Roomates

The Road of Broken Dreams

 

Welcome to the front building of your dorms. Before we head up to the dorms I need to know the roommates. If you aren't sure who to pick I can pick names from a bag.. If that is fine by you all,” President Moon spoke.

 

I think it would be nice if the roommates were random. It would make connections really interesting,” Seung Ki said. All heads nodded once again and said yes.

 

Secretary Kan brought pieces of paper, a pen, and one small bag. President Kan first wrote the names of the guys on the paper and tore them into small pieces then putting six pieces into the bag. She shook the bag causing the pieces of paper to mix together in the bag. She stopped and pulled one piece of paper from the bag. “In one room there will be Lee Donghae,” she reached into the bag again and pulled out another name, “Lee Seung Ki,” once again she pulled out another piece of paper, “and Yang Yoseob. In the 2nd room will be Lee Jinki, Lee Joon, and Jung Yonghwa. Enjoy your room guys.”

 

She repeated the same actions for the girls. “The first room with have Kim Yu Jin, and Lee Jieun and Ham Eunjung. Park Sun Young, Kim HyunA, and Lee Min Young will be in the next room,” President Moon announced. She began walking toward the building to enter into the lobby. All twelve trainees followed behind as well as her secretary. She walked toward the front desk and began to speak to the man behind the desk. After about one minute of speaking with each other the man reached into the desk drawer and pulled out two key rings with about eight keys one each ring.

 

President Moon walked up to the twelve trainees. She pulled of 2 keys off each ring on each key ring. “Here are your dorm keys. One for each of you. There are two extra keys on each key ring  for each dorm. I will have one for the boys and one for the girls and I will give one to you managers,” the trainees gave her a confused face when she said the word managers, “did I forget to tell you all that you will have managers?” President Moon asked. All head listening to her nodded, “Each group will have a manager. As in the girls will have one and the guys will have one. They will not live in the dorms with you but they do live in this building,” finally President Moon finished. Everyone was very anxiously waiting. President Moon walked toward the elevators, all followed her once again. They all crammed in the elevator. President Moon push the button for the tenth floor then the elevator began going up to the tenth floor.

 

The elevator doors finally opened 1 minute later. Everyone hurried out of the elevator and followed President Moon down the hall. She stopped in between two rooms. One with the number 108 and one with the number 109. “Girls will be in room 109 and guys you will be in room 108. I have given you the keys. I hope everything will be fine.” Suddenly a cellphone rang. It was President Moon's. She looked at the caller ID and looked back up at the trainees, “ You all may go in I need to take this important call. I will be back in 20 minutes and we can take you back home so you can all start packing tonight.” She walked away as she answered the call.

 

The girls and guys both opened the doors of their dorms and walked inside.

 

This is really amazing that we are going to all be living together,” Yu Jin said.

 

Yah it is,” answered Jieun.

---------

 

“You can't just debut them all in one group President Moon” a man said on the other line.

 

“I will. And I know they will all be successful because they are very talented. They will all debut in one group! I can guarantee that to you Vice President Hyun,” President Moon said over the phone as she hung up.

 

“Is there a problem President Moon?” Secretary Kan said.

 

“No just a little stress coming my way. Nothing to worry about. I just need some rest and I'll be fine.” Secretary Kan bowed.

 

President Moon walked toward the dorms and Secretary Kan followed behind her. She arrived at the girls dorm first and walked in.

 

“Girls, are you ready it's about time that we start leaving so we can be ready for tomorrow. I will go get the guys as well just start heading toward the van please.” The girls bowed and walked out of the dorms. President Moon walked toward the boys dorm and knocked on the closed door. One of the boys opened the door and President Moon walked into the dorm. “Guys the girls are already heading toward the van we should get going to be prepared for tomorrow.” President Moon walked out of the dorm and the boys followed her.

 

“A new place. I hope nothing goes wrong.” Jinki whispered to himself.

 

“What was that Jinki?” Yoseob asked.

 

“Oh nothing I was just speaking to my self.” Jinki said.


 

I want so say I'm sooooooooo completely sorry for not updating in such a long time! I promise it was not intentionally at all. I was stressing in school to maintain a 2.0 and it still kind of failed, but I was trying to stay focus in school. I got out of school a couple of weeks ago and my grandmother came from the country I am from and she just left on Saturday so I will be updating the story more often! I apologize again! And I thank those who have subscribed. I want to let you know there might be some rated chapters later on in the story. I'm still debating. If I do add rated scenes I will probably create a new story for the scenes. ok? Thanks you again! :D