The Stair

Her Glass Shoes...

"Is that so? What about the place..." maid Luna cut him off.

"Excuse me for inrerrupting Mr. President but Jonghyun-ssi called. He said that someone important came in your office." Luna said

"Oh, is that so? Did he tell what is his/her name?" Junsu said with a bit of disappointment in his voice.

"He did not tell me that Sir. But he said that the person was really important." Luna replied.

"You may go now." He ordered and Luna left.

"Is it okay for you guys? Especially you Hyoyeon-ssi?" Junsu asked them.

"It's okay Mr. President. Seems like it is really important, so it's okay for us." smiling as she replied.

"Of course, its okay for us. And it's not like you won't see her anymore." Eunhyuk joked.

"You're right. hahaha. And Hyoyeon-ssi please stay here until dinner. I want to talk about something with you." Junsu said to her.

               It surprised Hyoyeon. What will the President want to talk about with her. But she still managed to answer "Yes sir." After she  replied the President already left leaving the two of them.

        After they finished their lunch, Eunhyuk asked her which will they do first.

"Which one would you like to do first?  Play video games or have a tour in this house?" Eunhyuk asked her.

"Let's tour your house first." Hyoyeon replied as Eunhyuk led her. Eunhyuk told and showed her everything such as whose room is whose, the kitchen, their veranda which shows how beautiful their garden was, and even introduced her to their workers. They were talking as they walk to their living room but one thing caught Hyoyeon's attention. The stairs down to their basement she thinks.

 

Hyoyeon's POV

       "I like him." I thought. He is a very detailed person. Also a very funny person. We were talking which game should we play as we walk to the living room but one thing caught my attention. A stair down to the basement I think. Maybe he noticed that I was staring on something as he followed my gaze. He saw that I was looking on the stairs. He gulped a bit nervous and asked me.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked me.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just curious since  you showed all the places here in your house, why didn't you tell me that you have a basement or something like that." I replied as I point down the stairs.

"Well, I thought you would not like the rooms there so I did not talk about it." he sincerely replied.

"Come on. I am not a picky girl. Let's go." as I ran.

"You go first. I will just get water."

 

I was surprised to see what is it. Displays of pots. He maybe is a skilled potter. There are two rooms inside it. I opened the one on the left. It is the place where he made those pots. There were pictures of him, his dad, and that is maybe his mom. I don't get it. Why are they so familiar to me, specially his parents. I should just asked his dad later as I exit the room. I opened the other room.

"Whoaah! A dance room!" I exclaimed.


I'm really sorry. First for not updating and second for it is  a short chapter. I am really sorry. But I am making a horror story but I still don't know who will be the characters. I promise I will update every after 2 or 3 days. Also thank you for subscribing this story everyone. :))))))))))))))