My adorable boyfriend

My adorable boyfriend

'Oppa, what are you doing?' you asked as you walked over and sat next to your boyfriend Chen while he was on the laptop. You guess that he was replying messages on the fanboard. You looked at few of the replies he gave and started to laugh. But slowly turning into a pout.

'Oppa, why are you such a troll to the fans?' you questioned him.

'Me, a troll. Pfft, you should seriously see Kris hyung he's more like a troll from what he says and look how tall he is fits a troll perfectly.' he laughed. 

You lightly slapped him on the shoulders. 

'Yah! What will happen if i told Kris oppa that?' you teased. Chen's eyes widened. But after that he calmly said 'I get killed by a dragon.' 

You ended up laughing again, well your boyfriend's so adorable it's hard not to laugh when his around. 

Then a sudden thought hit you, and you spoke up ' Oppa how long will you be at China for?' 

'Hm... I think about 2 weeks...' he hesitated before answering. He continued on 'But don't worry i won't forget you jagiya. I'll be only thinking about you.'

'Don't you have to memorise the lyrics too oppa? You liar.' you poked your tounge out at him.

'Hm... True then by all means I'll be thinking of you all day and all night.' He smiled before pulling you on him and giving you a hug and a quick peck n the lips.

 

A/N

Such a short oneshot... Also please forgive me if you think it offended Kris. LOL! Well sorry for not updating it until today... CAN'T BLAME ME I WAS SPAZZING ALL OVER BREAK DOWN!!! GAHHHHHH BREAK DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well yesh, i'm back to normal! I hope you like the oneshot alwaysmile9 also all the people who read this! Please comment and subscribe! Thanks and enjoy~   ;) *goes back to spazz over Break Down*