★ Choose Your Own Adventure ► Mission: Birthday

☺EXO Scenarios and LOLs {Click and Drag Game}
Hi! 
For this chapter, I wanted to try something a bit new ^^
It's more of a "Choose your own adventure" style of game, so hopefully it'll be just as fun!
 
For the sake of flow, when choosing an option, hold down the Ctrl key before clicking your choice,
this will open your result in a new tab instead of the disrupting your current one.
 
Other than that, the instructions are pretty self-explanatory, but please do message me if there happens to be any errors or confusion~
Thank you and have fun! ◕‿◕ 
 
PostDivider.png
{GAME START!}
 
PostDivider.png
 
 
Woo!
Today is your birthday (at least in this fanfiction world), and the perfect weather outside reassured you today was going to be a great day.
Your friends have been teasing you with hints as to what they planned for birthday, but they still made sure you wouldn't figure it out.
 
You proceeded with your morning routine and prepared some breakfast. Right as you were finished, you heard the doorbell ring.
 
You walked towards your front door, curious as to who would show up so early.
Yet, right as you opened the door, you saw... {chose a door by pressing Ctrl and click } 
 
Door 1Door 3door 5 photo door2_zps02faa544.jpg
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
... standing with huge smiles on their faces.
"Happy Birthday!" They shouted in unision, clapping and making random sound effects.
 
"Thank you!" You laughed and gave them all a giant group hug.
 
Once you let the guys in, they ran straight to your living room. But as much as they were trying to hide it, you noticed they were holding a box behind their backs.
 
You smiled, pretending not to notice and walked back into the kitchen.
 
"I still have extra pancakes, anyone hungry?" You shouted.
 
"OH HECK YEAH!"
"Yes please!"
"I'm all for it."
"Can't wait!"
 
You slightly shook your head and laughed at these guys who probably skipped breakfast just to see you this early.
 
Once you returned to the living room, you noticed the box they tried hiding earlier sitting on your table.
 
"A present from all of us!" They shouted, bringing a smile back onto your face.
 
Putting down their plates of food, you sat down and placed the wrapped up box on your lap.
The boys leaned in, anticipating your unwrapping moment just as you were.
 
Pulling apart the ribbon, you opened and saw... {choose a gift by pressing Ctrl and click }
 
photo present5_zps506977ff.jpgphoto present3_zps098a0e15.jpgphoto present2_zpscfcef49c.jpgphoto present1_zps8795e217.jpg
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Your eyes immediately widened. Just like the years before, these boys have always managed to surprise you.
"Wow...thank you." your voice soft, still admiring at the present you just got. The guys then high-fived each other, with proud derpy grins on their faces.
 
After some time just chatting with the guys, you all decided to go somewhere else to celebrate. But since you all had different ideas as to where to go, you had to resort to flipping coins and rock-paper-sisscors.
 
In the end, you all agreed to go to... {choose a place by pressing Ctrl and click }
 
photo placeop3_zps954541b8.jpgphoto placeop2_zps90c91aba.jpgphoto placeop1_zps4f28000c.jpg
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You all got really pumped up, since it has been a while for you all to meet up together. But although you loved hanging out with the guys, actually spending time with them wasn't easy. From past experiences, you knew that no matter how well they try to disguise themselves in public, fans would always recognize them. All of them.
But today, the guys were determined to keep their profile as low as possible, for the sake of your birthday.
 
Once you all arrived, you parked at a fairly empty parking deck which gave the guys a chance to properly hide themselves.
 
But just as you were ready to lock the door, an echo of running footsteps suddenly began. You immediately tensed up and looked towards the source of the commotion. But to your complete bewilderment (and relief), it was the rest of the EXO members running towards you, all holding giant, colorful balloons in their hands.
 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all screamed and basically attacked you with hugs.
 
Once again you were filled with an overload of happiness and laughter. On the inside, you were moved and so thankful for knowing these loving yet daring friends.
 
 
 
"So, how are we gonna get out of the parking lot without people seeing us?" Suho asked while helping you stuff the balloons into your car.
"Not sure yet...since there's 13 of us." Tao answered..
 
"We could just initiate our default plan." Luhan suggested.
"But..." Kyungsoo began, "Will that be okay with this many people?" 
 
"Well, I guess we'll just have to try it out." Kai stated with grin.
 
You all then huddled together and talked over the instructions on their default escape plan.
As usual, Kris and Chanyeol would serve as distractions to lead potential fans away, being that they're too tall to miss.
The rest of EXO K would then buy all the ticket/food/stuffed animals needed, while the the M members scout for safe places to gather and hide.
 
"Okay so, you guys make a left turn at that exit." Chen said to Kris and Chanyeol, who then turned their attention towards you.
"Wanna join our team? Since you're a pretty fast runner." Kris asked you, prompting you to smile and nod. "Sure, I actually know this place really well." You responded.
"And let's all have our phones ready, just in case anyone gets lost." Baekhyun added.
 
After finalizing the plan, you, Kris and Chanyeol headed out the parking lot. As scary as it was, you three recieved attention almost immediately.
 
Pretty much everyone you walked past were semi-whispering to each other.
"Hey look who are they?"
"So tall..."
"Are they famous?"
"They look like idols."
 
The three of you tried to walk in normal speed, which became a bit dangerous when some girls began following you.
Yet, as you guys were about to make a turn, some girls behind you gasped. 
 
"OMO fan updates are saying that they spotted Sehun and Kai here!" The girl squealed, prompting everyone's heads to turn towards you.
 
Not good.
 
"Run." Kris stated, to which you all immediately took off with screaming fans chasing behind you three.
"Damn those two." Chanyeol scowled. "Probably got carried away with souvenirs and got caught."
 
Chanyeol then took out his phone as you three ran inside a building.
"Yah where are you guys? We're being chase--" Chanyeol's voice was cut off when a bunch of screaming came out of the other line.
 
"NOW'S NOT THE TIME CHANYEOL!" Xiumin's gasping voice screeched through the phone. "LUHAN DROPPED HIS HAT AND NOW THEY KNOW WE'RE HERE!"
 
Oh Jeez.
You could just imagine all the mental face-palms that everyone must have felt.
 
Your phone then vibrated, and it was call from Lay.
"Hello?"
"Everyone was spotted..." Lay panted through the phone, "We're all gonna retreat back to the parking lot."
 
 
The default plan, not surprisingly, proved to be a failure with EXO's popularity. On the way back towards the parking lot, the three of you ran into the rest of the group, to which all 13 of you had to cram inside an elevator to take temporary refuge.
 
"Never again are we going to try this. Ever." Suho stated, trying to fan himself.
"But I guess we can count it as our daily exercise." Kai shrugged.
"YAH!" Sehun shoves him, "If you didn't go crazy with the animal headbands it might have worked."
 
As hectic as this whole thing turned out to be, you couldn't stop yourself from laughing at these genuine and sincere boys. Of course, they all stared at you with confusion before they also busted out laughing at themselves.
 
"Hey sorry this didn't turn out so well..." Chen says as you all entered the parking lot.
You shook your head and smiled. "Not at all, just being with you guys is enough."
 
The guys then awwed and giggled amongst themselves.
 
"Then how about we all go to my house?" Kyungsoo spoke up, "I've got plenty of food for all of you guys."
Everyone's faces, including yours, immediately lit up. You all knew that food at Kyungsoo's place had always been the best.
 
 
And so, for the rest of the day, you and the EXO guys partied at Kyungsoo's house. You all played games, baked cookies and took pictures, making memories that you knew will always be dear to you.
 
That night, after returning home, you were ready to shower when your phone rang.
You picked up, and it was... {Click & Drag }
 
                                            exogif_zps1a22e9c7.gif
"Hi oppa!" You answered.
"Hey, I didn't call too late did I?" He asked.
You smiled. "Not at all, what's up?"
He chuckled. "Just wanted to be the last one to wish you happy birthday."
 
You felt that same sense of warmth back into your body. "Thank you."
 
"Today was definitely crazy, but fun." He continued. "We should do this again next year."
 
You laughed, "Of course..." Your voice soft, with the memories of today running through your head. You were so thankful for what they have done for you, but at the same time, you sometimes feel you might be dragging them down.
 
"Oppa." You began.
"Hm?"
"I just want to thank you all again...for what you guys have done for me." You paused, "Really, I know you guys are busy, but still manage to make time for me."
 
He chuckled. "Pabo, hanging out with you is something we look forward to, it's a priority."
 
You were speechless and wore the biggest grin on your face.
 
"So, could you promise us one thing?" He asked.
You tilted your head.  "Sure, what is it?"
 
 
"Promise that you'll always be our princess."
 
 
You smiled.
 
"I promise."
 
postdivider-.jpg
postdivider-.jpg
 
 
Thanks you so much for reading & playing!
Did you like it? >< If you have any feedback or suggestions, please do tell! I will deeply appreciated them ~ 
If you guys liked this, I'll put up more in the future, if not, I'll just continue with the scenarios ^^
 
Thank you :D