This is my heart for you!!

Say you love me!!

 

tumblr_mg9rguyyN31r8h3qdo1_500.jpg

 

"JIEUN WAKE UP!" Hyosung shouted for the fifth time. "Araso unnie!" Jieun yelled back softly. Ever since she moved in with Hyosung, she would always be awoken by Hyosung's loud voice.

 

Jieun no matter how sleepy she was obeyed her unnie's order. She quickly got up and took a shower. She quickly put on her school dress and applied simple makeup on.

 

She went downstairs to find Hyosung making pancakes for her. "UNNIE!" she ran and hugged her tightly. "Yah Jieun! I am cooking right now. Go eat the pancakes on the table. "Araso!" Jieun pouted and sat down. She quickly devoured the pancake as she eyed the clock.

 

"Yah Jieun I told you sleep early. Now we will be late cuz of you" Hyosung shouted at her from downstairs. "Unnie I am sorry. If we run we will be in time!" Jieun said as she rushed downstairs.

 

 

 

"Excuse me! A tiny girl coming through!" Jieun yelled as she ran past the crowd. There in front of her was a tall guy. She tried to stop but BAM! She crashed into him.

 

"Ouch!" Ji eun said as she rubbed her bruised bum. She quickly stood up and checked on the person she bumped into. "I am so sorry! Are you alright?" she asked.

 

"Ah no worries!" the guy replied rubbing his elbow. "Are you sure! Do you need to see the nurse or someone?" she asked again to make sure. He looked like he was in pain.

 

"No I am sure I am ok Jieun-shi~" he replied smiling. "Omo how do you know my name?" Jieun asked. "Oh .. um .. your sister Hyosung   and your friend Sunhwa is in the same class as me and I see you often hanging out with them. That's how I know your name" he replied.

 

"Oh I am sorry once again" Jieun bowed. "Well I'll be going first" he said and walked off. "But I didn't catch your name" Jieun whispered quietly. She looked at her watch, 8.40. Oh no I better hurry.

 

She ran as fast as she could and stopped in front of her classroom. She was panting really badly. She entered the room and found that the teacher wasn't there yet. 8.43 I ran a fast I could and came here with two minutes spared. Like a boss. Jieun thought.

 

She walked and sat next to her best friend, Zinger. "Alright students calm down" the teacher said as he walked in. "We will be competing against another classroom next friday and I chose Jieun and Woohyun as our sports representive. They will be sorting out the list. Now Jieun and Woohyun would you mind dicussing together!" he finished off.

 

The whole lesson went by with Jieun and Woohyun deciding who will be doing what. Jieun was going to do archery and the relay mararthon. Zinger and her was really excited. They were competing against Sunhwa and Hyosung's classroom.

 

A week later~

 

"Are you excited about today Jieun?" Zinger who seemed really excited. "Of course even though Hyosung's my sister and Sunhwa's my BFF. I won't be going easy on them" Jieun replied.

 

"Yeah let's beat their off" Zinger yelled. "Okay!" Jieun laughed with her.

 

"Next will be the archery" the teacher yelled out into the loud speaker. "Okay it's my trun!" Jieun stands up. "FIGHTING!" Zinger yells out to her. Jieun smiles warmly back at her.

 

From afar someone was secretly admiring how pretty Jieun was. "Fighting Jieun!" he whispered. "Alright students take your places and you will get 5 shots each and an extra one as well" the teacher instructed. They all nodded in reply.

 

Jieun was first up against Hyorin who known to be really athletic. It made Jieun worry a little but she kept her cool.

 

Hyorin shot:

 

9

 

8

 

8

 

7

 

9

 

10

 

Her total was 51 out of 60. The crowd cheered loudly for her. Jieun was really nervous. She closed her eyes and suddenly thought about the guy who she bumped with last week.

 

"Huh why am I thinking about him?" she shook her head and went back to focus. She confidently threw her arrows to the target.

 

She shot:

 

9

 

9

 

8

 

9

 

8

 

10

 

Her total was 53 out o f 60. The crowd went wild. She couldn't believe it she just beat Hyorin. "Well done you did well. I think I need to practice more so I can beat you next time" Hyorin giggled.

 

"Thankyou Hyorin-shi~. I won just by luck, you're still really good at other sports!" Jieun smiled. "Good luck with your marathon Jieun-shi~" Hyorin gave her a fighting sign.

 

"Oh kamsamhamnida Hyorin-shi~" Jieun then happily skipped off to Zinger. They were going on about how wonderful Jieun played against Hyorin.

 

However at a corner Hyorin and someone else was having a small conversation. "So what did you talk to Jieun about?" he asked impatiently. "Just saying congratulations and wishing her good luck for her marathon. She really pretty and nice" Hyorin exclaimed.

 

"Of course Jieun is nice. She's my angel. She's doing marathon as well. I might see her!" he said excitedly. "Why don't you just confess to her? I lost purpusely cuz of you!" Hyorin asked. "She doesn't know me yet. I will confess when times are right and thank you for that!" he replied calmly. "Well it's your choice" Hyorin sighed and walked off.

 

"Next will be the relay marathon so students get to your positions"  the teacher announced.

 

BANG! the gun shot was loud enough to hear it from the other side of the lake. The students started running Jieun was assigned near the lake route. She was waiting along with the guy she bumoed into.

 

Does he still remember me? Jieun thought. She was about to speak but the baton was passed onto her. She jogged slowly because the route was really dangerous.

 

"Ahh" Jieun yelled and fall on the floor. The guy looked behind him and saw Jieun on the floor. "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. "Yeah I thought tripped over" Jieun replied.

 

She tried to stand up but it still pained her. It was difficult for her to evn walk never the less run. She was surprised when the guy suddenly carried her in a bridal way.

 

"It's okay I can still run" Jieun said embarressed. "No you can't. You can't even stand up!" he said while walking. "By the way I didn't catch your name last time" Jieun asked.

 

"Jaejin. Lee Jaejin" he replied with a smile. He has a lovely smile thought Jieun. Their route was about 30 minutes so Jieun felt asleep half way through. She looks pretty even sleeping Jaejin thought.

 

They were nearly there so he decided to wake Jieun up. "Jieun-shi~" Jaejin whispered. "2 more minute unnie" Jieun replied and hugged Jaejin around his neck.

 

Jaejin blushed. “Jieun-shi~” he said it louder. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She realised that Jaejin was still carrying her.

 

“Oh Jaejin-shi why didn’t you wake me up?” Jieun asked. “You were in a deep sleep and it didn’t seem appropriate to wake you up” he replied with a smile.

 

“Well I’ll wait until you get to that tree over there” Jaejin pointed to a very old looking tree. “Oh thank you Jaejin-shi” Jieun said and smiled.

 

She jogged or more likely limped her way to the next person. She passed on her baton and went to sit next to Zinger. Few seconds later Jaejin arrived as well.

 

“Yah! What happened to your leg?” she asked worriedly. “Oh I fell over while running!” Jieun replied. “So you practically limped your way to here?” Zinger asked.

 

“Of course not! You know that guy that was running with me. His name is Jaejin. He carried me until we arrived to that old tree over there!” Jieun pointed.

 

“Well that’s nice of him” Zinger said. “I know and we barely know each other. I kind of feel sorry for him” Jieun said sadly.

 

 

“Yah what happened to your arm?” Hyorin asked. “Jieun fell over so I was carrying Jieun for half an hour. It’s aching right now!” Jaejin replied.

 

“Oh well, at least you got to carry her” Hyorin smiled. “Shutup!” he playfully slapped her arm. “Whn are you going to confess Jaejin-ah?” Hyorin asked. “Soon Hyorin. Soon!” he whispered ever so quietly while looking at Jieun.

"Bye Zinger-ah" Jieun waved at Zinger and walked off. "Why did Hyosung had to clean the place. I don't want to go home alone" Jieun pouted. It was quiet and Jieun was feeling the quiet gentle breeze. 

She heard footsteps behind. She trurned around however no one was there. No it can't be Jieun thought. He can't be back. That stalker I thought he left me.

Jieun ran as fast as she could despite her legs was in pain right now. She slammed the door and ran to her room. She looked outside the window to see the same figure that haunted her dreams.

She thought he left her after he sent his piece of hair to Jieun. That was the last time she heard of him. He was the reason why she had to move in with Hyosung. He was the reason why she hates to be alone. She's scared.

From that day onwards he kept following her everywhere. She couldn't live at peace anymore. He sickens her. She can't take it anymore she has to leave this hell.

"Are you sure Jieunnie?" Hyosung asked again. "Ne unnie I am sure" she replied but this time with more confidence. "But London is too far away from here!" Hyosung said worried. 

"Don't worry about me unnie. I just need to get away from here unnie. But I will be back though" Jieun said as she hugged her unnie for the last time.

 

6 months later~

"See you tomorrow Jieun" Ella waved at her. "Bye Ella" Jieun smiled. She walked away until one figure caught her eye. Jaejin. "Jaejin-shi~" Jieun called out to him.

He looked around until he found her. "Jieun-shi~" he smiled. "What are you doing here?" Jieun asked. "I am here to find someone" Jaejin replied. "And ho may this person be?" Jieun asked.

"You" Jaejin replied. Jieun chuckled at his joke but it seemed like he was serious. "You're not joking?" Jieun asked. "No I am serious Jieun-shi. Don't you know who I am?" he asked.

"Of course I do. You're Jaejin" Jieun said confusedly. "I am but I am also the person that always used to follow you in Seoul! I am you STALKER!" Jaejin said. "This is not funny Jaejin-shi~" Jieun said. "It's not a joke Jieun-shi~" Jaejin said seriously.

Jieun didn't know what to do so she ran away. The person she despited the most turned out to be the only guy she ever knew closely. How could this happen? He seemed nothing like a person that would do that.

"Yo Jieun!" someone called out her name. She turned around to find Doojoon, Junhyung and Kikwang. Doojoon always confesses to Jieun but she keeps denying his request. Junhyung and Kikwang are his "mates".

"What do you want Doojoon?" Jieun wasn't in a mood to talk. "Me? I want you" Doojoon replied with a smrik. "Shut up Doojoon! I am not in a mood for this" Jieun replied.

"Aw seems like my sweetheart needs some alone time" he said as he touched his face. Jieun slapped his hand away. "Don't touch me!" Doojoon looked a bit pissed off now. "Jieun stop ignoring me! Can't you see I like you!" Doojoon snapped at her.

Jieun was shocked. Doojoon had never shouted at her before. He grabbed her arm and twisted it. "Let's see who can seperate us now!" Doojoon whispered in her ear. "Doojoon please let go! It hurts!" Jieun said almost tearing up.

"LET GO OF HER!" Someone yelled from behind. Jieun turned around. "Jaejin" she whispered. "Who are you to intefer in our conversation?" Doojoon shouted.

"I said let go of her!" he repeated again. "Why? What are you going to do?" Doojoon mocked him. "Me? I'll do this" he punched Doojoon in the face and he let go of Jieun.

"Jieun-shi run!" Jaejin yelled. But she stood still. Jaejin tried to keep up even though he was a bit at a disadvantage. He was badly beaten up by them. He was bleeding really badly. "I think I hear police. Run!" Junhyung shouted. Then they ran away. 

Jieun ran up to Jaejin. He was lying in the floor coughing up blood. "Jaejin-shi stand up we need to get you a firs aid!" Jieun said worriedly as she helped Jaejin stand up. Thankfully her house was near the place.

Jieun asked him to stay on the couch. She grabbed her first aid box and started to clean up his wound with water. "It might hurt a little so please endure it!" Jieun said before apllying it.

She gently tapped the medicine on his wounds. "Ah! It hurts" he grabbed her hand really tightly. He shut his eyes. Jieun was a bit shocked but she kept on applying the medicine on his wounds.

"Thank you Jieun-shi" Jaejin bowed. "Hmm" Jieun replied. She still couldn't forget how he admitted that he was her stalker but then again he did save her from Doojoon.

"I'll be leaving now!" Jaejin sad as he stood up. "Wait!" Jieun yelled. "You can leave tomorrow. Your wounds hasn't healed yet and it's pretty late" Jieun said.

"It's ok Jieun-shi~. I'll leave right now." Jaejin rejected her offer. "Please Jaejin-shi. I have a question and I have to repay you for helping me" Jieun pleaded.

"If you say so" Jaejin sat on the couch next to her. "What's your question then Jieun-shi~?". Jieun hesistated a bit but then asked "Why did you stalk me?".

Jaejin was a bit taken aback but he still replied "I was following you around because I wanted to know what types of things you like and what you do on you free time so that when I confess to you it would be perfect" Jaejin looked away of embarassment.

Jieun wasn't expecting this type of answer from him. Just like his personality he did have a good reason. Jieun then asked "But didn't you thought that following me arund was a bit too much".

Jaejin chuckled before replying "Jieun-shi~ I was taking this risk for you. Ever since I saw on that summer camp. I was smitten over your beauty. I admit that stalking you wasn't the answer but" he grabbed her hands "can't you give me a chance to show my true self?"

Jieun thought for a while. Then slowly she replied "I am willing to give you a second chance. You better make good use of it". Jaejin then jumped up from happiness. Jieun just giggled. He was actually a bit cute.

"Thank you Jieun-shi~. I won't disappoint you!" Jaejin smiled. "Jieun-shi? Call me Jieunnie or Jieun-ah, Oppa!" Jieun told him. "Araso Jieunnie!" then he hugged her.

Jieun then showed him to the room.They both couldn't sleep. They were thinking about each other. Jieun closed her eyes trying so hard to sleep. Finally after some time she slept. 

Jieun came out of her room. She saw Jaejin in the kitchen. "Oppa what are you doing?" Jieun asked curiously. "I am cooking you breakfast. Sit down it's nearly done". Jieun was touched by his actions.

"Jieunnie lets go to a theme park today, araso?" Jaejin asked excitedly. Seeing him excited she couldn't say no. "Araso Oppa. But you have to be careful of your wounds" Jieun said.

"Yay! Don't worry Jieun I'll take care of myself" Jaejin replied. After the ate their breakfast they got ready. "Jieunnie palli! We haven't all day" Jaejin shouted. "Coming!" Jieun yelled back.

"How do I look?" Jieun asked as she came out. She was wearing a floral top, shorts, checked shirt and boots. "As always pretty" Jaejin smiled. "You look nice yourself oppa" Jieun replied.

They went on all the rides. Then somthing caught Jieun's eye. People were crowding around something. "Oppa let's go there!" Jieun pulled Jaejin into the crowd. There were people trying to walk on burning coal.

"If you walk on this path of coal you will get the most rare flower in the world" the man said showing everyone the flower. "Oh pretty" Jieun said in awe. "But who will walk on a path of coal for a flower, let's go oppa" Jieun said.

"Do you like the flower?" Jaejin asked. "Like? I love it!" Jieun exlaimed. "Wait here!" Jaejin told her. "Oppa!" she called out but he was gone. "Everyone this brave young boy will try this challenge for his girlfriend Jieun!" the man said.

Jieun turned around. "Oh no! Oppa!" she ran back to the crowd. Jaejin was halfway done. Jaejin bit his lips to endure the pain. He was tearing up then he looked at Jieun. He felt energized. I can't stop now I have to do this for Jieun he thought.

He's nearly there. Done! "Woah!" the crowd roared. Jaejin quickly took the flower from the man and ran towards Jieun. "Look Jieun I got the flower for you!" Jaejin smiled widely.

Jieun started tearing up. Jaejin looked shocked. "What happened Jieun? Don't you like the flower" Jaejin asked disappointedly. "Ani why did you do that?"Jieun said sobbing. "Bcause you said you loved the flower" Jaejin said wiping her tears.

"Yeah but you didn't have to walk on the coal for that" Jieun said. "But I wanted to give it to you. You're the one who said that I have make good use of my second chance. And if I can't give you a flower than I would be useless!" Jaejin pouted.

"Yah I was worried about you!" Jieun mummured. Jaejin slowl patted her hair. "It's ok, I am alright Jieunnie. Look!" he said a he lifted her chin. "Now don't cry!" he smiled. Thump thump. What is this feeling thought Jieun.

"We went everywhere but the haunted house!" Jaejin said while pulling Jieun's hand. "Ah oppa! I am scared. Let's go some other time" Jieun replied. "Aw but Jieunnie it will be fun" Jaejin pouted. "Fine" Jieun said defeatedly.

"It's your turn!" the man at the entrance said. "Thank you" Jaejin thanked as he walked in wih Jieun. "Jieunnie grab my waist and always stay behind me, araso!" Jaejin grabbed her hands and wrapped it around his waist.

Thum thump. It's that feeling again. What is this? Jieun thought. Jieun closed her eyes whole way through. She felt someone grab her legs. "Ahh~" Jieun yelled. She saw a lot of hands trying to grab her. She shut her eyes tightly. 

Then suddenly she felt someone lifting her. She opened her eyes to see Jaejin carrying her in a bridal style. "Trust me!" he winked. She rested her head in his chest. She felt loved and protected.

"Jieun we're finished!" Jaejin sweetly whispered in her ears. Jieun opened her eyes and quickly let go of Jaejin. Thump tump. Jieun looked at her watch. "Hurry oppa! The bus will be coming any minute now!" she grabbed his hand and ran.

"Just in time" Jieun panted. The bus was nearly vacant. Jieun and Jaejin went to the back of the bus. Jaejin felt sleepy so he rested is head on Jieun's shoulder. Jieun was shocked but she just let it be.

"You two look really good together! Always be like this!" a sweet ahjumma said before getting of the bus. Jieun just nodded and smiled back at her. "Oppa" Jieun whispered. "We're home!"

"Hmm .. we're here" he said while rubbing his eyes. Aww cute Jieun thought. As soon as they went inside, Jaejin carried Jieun in a bridal style. "Oppa what are you doing?" Jieun said shocked.

"Taking you to your room" he smiled. He walked in and locked the door. He gently layed her on the bed and went on top of her. "Yh oppa" she shouted. "Shh~" he put his finger on her lips and winked.

He went closer to her until there was just a few space between them. He stared at her or more like her lips. Jieun out of nervousness shut her eyes.

He gently kissed her forehead and said "Goodnight Jieunnie". He stood up and layed beside her. "Yah oppa go to your own room!" Jieun said. "No I want to be beside you and I get scared when I am by myself" he pouted.

"Fine but don't try anything funny oppa, araso!" she stood up. "Araso now sleep" Jaejin said while tapping the space beside her. She sighed and layed on her bed.

Jieun woke up when she heard a loud bang from the kitchen. She looked to the space beside her. Jaejin was sleeping peacefully. Jieun gulped before grabbing a stick.

She slowly opened her door and ran out. She was about to hit that person before she realised it was Hana. "Yah Jieun is this how you treat a guest?" ana said shocked.

"Mianhe. But you shouldn't have sneaked in like that!" Jieun said in her defense. "Ok ok I am really sorry but I rang the bell and you never came so I had to sneak in. It's really cold outside" she replied.

"Araso but how come you're here?" Jieun asked. "Ah I came here for some work so I decided to see you first. It's been ages Jieunnie" Hana hugged her so tight.

"It's good that you're here. I have a question for you!" Jieun said. "What is it?" Hana asked curiously. "Well I wanted to know if you're around somone and your heart starts beating really fast does that mean you like them?" Jieun asked carefully.

"No it means you LOVE them! Why do you love someone?" Hana asked. It caught Jieun off guard. "I .. I think so" Jieun finally replied. "Who is it?" Hana asked.

"Umm .. his name is Jaejin!" Jieun said. "Jaejin?" Hana asked confusedly. "You probably forgot him but don't worry!" Jieun said. "Oh I have to go now. Anyeong!" Hana hugged her and walked away.

"Good morning Jieunnie" Jaejin said half awake. "Good morning oppa! You sit at the couch and I'll prepare you breakfast!" Jieun said. "Araso" he replied and walked upto the coch and sat down.

After they ate their breakfast Jieun had to go to her college. "I'll be back soon oppa!" Jieun waved at him and walked off to her college. It ended really quickly. 

"Jieun-ah" someone shouted her name. She turned around to find Doojoon. "What is it?" she said coldly. "Ah .. I just wanted to say I am sorry about what happened last time!" Doojoon apologised. He looked like he was feeling sorry.

"It's.. ok!" she said. "Oh really? Thank you Jieun-ah!" Doojoon smiled. "Don't wory about it!" she said. "Thanks Jieun-ah I'll be going now and I'll forever like you!" Doojoon wave at her and skipped away happily.

"He's actually cute! I better go home now!" Jieun said to herself. When she opened the door she saw candles, flowers and box in the middle of the room. "Oppa"she called out but there was no reply.

She walkedto the box and opened it. A ring. "Jieunnie" Jaejin came out of the room and went on his knees. He grabbed her hand and continued "I really like you and I want to be with you forever. Do you like me back?".

"No .. I .. I love you!" Jieun said and hugged him really tightly. He took her hand and slowly put the ring on her finger. "I love you too Jieunnie. I hope we can be together forever!" Jaejin caressed her hair and lifted her. He walkedto their room and closed the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how do you like this unexpected couple? Anyways I hope you like the story. I am sorry for delaying it but still I hope you enjoyed reading it. Do you have anyone that you pair up with Jieun? I want to know you answers quickly! I don't mind if it's a really long list but I need to know for my next fanfic after I finished all of the other.  

Till then bye bye!! ~ ^^