Idol Hobbies

Idol Hobbies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

How are you today, folks? This is your charming MC Thunder live with your most favourite reality show, Idol Hobbies. 

Today, we are going to spy on MBLAQ dorms. What do the Bad Guys do during their rare time off? Does Seung Ho perfect his sculpting skills like our PD-noona believes? Is G.O. secretly interested in bartending? Are Joon and Mir the next salsa duo the world is going to bow down to? We are going to answer all our fans’ queries which have flooded Idol Hobbies’ offices...

... or not?

Why is the MBLAQ dorm so silent this evening? I had made sure that none of our idols had anything scheduled during our filming time. Yeah, they have to wake up early tomorrow, but surely, they won’t go to sleep beforeeight at night? After all, MBLAQ are the BAD GUYS!

Oh, what is this? Do I hear the sound of TV? Can it be that the Bad Guys have turned into Regular Guys and are pigging out in front of the television for today? But the sound is coming from Cheon Doong’s room – let’sINVESTIGATE!

MC Thunder (startled) – Aigo, what’s this?

Cheon Doong (with stars in his eyes)– Oh! MC Thunder! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! I am SUCH a BIG fan!

MC Thunder (pleased) – Ah, thank you, Cheon Doong-ssi! Today Idol Hobbies has decided to capture MBLAQ’s non-idol pursuits.

[Cheon Doong points at Joon. Lee Joon is sprawled between his legs and is using his dongsaeng’s chest as backrest.]

Cheon Doong (sadly) – Recently, Joon-hyung has been turning me into a human-chair as much as possible. 

[Cheon Doong glares at Joon, who is blissfully oblivious of it and has his eyes glued to the TV near the foot of the bed.]

MC Thunder (excited) – Folks, we have unearthed Octopus Prince Cheon Doong’s hobby! The first discovery of the evening!

Cheon Doong (confused) – It’s not my hobby.

---

Joon screamed and pushed back harder against Cheon Doong’s chest. 

“Oh, ing !”

As the girl on the TV screen yelled, Joon imitated her high notes and caught hold of Cheon Doong’s arms which had been loosely placed on his stomach.

“Mother-ing !”

Cheon Doong stared hard at the Soonja calendar on the wall. It was difficult to make out the little rhyme written below the picture as Joon had turned off all the lights for the ‘ultimate horror movie experience’. Even Soonja was barely visible.

The girl’s scream pierced through his ears once again, along with the unduly scary background music. But this time, it was thankfully unaccompanied by Joon’s ambitious soparano. He felt his hyung shift and looked down to see that Joon had pulled the bed covers over his head. There was a dull ‘thump’ as the older guy once more fell back against his chest with the added load of blankets.

“Hyung,” asked Cheon Doong, his hands tightening around Joon’s waist as the pathetic cries of the horrified woman filled the room, “shall I turn off the TV?”

He felt Joon shake his head, and then finally peek out from below the covers.

“It’s so good,” murmured Joon, “and that woman is damn hot.”

Cheon Doong rolled his eyes and looked at the door. There really weren’t too many things to look at in his room, he thought, annoyed.

---

Cheon Doong – Watching horror movies isn’t really Joon-hyung’s hobby.

MC Thunder – Why else would he watch them? It seems like scary stuff really scares Lee Joon-ssi?

Cheon Doong (pouting) – I don’t know why he’s watching it. He probably wanted to make me watch it.

MC Thunder – But you are just listening to it. You aren’t watching it.

Cheon Doong – No. If you keep listening for a while, it doesn’t seem as scary. Some parts are even funny. Joon-hyung carried the TV to my room saying that since the elderly population had already gone to bed, it’d be too noisy if we watched in the living room. I didn’t think he was planningthis! He’s going to pay for this!

---

Cheon Doong absently wondered if he would be able to open the door if he stared at it long enough. 

Apparently, yes.

Joon sat up, startled, as Cheon Doong shrieked and pushed away from him. He seemed to want to merge into the wall behind him.

“Whoa! Why is it so dark in here?” exclaimed Mir, turning on the lights.

The older men groaned as the light stung their eyes, although Doong was more than a little relieved that it was only Mir.

“What the hell, Mir!” Joon cried out, rubbing his eyes.

“Are you guys watching a movie?” asked Mir, jumping on to the bed and trying to squeeze himself inside the covers. “I just finished my schedule. It’s so late, but at least they fed us!”

“You can’t all fit on my bed,” complained Doon. “Get out!”

“I want to watch, too,” pleaded Mir, hugging Joon and snuggling cutely against him.

Cheon Doong kicked his dongsaeng. “Didn’t the manager say you need to rest? Your head will be paining again tomorrow if you stay up late!” He tried to get back into his earlier position and wrapped his arms around Joon possessively.

“Joon-hyung, can’t I stay?” Mir appealed to Joon again.

“Yeah, it’s fine, really,” Joon smiled at the maknae. 

“Yay!” Mir exclaimed, sticking out his tongue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter