Turn On Your Voicemail

Turn On Your Voicemail

                                 ~*~

   There was a guy who was shining like a the most brighter star in the sky and full with talent..He became a superstar from his young age and now he was part of worldwide famous boygroup B.A.P.His name is JUNG DAEHYUN.

    He living in Seoul but not like other group idol..Daehyun don't like stay at dorm and always prefer to live alone so his mother brought a house for him..

   So,who are you then? Well,you're his childhood bestfriend that turn to his puppy love when you guys growing up..From Kindergarden to high school you're so close with him.

    But you went study at oversea for 5 years. So you haven't meet him for long time and as you comeback to Korea all you know that he already become a superstar..

  There nothing suprise to you coz you know that he love music and singing from very long time and you are the one who always being his audience and become first person to listen to his song..But as time goes by you not so sure how he was right now..You heard some said he kinda playboy now..

    But you just dont care..Your parent close with Daehyun parent coz you're neighbor with him before and eventhough they move but his mother still contact with your's

   One day,Daehyun mother invite you and your parent to having dinner at thier house as they're welcoming you back from long study period..Daehyun not able to came that night so you not yet meet him..his mother suggest you to work as Daehyun PA..

  It's totally out of your study courses but since you still not get any job yet after comeback from study..She literally just asking..She really like you actually and wanna make you as her daughter in law since you was small coz she love to see how close you're with Daehyun but she take it as excuse by ask you to work with Daehyun..like you know how bad could she be if suddenly ask you to married her son when you just finish study and wanna start a career.

  At first your mother refuse..Your mother said that Daehyun is'nt same as before..She worry if you get hurt or bully by Daehyun..But his mother said the reason Daehyun change is coz of you..he really sad when you leave him for study..he fell in deep depression.

   And start ignore and not listen to his mother or anyone else..so she think that only you who can handle him..that make you feel guilty yet scared in same time..After 2week think bout it and still not get other job so you decide to just give a try..

   To you,no matter what he still Jung Daehyun your friend so it will be fine..You tell Daehyun mother that you agree and she so happy..So you went to Seoul and go to Daehyun house without inform him..Well,his mother said she will tell him but she probably  forget bout it..

   And you also dont know bout it..You have the house key coz Daehyun mother tell you to stay with Daehyun first before she find house for you and also bcoz as PA you have to visit Daehyun often..Even you not agree to stay with him at first but knowing how hard to find house in Seoul make you just go on with it.You dont want be to fussy with your first employer especially when you know her and she is your mother close friend and long lost contact lover mother..

                                 ~*~

   When you arrived, Daehyun not at house.. you going to guess room and put your bag there..as Daehyun mother tell you to stay in which room..that house are nice but abit messy..

     "Maybe he just way to busy till got no time to clean up.."You're talking to yourself ..and start cleanup the house..kitchen is like the hell everything so mess..so you've to clean everything..after done cleaning..you got tired and go sit on the sofa all sudden you fell asleep..

   You had a dream..someone coming and he comb your hair with his hand..he staring at your sleeping face and kiss your forehead..that moment feel so real and make you feel so comfortable but suddenly someone wake you by shouting like gangster..

   "Hoi..Wake up..who are you huh..sleeping in my house??"he shouting to you..you're shockingly awake and get up..you rub your eye..

U:Dae..hyun..??~looking at him in sleepy face..~Ouk..you're Jung Daehyun..you've change alot..~

    You seriously shock look at him coz he become so handsome compair with how he look like before..he also not regonize you coz you're kinda chubby girl before..

DH:Yes I am Jung Daehyun..everyone knows that.. ~(he said arrogantly)~Who ever I am why you should care..who are you now that I asking??why you sleep here..I dont thing I bring you here..dont you know there no girl can enter this house except my mum..so who the hell are you??

    He scold you make you silent and stunned.. you blink.."he must not regonize me since I lost so much weight"in your mind..

U:Ahh..mianei..I am your new PA..your mum send me here..~he look at you from head to toe..

DH:You what??agrrh..why she do this again I told her so many time dont hire any PA anymore..I know how to manage my life..~he scream at no one just like wanna release tension only..

   You just look at him without any word..but in your mind you was like.."Huh??know how to manage your life??are you sure?? this house already show how mess up your life is..ceh.."

DH:You better just go back to your house..I dont need you here..

U:Jinjja??but I just clean up your house coz it look so messy just now..

DH:You did what??~he look around and look satisfied with your work..but

DH:Kya..who allow you to touch my thing??you get out..~he pull your hand and chase you out..

U:aahh..Ani..please dont chase me..I really need this job..coz I need to pay back your mother money..

DH:What money??I dont care..

U:Please..your mum already pay bill hospital for my mother who very sick..and she said this the only way I can repay her..so please let me work here..atleast for a month..if you want me to work as a maid also I dont mind..please..

  You begging him with sad face..you lie to him coz since he not regonize you so you want to know how he treat other girl..coz look like he is kind of cold guy who hate to get close with a girl..

    But why and more you just know the true is he not such a player like you heard before coz if he is then why he said there only his mother who allow to get in his house..

DH:ah..~sign~ok then just One month..you have to clean up whole house everyday and cook for me too..but you're not and never allow to get into my room understand??~you nod~

U:OK..I get it..but how bout if I want to clean your room??

DH:I know how to clean my own room I said you cant go in then just dont go in..you want work here or not??

  The way he talk very fierce..make you scared abit but in same time..you just wanna laugh look at how he act..

U:Ok..I will not get in there..~pout~you know he staring at you seem like he notice something on you but he just deny it..his face changing seeing you pouting

DH:One more thing..the rule in this house..

U:Uh..what??

DH:Dont you ever try to flirting with me..

U:Huh??

DH:And dont act cute either..

   Then he leave you and get into his room..you smile alone..he act was so cute..keke..

                                   ~*~

   But start the next day..you have work as his maid more then his PA..he keep asking you to do work.. even you already do but he still want you to do it again..he said it not clean yet..he such a big bullied.

   He seem like wanna make you feel suffer and quit fast..but for you it will not stop you from doing the job coz now you really want to know how Daehyun look like in real..

   You want to know it by yourself and as you already lie to him bout who are you in real person..so why not you see how he is..so you follow what ever he say patiently..

   At one night..you cook dinner for Daehyun but he comeback late coz he got event to attend and he not tell you..you even bake his fev cheesecake and you serve everything on table coz you though he will comeback for dinner..

    Before he will scold you if you cook late for him..he love your cook but he never give any praise for it but you know from the way he eat it..you keep waiting for him until fall asleep at the table..

    And again you get a dream..that guy come and he touching your smooth cheek..then your nose and lips..he said"Babe,why sleep here??emm..why you so pretty.."

   He try to cuddle you to your bedroom but sudden you heard something noisy and make you wake from asleep..Daehyun bring B.A.P to his house..and they who make that noise..

   "Haish..they're so disturbing..I just had beautiful dream..but they.."you whisper to yourself..but the weird thing is as you remember you fall asleep at dine table but when you wake up you already on sofa..

    But you ignore it "maybe I am sleep walker" you though..

DH:Hey why you cook to much tonight??are you try to finish all food stock in this house??or you wanna make party when you know I not comeback for dinner??

Daehyun suddenly scold you~

U:No..I just cook your favorite food today coz if I not wrong today is your "Birthday"~you say it very slow~..but I really dont mean to finish everything and more I dont know you will comeback late..mianei..

DH:Why you need to celebrate my Birthday when my friend will celebrate it for me??~you feel so sad..you tired cook everything but he scold you..Himchan pull him away and tell him

HC:Aish..why get angry..we all not eat yet right!!so can say we lucky coz come to your house and she already cook..by the we also almost forget bout today is your birthday..

   Zelo was excited walk in house and look at table full with food..

ZL:Wow..food heaven..haha..it just like knowing that I'm hungry..~all of them go to table and take their sit..you come closer and serve them and ignore Daehyun..

   Zelo straigtly sit at head table and wanna start eating but you tell him to let you heat the food first..Himchan staring at you..~

HC:Is this your new maid Dae??

DH:Yup,wae?? HC:Pretty..~smile and wink at you when he see you come out from kitchen bring the food that you heat~

DH:Hyung,are you blind??how can you said this pretty..not at all..huh..~glare at you then pout~

HC:I or you who blind babo..??nevermind she will work with you for a month only right?so after this let her being my maid but special one keke..

YJ:Lol,hyung dont be so greedy..our sis in law will mad if she know you hire this girl as special maid..but if for me it will be ok..~he smile..you blushing hear what Himchan and Youngjae said..

    But also annoying with Daehyun why he say like that..are you not pretty enough for him??you feel angry and take the cheesecake away from the table..

DH:Hey,where you want bring that cake??

U:Aniyo..this cake actually my friend send it to me but I forget to keep it so I just put it on table together but its not your..

DH:But that is Cheesecake right??

U:Yup..

DH:Thats my favorite..~he say very slow..and make sad face but sudden change~dont you say wanna celebrate my birthday so that must be my cake..

U:Eh..dont you say I dont need to celebrate it for you..right??so even at first yeah..I think that I wanna give it to you but since you say I dont need to..so I will take it back..

DH:Well,since you already cook and all of us here then just leave it there so we can eat it..

U:But..this is mine..

DH:Ahh..how come you want finish it alone??atleast give us a bit..

   His act really make laughing in your heart look at him with this cake can make him begging and be nice with you..even he scold you just now..you still take it and wanna bring it to kitchen but Daehyun stop you..

DH:Please give one slice..~he really begging..now it your turn to become so mean to him..revange time..

U:Nope..just go eat other food..there alot..

DH:But I want that cake..just let me have a slice.~he pull that cake while you still hold it and accidently drop it on the floor..~

U:Kyaa..look what you did..~you scold him~

DH:Ah..why me..its your fault..I told you leave it here..

U:Boo??its mine why I should leave it to you??~you glare at him make he feel guilty..he slowly knee and pick a piece of that cake..

DH:Coz I have long time not eat this type of cheesecake..and its my favorite..so I really want it..~he eat that piece

U:Hold on,its dirty dont eat it..~he ignore you and eat it he look shocking a bit..and take another bite of it..he look at you

DH:Where you get this??

U:Huh??I told you my friend give it..

DH:Then where your friend buy it..~he half shouting~

U:How can I know..~Yongguk sudden interupt~

YG:Calm down Dae..whats wrong with it??~the other B.A.P member busy eating but stop seeing you and Daehyun who fighting over the cake that now already felt on floor

DH:She's back hyung..I know she's back..

YG:Who??

DH:My girl..she's the only one can make this cake..I knew it..I'm pretty sure it was her recipe~you feel touching heard that..he really waiting for you for this whole time and he say his girl??you're his girl??

   Actually you went study at Paris for taking course Art Of Patisserie..you love to bake from you small and Daehyun will eat whatever you bake even it not nice..

   And that cheesecake is your masterpiece the most delicious thing you ever make..It become Daehyun favorite since he being your judge from the first cake you bake he will try it all but that cheesecake so special the taste  of it so unique that he wont forget..

DH:Go ask you friend where did she buy..

U:Why??

DH:I want meet the baker for this cake..

U:Why you want meet her??

DH:Her?So the baker is a girl..Is she a young girl??Do you know her?Where her bakery?

U:Yup..but why,who is her to you??

DH:Its non of your business..I say I want so just coz I want..this cake is so nice..~he picking the cake that upper side and still not hit the floor and put it on plate before eat it..you shout~

U:Daehyun stop it dont eat it anymore it dirty..

DH: No It's not..I take the upper side..

U:But it drop on the floor already..

DH:You just need clean the rest but this one I will finish it..

U:I say cannot eat..~you grab the plate he hold~

DH:Hey..I want that..

U:I will make another one for you..

DH:How can you make another one??

U:Why I cant??

DH:you not even taste it how you want to do another??

U:Haish..do babo ya??I who bake it how come I cannot bake another one??

DH:you what??but just now you said..

U:Agrrhh..Do jinjja babo ya..Daehyun ah..how could you can remember that cake taste but you cant remember me??~you stumble your feet like lil kid protest when dont get something and Daehyun was shock~

DH:_______(urname)??is it really you??~he just notice that actually he never ask your name since you come coz for him you just part of the girl that his mother hire to be his PA..

U:How could you not remember me..I comeback for you but you not come when we surpose meet..and when I come here to supprise you..you scold me..and treat me this way..you so bad..you cry and run into your room..

Yongguk talk to Daehyun~

YG:So she is the girl that you tell us??

DH:Yeah I think so..

Himchan and other interrupt~

HC:Lol..she already told you but why you say you think??how come you cant recognize her huh??

DH:How can I..she quit chubby before..and short hair..a bit like boyish..but when she come here..she way to pretty now..thats why I cant recognize her..and she lie to me too..she just admit it just now..she never tell me who she is..

YJ:That bcoz she want to test you..babo..how can you not remember her when she tell you her name??or she use other name??

DH:I actually never ask her name and she never tell..

   All B.A.P member said "ahh..you're really babo..go persuade her fast..." they push him to go to your room..he knock the door..

DH:____(urname)..please come out..I dont mean to hurt you..I'm sorry coz not recognize you..but its not my only fault..you also never tell me your name and admit who you are to me until today..

U:So you want to blame me??~you not open then the door but just talk thru it..

DH:Not really..but yeah..you've change alot..how can I recognize you??

U:Oh yeah??so you really blame me..fine..but why must treat me that way..rough way..you always scold me..

DH:Well,that coz my mum always hire a girl to be my PA and they keep flirting on me..I feel sick with it so I just want they leave..

U:so you want me to leave either??

DH:It coz I dont know it was you..when I first time see you I think you're so beautiful so I scared I will fall in love with you..I've to be loyal I cant betray you I mean ____(urname)..and you keep lie to me how could you..you not only leave me alone before..

    Dont you know 5years is way to long to wait??but I still waiting for you..but when you comeback you lie to me and pretend being another person make me feel so stressful..lucky it was really yourself so I dont need to betray you..if not..I'm sorry..if I not able to kick you out..I maybe will..~you open the door~

U:you will be with me even if you dont know who I am??~Daehyun nod..you hit his chess then you hug him~

U:You so bad..how could you betray me..

DH:Who ask you to do not admit it..you're so pretty how can I resist..I have to pretend that I dont like you and it so hard you know..my mum not tell me bout you comeback..

U:Really but she said she did..she who ask me to work here.. DH:She not even inform me that she hire new PA for me..Baby I miss you so much..~kiss your cheek~

U:Daedae ah..I miss you too..you changes a lot too..become so handsome..I straightly fall in love with you once I see you..but bcoz of some bad rumor bout you that I heard when I comeback in Korea..

   Make me wanna know how you really are..and since you not recognize me so I pretend being another person..but I dont know you will fall in love with me even you dont know who I am..

DH:Hey..I fall in love with you from very long time ago ok..I guess that the reason why my heart tell me to love you even I dont know you..but I try to deny it by bully you..Baby mianeiyo..

U:Kwaenchana..atleast I know you try hard to be loyal to me and I so happy for it..~you kiss his lip~

DH:Ouh..what was that??

U:A gift for your loyalty..

DH:Hehe..once is not enough..~kiss you back..

   Suddenly Himchan and Yongguk shouting from behind~

HC:LOL..look like someone are meeting back his girlfriend until forget that we're here..

YG:Yeah..maybe we should leave now..coz they want spend time together.. kajja we go..~they leave the house..they actually sneak out you and Daehyun just now..but seeing you guys kissing make they left..Himchan even close Zelo eye with his hand and walk away.

                          ~*~

     Now left only you and Daehyun in that house..you still in his arm when other go back..you guys just laugh at other member reaction..                          

DH:What we want to do now??

U:Dont know..what you want to do??

DH:I want hug all night long..

U:Haish..why so naughty??I go clear table first..~you let him go and go to dine table to clean up Daehyun just follow you from behind..he help you.

DH:Babe,I feel guilty now..

U:Why??

DH:Coz I treat you bad..

U:Well,you don't need to feel guilty for that coz that my fault coz I who pretend being another person..and I happy you treat me that way coz that mean you will treat other girl that way too..but you do have to feel guilty for other reason..

DH:Huh..what is it??

U:Why you never reply my messages,not respond to my call..not even open my mail??dont you know how many Voicemail I've left for you??

DH:What..you mean you always texting,mail, and call me??

U:Ofcoz I am everyday I did..I miss you like hell and you not respond me??why you so mean to me??like you say 5 years isn't short time..so dont you know how hurt I am??~your tear start falling he give hug to calm you..

DH:Baby..mianei..once you gone..I totally lost..I throw my phone and its broken..my mum brough new phone for me and she told me bout you message but I ignore it..

    Coz to me its hurting to only hear your voice but cant meet you..I am so sad..but wait..my mum have send something before you come here..let me go check it..

   He run into his room..You follow him to his room..For more then 2 week you stay with him..you never enter his room but tonight since he let the door open so you come in..

    You were shocking looking at wall in his room is full with your picture and art work..you love to draw cake from you small and Daehyun keep it and stick it on his room wall..

U:Daehyun ah..you still keep all this??

DH:err..why you come in??

U:Is this the reason why you not allow anyone come into your room??~he smile and nod down..you cry tear of happiness then run hug him..you kiss him passionately~

U:This is reason I love you so much Jung Daehyun..I will never regret for loving you..~he stunning and staring at you he smile..~

DH:I love you too..Baby..we both loyal to each other..I'm so glad..~you see in his hand got recorder player~

U:What was that??

DH:Huh??this..my mum send me all record of your voicemail..she transfer it to into casset format..you know she really oldies lady right..she give me note..

   "Daehyun ah..I've hire new PA for you but this time I send someone very special for you..Why I said like that coz she really important to you..here all the record and printed email she have send to you for this 5 years..

   I wonder why you never open your email and reply her and dont you ever Turn On Your Voicemail??..I'm sorry coz heard all this record and read your email..but as you know I really like this girl..

   And coz I who heard all her voicemail and read her email,I can tell that she is the best for you..Don't you know Mother sense always right??

  She really make me happy knowing that her love for you so strong make me believe that I can leave you to her coz I know she can take care of you..I will be very happy if you can treat her well..

   Make her become my Daughter in law soon..Dont bully her ok..From your lovely MOTHER"

U:Hah..Your mum do tell you bout me but bcoz you not open this box that why you don't know..

DH:How can you expect me to open and read all this thing??

U:As you know your mother is really oldies person so why not you open it..and she right you really never Turn on your Voicemail??

DH:But I already tell you the reason why right??..can I hear it now??~You feel shy if he hear it back he must laughing at you..And in same time you feel shame knowing that his mother who read and heard you email and voicemail..

  Also read the note that Daehyun mother give to him make you blushing..

U:Dae dont need to heard it..Coz I already here..Why you need to hear it anymore..

DH:You must have confess something that why you dont want I hear it..

U:Aniyo..just dont need..~you try to grab the record player from him~

DH:Uwek..I still want to hear it..~he hold that recorder highier so you cant reach it..

U:Palli give it to me..or I will make you stop..

DH:make me stop??like how??

U:Like this..~you jump on him until he fall on his bed and you on top of him

DH:Wow..Baby..you're growing up alot huh??

U:Yeah..I am..especially when I be with you..~you kiss him until he drop the recorder and enjoy your kiss~he rolling up make himself being ontop of you and kiss your neck and shoulder while striping your cloth..you groaning when he do some love bite on your neck but sudden he stop~

DH:Baby dont forget that you have to make new cheesecake for me tomorrow ok..

U:haish..Daedae ah..how could you think bout that when we about to having s**??

DH:Hehe..what else can I think when I being with you??

U:Cheesecake is more important then me??

DH:Nope coz you're my Cheesecake..let me have some bite..~he continue kissing you~

    You fall asleep in his arm after playing few couple around of shot,he play with hair and kiss your forehead before take back the recorder and hear it..He laughing alone when hear every of it..

                                 ~*~

    When you wake up it morning he give you a morning kiss and say..

DH:Morning sunshine..I've smell Cheesecake in whole house..sleep well??

U:Huh..in morning already think bout cake Daedae??aigoo..yeah..I sleep but the weird thing is I not get any dream anymore..

DH:What dream??

U:A guy that always staring at me when I fell asleep..from first time I came here you know..I got that dream..especially when I sleep at outside of my room..it feel so real..

DH:Hehe..I dont think that just a dream..coz I'm pretty sure that guy get more then staring at you yesterday night..

U:What do you mean??

DH:Coz that was me..It was'nt just a dream..When you first time come I was shocking look at how beautiful you're..I though an angel has fallen from heaven but after kiss you I just realize that I cant betray you with someone else..so I start shouting and pretend be fierce men..

   You grab his neck and kiss him again

U:Daedae ah..you so naughty..so you also take me from table to sofa last night??

DH:Yup..I want send you to sleep in your room but they come in early and make noise till wake you up..Baby I regret coz not reply or hear your voicemail before..I really feel guilty..I promise to always Turn on My Voicemail from now on..

U:You don't need to coz I am here right now already be with you..~he hug you then cuddle you bridal style~

DH:Love you babe..lets we take bath together..

U:Kyaa..I dont want..let me go..~you try jump of but he hold you tight~

DH:No way..yesterday is not enough..I want more..~he throw you in bath tub and start kissing you again and again..

                                 ~*~

   After done take shower you go to kitchen and bake another cake for Daehyun while he backhug you all the time..and help you baking~

U:You dont have any schedule today??

DH:I take leave today..

U:But Why??

DH:Bcoz of you ofcoz..I want spend time with you..dont worry they understand me..~he kiss your neck then softly bite you ear~

U:Ouch..don't disturb me like that..you might damage this cake..

DH:Opps..Okay I'm sorry..~he run away from kitchen and sit on sofa at living room..when that cake is ready you serve it to him..he was very happy and eat it alot..

DH:You know what Baby..when I tell my fans that I love to eat cheesecake there lot of them bring cheesecake for me during fanmeet but non any of it can compair with this one ~pointed to cake that you make~

U:Jinjja??so you do eat alot of cheesecake??no wonder you look fat..~you pinch his cheek before take a bite of that cake too~

DH:I'm not fat..and dont steal my cake..

U:uwekk..I already eat it..~you stick out tongue show him that cake already in your mouth~

DH:Ahh..give me back..~he kiss you and your tongue..you groaning..~

DH:OMG Baby..you really taste like cheesecake..I like!!~continue kiss you..

   But suddenly heard someone throat clearing from behind and you guys look up~

DH:Omma??what are you doing here??

OM:Omo..mianei..I've come at a wrong time..but look like you guys are more closer then I though..~you feel shame coz his mother looking at you guys kissing~

U:Ahjumma,mianei..I..

OM:Ahjumma??don't call me that way..

U:Owh, what should I call you then??

OM:Omuni(Mother in law)..call me omuni..you will be my daughter in law soon..so call me omuni..ok..Hyun Ah..happy with your new PA??

DH:Omma..~He make very thankful face as he very satisfy with his mum choice this time~

U:Omuni,he bully me..

OM:WHAT??don't I tell you in that letter to take care and dont bully her??

U:He not open it and keep scold me..

DH:That's..that bcoz I cannot recognize her..omma trust me right??She also never tell me Infact lie to me..

U:I got no time to tell him coz he keep bully me..

OM:Jung Daehyun..How come you can't recognize your own girlfriend huh..

DH:She way to pretty then before omma..there no way I can recognize her..She not admit who she was at first place..You know how I don't like when you hire a girl being my PA..that's why I bullied her..

OM:Oh..so that why once you know who she is you never let her go huh..

DH:Hehe..Ofcoz I won't..

OM:Its ok..I dont mind if got grandson early as long you guys will get married..

U:Omma..~you blushing~

DH:Babe do you heard that??Green light..

U:Kyaa..~all of you are laughing~

                                ~*~

   Soon after that you officially become his Girlfriend again that he also announce to all his fans and live together coz his mother said that she dont need to find another house for you since Daehyun will never let you go..

   But she do help you open your own Bakery..there alot BABYs come to your bakery when Daehyun tell them his girlfriend open Bakery and he love to go at that bakery..

   Even most of them jealous with you bcoz you already steal Daehyun from them but they also love your cake and coz sometime Daehyun or other B.A.P member will come and help you there..

    Make lot of Babys love to come to your bakery and some of them also take baking class with you to learn secret of your cheesecake that can win Daehyun heart..Even they cant get Daehyun as their Boyfriend but be able to meet him make they happy already..

After few year..you get married with Daehyun&live happy ever after.~THE END~