ending 3-Hyunseung oppa pt.2

Noona, please be mine!!

third person's POV

you woke up, washed your face and did everything you supposed to do in the morning, then you got a text.

Hi! ___, it was nice meeting you yesterday, wanna hang out with me today?-Hyunseung <3

after you read the message, you smiled*Wait, how did he get my phone number?* you thought, then another text came

Dongwoon told me your phone number, hope you don't mind!-Hyunseung<3

*Oh..* you don't know why, you are just supper happy and he wants to hhang out with you, you hugged your cell phone tightly and jumped around.*Um...What should I wear?* you thought, then you threw your cell phone on your bed opened your closet and grabbed every dress, shirt, and skirt out.

after 3 hours of choosing the right dress/skirt to wear, you grabbed your purse, put the cell phone back in your purse, wear a pair of red high heels, locked the door, and wait for Hyunseung outside.

half minute later, a car stopped beside you, the window opened, then you saw hyunseung wears a pair of glasses siting in the driver sit, you beamed.

"Hyunseung oppa!" you waved, and hyunseung blushed as he heard you call him oppa.

you opened the door and sit in.

"Where are we going?" you asked, hyunseung smirked

"not telling!" hyunseung said, you pouted.

*She's so cute when she pouts.* Hyunseung thought.

10 mins later

"we are here!" he parked the car, and opened the door for you to get out, you thanked him for being such a gentleman.

[Dongwoon+Taemin's side]

"Taemin-ah!" dongwoon ran into Taemin's room and yelled, Taemin was still in the bed sleeping.

"Aish! Your lazy !Get up!!"Dongwoon pulled his blanket off him and saw him sleeping , Dongwoon screamed and quickly turned away.

"What! Dongwoon! i'm still sleeping here, i had a dream--ahhhhhhhhh...what the!Aish!!!" Taemin saw his blanket pulled off of him, and he's in front dongwoon, he automatically pulled the blanket over him again.

"Aish! you ert! why did you pull off my blanket of me?" Taemin whinned.

"Yah! I'm only a ert in front of __ah, ok? i'm not gay, i'm not intereste in you!!!" Dongwoon turned around and yelled.

"Okok, anyways, why did you just burst in my room? I guess you're not here just to look at me are you?" Taemin patted his eyelash, dongwoon shivered.

"Ewwwwww!!!! I just wanna tell you that hyunseung asked __ah's phone number from me, and he said he's taking her out to the amusement park to hang out, wanna spy on them with me??" Dongwoon said, Taemin quickly got up after he just lay down

"Yay, i love stalking!" Taemin happily cheered, Dongwoon rolled his eyes.

"dude! we aren't stalking, we are spying!" Dongwoon corrected, Taemin rubbed his head.

"Is there a difference?" Taemin thoughtfully asked.

"Aish, of course!!! anyways, get up now and wear some cloth! i dont wanna see you again!!" Dongwoon ordered.

"Yes, sir!" 

after 15 minutes, Dongwoon and Taemin arrived at the smusement park, and they went in to the smusement park try to find you and Hyunseung, after 10 mins finding, they finally find them, they saw you and hyunseung eating ice creams like a couple, hyunseung said a joke and you laughed at it, then hyunseung tapped some ice cream on your nose and you tapped some on his face. Dongwoon and Taemin's hands turned into a fist.

"__ah, wanna go on that ride?" Hyunseung asked, you nodded in agreement

You and Hyunseung went on that ride, and Dongwoon and Taemin sat 2 rows back.

The ride get scarier and scarier, faster and faster, you almost cried, you quickly buried your face into Hyunseung's ches and put your hands on his waist without thinking, Hyunseung froze at your reaction, then he smiled he put his hands on your back and gentle patte your back.

Dongwoon and Taemin were angry, really angry, then even got smoke came from their head.

when the ride got slower, you noticed you are in Hyunseung's embrace, you embrassly pulled away, but noticed how close you and hyunseung's face are, hyunseung shifted his gaze to your lips, you swallowed hard, hyunseung leaned in slowly soon his lips touched your lips, you felt happy than ever, fireworkes exploded in your mind and your knees ot weakened, then you realized that you love him, you put your arms around his neck and kissed him back.

Dongwoon and Taemin wanted to yell at that momment, but they know there was no use, you didn't chose either of them, but Hyunseung, they sadly walked out of the park after the ride, their arms on each others shoulder, they sighed in sync.

"Anyways, we lost ___ah, but we got ourself a friend right? friend?" Taemin asked, Dongwoon nodded.

"Best friends!" then they did a hand shake together.

After you and hyunseung got out of the amusement park, you guys were at a smootie place drinking smothie, both quiet, don't know what to say to eact other, but Hyunseung broke the silence.

"____ah, You love me right?" Hyunseung asked, you shyly nodded.

"____ah, you know what?" he cupped your chin and looked in your eyes. You shook your head, he smiled.

"I love you too!" He said, you beamed, you felt so happy, and he leaned in and kissed your again, this time it was a french-kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kekekekekekeke, hope you guys like the last chapter, please look forward to my next story

Komowo!