Crazy

Crazy

They say they want to help me. Help me with what? They say that I'm sick. I am? I feel fine. They asked me questions. I guess I answered wrong, they locked me up. I was put in an unbearably white room. It was bumpy along the walls, cushioned. It was plain except for a single bed. There was nothing to do so I mostly slept.

One day someone was brought into my padded room. It was a young man, he looked younger than me by a few years. He ran to a corner far from the door and sat, crying. I let him be alone. Soon he approached me, smiling widely. "I'm cheolyong, your new roommate." he calmly stated. I nodded my head, stating my name, bored. "Changsun." "Changsun and cheolyong." He said in a sing song voice.

After a few days I was released. Well, released from the padded room. I was given another room, one with normal walls. I attended meals with other people now. I guess cheolyong was released soon after me. I saw him, sitting in the lunch room. One day I sat with him, he looked angry and saddened. "you left me, you jerk!" He said loudly, hurt showing. I just continued to eat. He glared at me, clearly wanting a response. He sighed and motioned for me to move closer. I leaned over the table, waiting. He smiled, kissing me on the lips lightly. I cocked my head to the side, confused. Still close, he quickly lifted a fork, stabbing my eye. I screamed, falling, and fainted.

I woke up in a hospital like room, scared. There were bandages on my head. A male doctor and nurse walked in. "Changsun, I am sorry but we couldn't save it. The fork lodged deep into you eye." the doctor said. I nodded, not fully paying attention. Another man came inside. "Thank you for helping Dr. Jung, Ms. Park." The new man said. "Sandara could you please leave." Dr. Jung asked. The nurse left the room, leaving me with the two. Dr. Jung dragged the man to a corner, whispering. "Seungho, I think its time." I heard the doctor say. I stopped listening.

Later that day I found myself inside an office. I was with the man, Seungho. "Why did to stab yourself?" he asked me. "I didn't, my old roommate cheolyong did." I replied. His eyebrows raised, "You never had a roommate." I didn't reply. He wrote something down on a clipboard. I was ushered out soon after. I was on a table. A group of people were hovering over my body. "I thought Dr. Jung was leading today's surgery. Why are you leading Sanghyun?" one asked. "He trusted it to me." Another, Sanghyun stated. A mask was put on me. I fell asleep.

Seungho turned to Sanghyun, tsking. "Did the lobotomy go well?" he questioned. "As well as it possibly could." Sanghyun remarked. Seungho watched Changsun. He was quiet, unmoving, and blank. He sighed, walking away, thinking "At least he won't be able to hurt himself again."

[A/N: so pretty much cheolyong never existed and Joon was in the place for craziness the whole time. It wouldn't sunrise me if this didn't make sense. I originally wrote this at like three in the morning. So.....enjoy! ^^]