Not so annoying at all?!

What is wrong with you?

Hello my dear readers ^^

thank you for reading this and also for my subscribers. I'm so happy that you want to follow this story. I hope I don't disappoint you.

Have fun :)

 

 

Chapter 2 - Not so annoying at all?!

 

He just nodded.

Oh my god… I was really out of my mind. Why did I think out loud in this situation?

Things are getting strange here, but don’t panic Dara. I just had to gain back the control over this situation.

To avoid any further actions which would lead into an argument, I tried to be as straight as possible with my words So I also stood up.

“Listen Jiyong… I don’t need any help. I’m really fine.” I tried to convince him and hoped he would believe it, but the look on his face told me otherwise.

“I know that you don’t want any help from anybody. “ He came closer and tried to touch my face but I withdraw without even thinking.

Just on instinct I moved away. Skin ship would just mess everything up which I certainly do not want.

He just sighed while his arms fall back to his sides. “You can reject me as many times as you want but I will stay by your side.”

“And I don’t want that. Accept this!” I strongly requested. 

“And I am willing to fight against you.” He just shrugged his shoulders and smiled a little.

I hated this.

I hated his attitude.

His stubbornness.

Everything was just all about him. I had no say in this matter. My opinion wasn’t allowed.

I felt my blood boil and I was ready to rip him apart as always when we met.

“Leave now!” I pointed at the door.

“Hell no.” He still had the nerve to smile as he crossed his arms over his chest.

“I’m telling you. Leave right now!” My voice was piercing.

“Let it all out. What is a meeting of ours without any serious fight?”  He was unaffected.

This guy…

I had to fight the urge of throwing my chair at him because he stayed so calm. It was just not fair. 

“Don’t hold back.” I just shook my head and stepped back a little.

No I don’t want to fight with him. What’s the use?

“Hello? Yell at me! Are you on your monthly issues or why are you being a little sissy?”

Did he now make a fun out of me? If there was something that I really could not handle, it was when he took me for a fool.

Without thinking I snapped and went fast around the table.

Then I shoved him with all the might of my both hands but he didn’t even move a bit. He just smiled at me with pure control in his brown eyes.

“Was that your best shot?” he asked bored.

I fumed. How I hated this guy and his guts. I just never won against him.

Again he made it clear that he was the one who was superior in this strange relationship.

In desperation I turned around so that I lost every sight of him.

I was so angry and so fed up with this feeling of losing.

Being anywhere but here was all that I was thinking. 

So I went to my desk, took my bag and threw my stuff inside.

Then I put it on my shoulders and turned myself to go, when he grabbed my right wrist.

“I’m not going to let you escape like every time.” He said slowly. “Today we will set things straight once and for all.” While he was dead serious talking I tried to loosen my wrist but he held on really tight.  

“Let me go.” I request.

“No, you will talk to me now. Things can’t go on like this.” While he held on to my wrist, his other hand took the bag off my shoulder and put it carefully on the floor, never leaving me out of sight.

I sensed that today was really different and I was not sure about the strange feeling I had.

I was surprised at his actions and I felt things weren’t going that well for me.

Jiyong never held me captured or forced me to do something.

Normally he provoked me, I snapped and we fought. Then I escaped out of pure anger. We stayed away from each other until I have calmed down and we start all over again. This was the way things worked always between us.

But today his behavior was unusual. And I couldn’t exactly figure out why…

“No more running away.”  He whispered.

He let my wrist go but only to put both of his palms on the table behind me.

Me trapped in the middle with my back bent to get any space between us.

I was never so close to him. His eyes were everywhere looking over my face and finally found my eyes. These brown piercing eyes of him.

It seemed like they were flaring with the same color as his hair.

It was fascinating yet somehow disturbing.

“Do you hate me that much Dara?” He softly asked. My eyebrows furrowed.

Why was he asking this question now? It’s not like he didn’t know that he wasn’t my favorite person in the world.

“Why are you asking this stupid question?” I asked while I tried to step my right foot over his left, to make him squirm in pain and back off, but he saw through my plan and punished me.

He stepped a little more forward, took me and placed me on the table behind me.

Now he stood between my legs and the situation became even more awkward for me.  

Still calm he placed his palms again on the table. We were now on the same eyelevel.

“People who answer questions with questions,,,” He started and mockingly smiled at me “…are insecure.”

I grasped for air. I wasn’t insecure. He was just too close and I really hated that.

“T-This i-is ridiculous.“ I tried to control the situation but failed miserably when I stuttered. Jiyong nuzzled with his lips and I knew in his mind he made fun of me.

“So?” He asked as he looked at me intensely and was still waiting for an answer for his question.

 

 

 

thanks for reading and please leave your opinion behind. Thank you ^^