end of all things ridiculous

Once upon a time

 

And so the Kings summoned forth Kikwang, the royal adviser.

CREEEEEEEEEAK came the sound of the two giant doors being pushed open…in came a dashing short young man. Prince Dongwoon’s jaw dropped at the godly yet short creature.

“W-who’s the hunk-I mean dude? W-who’s the dude?” The prince asked his two fathers trying his hardest to not let his mouth water at the delicious sight.

“He’s our royal adviser, Woon-ah” King Junhyung answered him.

“He’s our r-royal adviser? I thought Joon was our royal adviser?”

“Yes, son. He’s our royal adviser, Joon resigned yesterday to be an underwear model.” King Seung answered.

“Oh”

“Yes, now close your mouth. You wouldn’t want flies to enter it, right?” King Seung said and patted his son’s back. “Choking on a fly would be a ridiculous cause of death” he muttered to himself as he walked off to greet the new character.

“You called, my kings?” asked the adviser smiling so brightly, Prince Dongwoon feels his heart flutter at the sight.

“No, we texted you.” Said King Seung.

Silence.

“ We want you to cure our son, Prince Yoseob”  stated King Junhyung, breaking the awkward silence that was caused by his husband.

“Yes,our son’s been cursed by an ugly old hag” added King Seung.

“I see…” Kikwang responded, nodding his head at the Kings’ words, “have you tried pouring a bucket of ice-cold water on him?” he asked.

Silence.

Another awkward silence filled the room.

“are you sure he can cure hyung?” Prince Donwoon asked facing his two fathers. The  man is a simpleton, he now knows that. ‘He’s been cursed!!Ice-cold water? What the.., he’s handsome face is doomed.’ thought Prince Dongwoon.

“Yes, he’ll cure your hyung, sweety” King Hyunseung answered him, “Otherwise its off with his head”.

“Yes, afterall Kikwang isn’t just our royal adviser, Woon-ah”, King Junhyung said and paused for moment before continuing, ”He’s a wizard, Woon-ah. A wizard!”

 The room went silent again.

Silence.

“Riiiiiight” said Prince Dongwoon, rolling his eyes out at his father’s lameness. ‘Now is not the time to be parody-ing Harry Potter, Im surrounded by idiots. Idiots’ he thought to himself. “well then,..i’ll be in my room if you need me” he said walking off , thinking of how much he’ll miss Kikwang’s handsome face when his father cuts his head off later.

“cursed by an ugly old hag, my poor prince”, Kikwang said admiring Prince Yoseob’s cute sleeping face, “Don’t worry Kings, I know a potion that might work”

With that said he went out for a while and came back carrying a  small bag. He opened the bag and pulled out a giant cauldron, a stirring stick and some green goo. He poured the green goo into the cauldron and with a snap of his fingers made a fire pit below it. From his bag he pulled out and put in the cauldron..a giant lizard, a stinky sock, lettuce, pickles, a glass of fresh goblin blood, a paper bag filled with throw-ups, broccoli, tomatoes, sugar spice and everything nice, some toxic x, a pinch of salt and peppers and a whole bottle of hot sauce. He stirred and he stirred and he stirred all the ingredients up, til his two muscly arms cant take no more.

“Don’t worry, my Kings, just one more week of stirring and cooking  and this potion will be good to go” Kikwang said assuring the two Kings.

“Why don’t we just get a prince to wake hyung up?” suddenly suggested Prince Dongwoon who was holding a camera and was secretly taking pictures of Kikwang for his diary later,”you know…true love’s kiss, like in those fairy tales” he continued, still taking pictures.

“Dongwoon? I thought you went up to your room?” King Junhyng questioned, raising an eyebrow at his son.

“Meh, I got bored and felt lonely” the prince answered him with a shrug.

“True love’s kiss” Kikwang muttered to himself,” THAT’s IT! Prince Dongwoon, you’re a genius!” he continued and hugged Prince Dongwoon out of excitement and joy. “true love’s kiss..why didn’t I think of that?” he said and laughed to himself.

“Maybe you were just too smart to think it” Prince Dongwoon answered him, still trapped in the short man’s hug..he feels intoxicated by the man’s heavenly scent.

“True, I was simply too smart to think it.” Kikwang said letting go of the Prince, ‘we’ll have a prince kiss him like snow white and sleeping beauty” he continued.

“But sleeping beauty was by a prince not just kissed, I wont let my son get !” exclaimed King Seung, making all eyes and heads turn to him.

“S-seung-ah, no one’s going to our son. And sleeping beauty was not .” King Junhyung said to his husband.

“Yes, she was! She was when a prince found her sleeping in her tower! And she had babies!! She was and had babies!!! And fairies took care of her kids for her! She. Was. .!” Half shouted King Hyunseung.

“but Seungie~ that’s not what happened in the movies” King Junhyung said whining at his husband’s weirdness.

“That’s the Disney version Junhyung! Sleeping beauty was ! Disney lied to us! Disney is a LIAR! They give little girls false hope about love and life, junhyung-ah. DISNEY LIEEEEEEEES!” The weird King once again shouted with teary eyes.

“There, there Seung” King Junhyung said patting his husband’s back, “There, there. Come Seungie, let’s go to our chambers and my mini me and I will help you cheer up” he continued as he gently pulled his husband to their bedroom’s direction.

Their next scene would be an earth-shaking mind blowing bed scene which is too rated it cannot be included in this unrated story, and is therefore not included for safety reasons, ending the screen time of the two Kings—for now atleast.  And no, the author isn’t just making up excuses for her lazyness.

“That was….something” Kikwang said in all awkwardness.

“Yeah,” the prince too said in all awkwardness.

“W-we should start finding a prince for you brother now.” Kikwang suggested trying to break free from the awkward atmosphere.

“Yeah, want to make out—I mean make posters”

“Sure”

And so the two made posters and print ad’s informing everyone of Prince Yoseob’s condition. And all the king’s horses and all the king’s men everyone who saw it, different types of men of different age, shapes and sizes,  came a running and a knocking on the palace doors.

The first man was a greasy man, with his chest always showing and cheesy heart services, he leaned down and let his lips touch those of Prince Yoseob’s. One, two, three seconds passed and the prince is still sleeping.

The first man failed and was thrown in the dungeons.

The second man was a grampy old hamster and with his really tiny eyes that never opens, he too leaned down and let his lips touch those of the prince’s. And one, two, three seconds passed and prince Yoseob is still sound asleep.

The second man failed and was thrown in the dungeons.

The third man to try was a rapping dinosaur, with his weird and out of this world laugh he too met the same faith as the first two.

The fourth man was a giant loud chodding, he leaned down and kissed and failed like the others. He too was thrown in the dungeons.

The fifth man was a handsome young  derp, holding a bamboo pillow in his arms he leaned down for a kiss and a second, two, four, six seconds passed and prince Yoseob was still soundly sleeping. The fifth man failed and got thrown in the dungeons.

The sixth man was a real man, muscles here and there and moves like jagger, but alas even his manly lips couldn’t wake the prince up. He too got sent to the dungeons.

The sixth man came with the seventh man, he was a tiny young man with femine features. The seventh man did not try like the others and went and marched his s-line down the dungeons.

The eighth, ninenth,  tenth , hundredth, thousandth.. down to the last man in line all came and tried but alas every single one of them failed and got thrown in the dungeons.

“That’s the last of them..now what do we do?” asked Prince Dongwoon, slowly starting to lose hope for his brother

“I don’t know..i think every man in the kingdom has kissed your brother already” Kikwang answered him.

“Yah! Watch your mouth! My hyung aint no !”

“I never said nor implied that he was,” kikwang said sighing,” I need a drink”

“Me too,” the prince agreed and called a servant to bring them beverages.

A few seconds later a handsome waiter walked in carrying a tray with two glass of orange juice in one hand. The waiter was about to hand the beverages to Prince Dongwoon and Kikwang when it accidentally slips on a banana peel inconveniently lying on the floor. Everything is in slow motion as the waiter stumbles and falls on top of the sleeping Prince.

Accidentally his lips had touched those of Prince Yoseob.

Loud exaggerated gasps could be heard from Prince Dongwoon and Kikwang as they witness the hands of Prince Yoseob slowly move.

A second, two, three seconds passed and the prince’s eyes slowly fluttered open.

The prince was woken by the waiter’s accidental kiss.

“Ah! Was that you, my prince, my lips who prest!” Prince Yoseob asked as he slowly and gently sits himself up.

“He wakes! He speaks! And we shall be blest!”, the waiter sang in rejoice as he helped the prince to sit up, “You’re not offended?” he soon asked, fearing he might have offended the Prince with the kiss.

“Oh dear, not at all!” the prince answered him, smiling shyly, “Aren’t you the gentleman who was to call?” he asked.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! What’s with the old English?!!!!” Prince Dongwoon said interrupting the two, “Oh hyung im happy you’re finally up” he said as held his brother’s hand affectionately.

“Dongwoon-ah, what happened?”

“Oh nothing, you just got cursed by the ugly old hag that’s all”

“Oh”

“Yup and he woke you up!” Prince Dongwoon said pointing to the still unnamed waiter.

“You,” he called for the waiter and asked “what’s your name?”

“Doojoon” the waiter answered.

“Doojoon”, Prince Yoseob repeated the said man’s name, “Doojoon, Doojoon, Doojoon” each time he says the man’s name he feels his heart beat more and more faster.

“Doojoonie~!” he exclaimed and hugged the man.

The two staired each other lovingly before slowly meeting each other's lips in a slow passionate kiss.

And like all the other fairy tales in the world the two then lived happily ever after. The end.

 

 

lol well that hahaha please dont kill me, not that you could anyways XP, and dont you guise love just how painfully short Doojoon's appearance is?