pounded a thousand times faster ('cause you know, who knows this time there will be a 'dramatical or scary situation'). The tires of the vehicle skidded and made loud noises. You decided to pretend like you were planning on entering the house behind you (so they could think you live there and leave you alone).
At the moment you started to walk on the drive you could hear a door slam, and then another one ...
The crybaby you were you ran up to the garden of the house (you were hoping nobody would be home). A second you thought that everything was just your fantasy, but then you were being smashed on the ground. You could barely move from the pain and surprise. You had just opened your eyes when you felt you were being lifted by someone. The thought of screaming for help was useless, another man quickly pushed a wet towel (spilled with some drug) on your face. It draged you into a weird, deep sleep.

 

(I know, really short chapter ... but it's just the beginning :) )