Introductions

The Road of Broken Dreams

“I guess I'll introduce myself first if we are just going to sit here and stare at eat other,” Yang Yoseob said with a big smile on his face. “My name is Yang Yoseob. I go by Yoseob. I am a singer and dancer. I'm also know as the 'Dancing Copy Machine'. I can copy dances pretty well at just one look. I'm really friendly and I hope that you can take good care of me and I will do the same for you. I turned 21 this year. My birth date is January 5, 1990,” Yoseob finished.

 

They all bowed and went silent again. Yoseob began thinking that maybe they wouldn't get along well because they were all so quiet until the small girl on the right of him cleared to speak.

 

“Umm....Hello my name is Lee Jieun. I usually go by IU but I do respond to Jieun. I'm a singer. I think I maybe the youngest here. I am still in my teens. I am currently 17. I turn 18 on May 16. I was born in 1993,” IU said. She didn't sound very strong though she seemed a little shy. They assumed maybe that was why she didn't sound very strong.

 

“Well it looks like we are going in a circle. So I guess it's my turn. My name is Lee Chang Sun. I do not go by my real name. I'm known as Lee Joon. I'm a dancer. I've been dancing for quite some time now. I am 23. My birth date is February 7, 1988. I'm unsure of what else to say to you all. So I guess your next,” He said look at the girl next to him. He looked at her from top to bottom. He looked at her then smiled.

 

“Hey. My name is Kim HyunAh. I am a dancer. I've auditioned for many companies but I never really made it through all the auditions so I'm pretty excited to be here at the moment. I really love dancing. Let's see I am 18 years old. I am turning 19 on June 6. I was born in 1992. I can be playful when happy and harsh when you get in my way. It's just the way I am.” Everyone nodded their heads without much response. “Your turn,” HyunAh said to the guy sitting on the right of her.

 

“I'm unsure of how to introduce myself,” Yonghwa said scratching the back of his head, “I'm Jung Yonghwa. I was in a rock band in high school. I sing and play the guitar. I turn 22 on June 22. My birth year is 1989. I'm a pretty mellow guy. Many say I'm a man of few words before I become good friends with people and yeah. Who's next?” He said turning his head toward the girl next to him.

 

“I'm Lee Min Young. I can speak English and Korean. I lived in America for 8 years wait for my debut but it never happened. I am a dancer. I'm glad to be here with you all and I can't wait to see how are different personalities blend. I am currently 19. I was born June 21, 1991. I like to visit my grandmother a lot. She always supports me and I will work hard for her,” Min said strongly. She had a strong personality and seemed to be very outgoing.

 

She turned to the guy next to her as he looked up. “Yo! My name is Lee Donghae. I'm 24. I was born October 15, 1986. I'm a dancer. I was apart of a dance crew for a little while, but they didn't last long. We broke up about 2 years ago. I live on my own,” Donghae sat there thinking of more to say but he was helplessly out of words.

 

He look at the girl next to him signaling her to start her introduction. She got the clue and cleared , “Hello, my name is Park Sun Young. I'm a singer and a dancer. I've been dancing longer then I have been singing, but I think I am a better singer than I am a dancer. I've always been wanting to audition for a company but I never thought I would make it this far. I am also 17. My birthday is August 12. I didn't have any problems with paper work like IU because my sister is in the company. I'm unsure of what else you guys want to know, but I can see we will be getting to know one another pretty well soon.” She finished with a smile.

 

“My name is Lee Jin Ki. I am a singer. I don't think I've worked as hard as everyone else here. I honestly think I don't really deserve to be with you guys because by the way President Moon spoke you all sound so talented and wonderful. Though I am glad she did choose me to be here with you all. I am currently 21. My birthday was December 14. I'm glad to meet you all.” Everyone smiled at Jin Ki because they thought well of him. He was a person that everyone wanted to be like.

 

“Nice to meet you all. My name is Ham Eunjung. I am a singer. I left home after high school so I could follow my dreams to be a singer. In high school I was first in my class. I live on my own and I currently work at a cafe. I'm 22 years old. I am a winter child born in December. December 12 to be exact,” she spoke looking down at her hands. Jin Ki patted her shoulder then she looked up. He was smiling at her and she smiled back.

 

“I am Lee Seung Ki and I am a singer,” he said with a proud smile on his face, “I was forced into the business because my older brother is a singer. I don't like the fact that I am forced into singing, but I do love singing. It is a passion I have had for a while. I sing to bring enjoyment to people. I turned 24 earlier this year. My date of birth is January 23, 1987.”

 

“Well I guess I must be last then. My name is Kim Yu Jin. I was studying to be an actor for a while, but I decided to try something new. I started singing at a school talent show. I thought I might have a chance at singing. I don't like following plans for the future I'd prefer to make things be spontaneous. I was born April 9, 1988. That makes me 23 years old. And I guess that's it. What else more can we say?” she ask. Then they heard a knock on the door.

 

They opened the and Secretary Kan walked in. “President Moon said she would be here in about an hour. She said you guys can use the practice room to your use for the hour or so,” she waited for nods before she left the room.

 

“ How about we have a small talent show while we wait?” Joon asked as he pointed to a sound system with a computer and a microphone hooked to it.


So I guess I'm kind of fail at the moment I realized in Chapter 2 I wrote 10 people. I apologize! It is 12! Also I was tired the couple nights ago. I started writing the beginning of Chapter 4 then I fell asleep. Then I began again today because I was  busy for days T.T Why can't I enjoy my spring break?! lol I'm update the next chapter today as well. I hope you guys like this chapter. Sory for some confusions.