Thank you!

The Name's B.A.P, Got It Memorized?

It's finally over!

I remember creating this on Jan 6, 2013 with this crazy idea of gangs and stuff after re-watching B.A.P's One Shot and Warrior music videos. I really thought this would turn out to be a "failed" story because it was a bit tomboy-ish and probably not what you guys would've wanted in a story (I mean, Yu-Ri is like a tomboy so...).

I really can't believe that it took me a year to finish this, but I guess it really is over... I want to thank all my subscribers and upvoters for sticking with me 'til the very end of the story. I'm actually  surprised that I have 122 subscribers (possibly more) on this fiction and I still think that it's crazy.

As for the ending of the story, I planned it to be a cliffhanger because I'm sure those who paied close attention knew who Yu-Ri chose in the end (hint: look at the lengths of Daehyun and Yongguk's point of views if you didn't understand it).

I want to thank all of my commentors, especially those who comment on almost every chapter. It really warms my heart knowing that there's people who loved this story and who were kind enough to comment every time an update comes (Silent readers, don't feel bad. I'm a silent reader as well and I'm still very happy that you've decided to read through the whole story even without commenting. I love you! <3 ).

 

Please feel free to read my other ongoing series as well as my completed ones and it would be great if you guys could vote in this poll so I can start thinking about my upcoming story. Right now I'm really shocked with the results, but they could change so...

 

***COMMENT IF YOU WANT A DIFFERENT CHARACTER

 

 

 

Once again, I want to thank you guys for reading this story <3

-bigbangxnuest