Mistletoe

Mistletoe

 

Heading back to your apartment after finishing some last minute Christmas shopping for your friends. Wishing you hadn’t waited until a week before the holidays to do everything. You still had to decorate your apartment, wrap all of your gifts, and bake cookies for your neighbors. Gongchan, your best friend, told you not to procrastinate,but look what happened.

Jeomjeom meoreojyeo ganeyo jeomjeom sarajyeo ganeyo ~

Setting a few of your bags on the sidewalk you answered your phone knowing exactly who it was, by their personalized ring tone.

Hello?

______! When will you be back to your apartment?” Gongchan asked through the phone.

Umm… I don’t know maybe ten minutes. Why?” you asked curious after hearing something break in the background.

Perfect!

What?

Oops, nothing see you soon! Bye!” he hurriedly said before hanging up.

What a strange boy,”you said picking up your bags and heading for home.

Just the thought of seeing him put butterflies in your stomach. You had been in love with him since the day you met, but you wouldn’t ruin your friendship by telling him that. So you decided being friends was better then nothing.

Gongchan p.o.v

She’ll be here in ten minutes! Everyone out!” he yelled to the rest of his group.

He had had the rest of the members help him set up your surprise. They had decorated your entire apartment. He wanted to do something special for you this Christmas. He had had the biggest crush on you since you met three years ago. In his eyes you were the most beautiful girl on the planet, but he was just to shy to say anything.

Hope everything goes well,”Jinyoung said patting him on the back.

Everyone had left, except for Baro.

Hope you like my surprise,” Baro said with a slight smirk.

What do you mean by that?

Oh, you’ll see,” he said closing the door

No one’s p.o.v

As you opened your door, your mouth fell open in surprise. Your apartment looked beautiful. Candles were everywhere, making the entire room smell like cinnamon. In the corner of the room stood Gongchan, in front of a gorgeous Christmas tree. It had white lights and purple tensile topped with a shinning star.

Surprise! Merry Christmas!” he said coming to stand in front of you.

How did you do all of this,” you asked motioning to the room.

That’s when you both noticed the little sprig of mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, above your heads.

You could see the redness creeping on his cheeks, and you hoped it wasn’t showing on your face as well.

Soo..,” he said rubbing the back of his neck.

With a slight bit of courage on your part. You reached up to give him a quick kiss on the lips. Only it didn’t end up being a quick little kiss. Before you could pull away, he put one hand on the back of your neck and the other around your waist, pulling you close against him. Finally pulling apart, he rested his forehead against yours, smiling that adorable smile of his.

______, Will you be my present this year?” he asked

Only if you’ll be mine,” you said laughing at his cheesiness.

With that you both shared your second kiss under the mistletoe.