The Story

New Year

I grabbed her hand and smiled giddily. She looked back to see my best friend's expression, and so, Jiyong was clearly happy for us. We walked together, hand in hand, on the stage. There was nothing wrong with that, nothing. Fans liked it, they liked our interaction, nothing happened to be wrong. Our relationship was not open for public's information.

YG became mad at us when the rumor of us sharing fries 'romantically'. The disaster started since then. 

It was the time when me, her, and Jiyong were about to shoot our music video. I'm very proud to say that actually, sajangnim had prepared a so-called y scene for me and her, only me and my Bom. Ah, you do know that 'Oh Yeah' is more focus to TOPBOM thingy, right? But the choreo and settings were all changed because of the 'fries sharing' tragedy.

Well, why can't lovers be happy? I know that we're celebrities and I couldn't blame the fans that shared the rumor, but....

Celebs got life too. 



Sajangnim was so angry at the both of us. He was afraid of crazy fans that would bash us. 

With that, I found myself lost contact with her right after the MV shoot. She changed her cellphone number and the rest 2NE1 members were shutting their mouths up. That was it. Since then, our lovey-dovey interactions were all fake. Interaction was only allowed for performances. Once, I got caught about to hold her hand when GDTOP performed with 2NE1. Sajangnim scolded both of us again and no more interaction was allowed for us. 

I was depressed and Bom was avoiding me more and more. 

Months and years passed, I thought that no more 'us' between me and her. 

The emotional of mine was getting worse and so, I wrote my rap lyrics in 'Bingle Bingle' that was, and is, and forever dedicated to her. 
You know, she was my life. The hell! She is my life. I couldn't live my life without her, only God knows how hurt I was. I even thought to quit YG once, but that was seriously an extreme way to kill myself, I didn't want to be a beggar!

Long story short, BIGBANG attended MAMA 2012 and won, I must say, many awards. Mnet held a after-party and that was the day when I got drunk real bad accidentally went to 2NE1's dorm and rushed to her room. I didn't really remember things that I did, but I remembered that I heard her cries and pushed me outside. From the story that I got from Dara noona, I was hugging her forcedly and I said, "I'm sorry, I'll make it for you!" 



The next thing, BIGBANG, 2NE1, and other YGfams, had to attend SBS and MBC Gayo Daejun. 



For the sake of the oh-so fantastic performance, Sajangnim arranged some unique performance for us. I was happy for Jiyong that he finally got the guts to ask Dara noona to appear in his 'Crayon' performance. And what about me? Well, you can't hope much. TOP will be always be TOP and I was way too scared to make my move again. 

The same thing happened at MBC. Youngbae and Chaerin, those love birds, even showed their 'friendly' interaction on stage. And me? I kept stealing glances to her but she didn't even bother to look at me. Seemed like the maknae noticed my awkward moves and decided to embraced her and Dara noona. Yeah, Mr. GD was all shy again that time. 



What a disaster to start a new year. 



That's it! I won't let our relationship break like this! I couraged myself. 



I finally got her number, after bribed Dara noona with baby Jiyong's photo. And so, I finally called this girl. 

 



"Yeobuseo? Nugu--"



"Bom...."



"I'm hanging up."



"No! Wait!! Can we talk? I'll go to your dorm."



"Whatever." She hung up after that. 

 



I brought my feet to run. Scratch that, I brought my feet to catch the love of my life. 

 



KNOCK KNOCK

 



"Noona! Noona! Open up!!" I banged the door. 



I heard their whispers.  

"Should we? I feel bad at oppa." Minji said. 



"I don't know!" The main rapper said. 



"Let him in, they seriously have to fix their relationship." Dara noona said and a few seconds later, the door opened for me. 



"Thanks." I said to them. 



"No problem. Now go get your girl-on!" Chaerin said excitedly, imitated Jiyong's song.

 



I felt my body was shaking but I didn't care. I wanted to get her back in my arms. 

 



KNOCK KNOCK

 



"Bommie-ah.."



". . ."

 



I sighed. I knew that it was going to be like this. 

 



"I know you're listening."



". . ."



"Fine. Let me just get this straight. I don't know what's going on with us, but the only thing i know is that we have the same thing, called love."

 



I heard faint sob sounds came from her room.

 



"I love you, Bom. Let's fix this. I know it's hard for us being celebrities, but why Chaerin and Youngbae can handle it and not us? Bommie, I need you. Please don't leave me like this."



 

Her sobs were more audible and it made me sad but a little bit glad at the same time. That meant she was still love me, right?

 



"Bommie.... Please, let's start over and forget the past."

 



I sighed when no reply came. 

Maybe next time. My mind said. I was about to go back but then, I heard her footsteps and the door opened, revealed a very poor-looking Park Bom in front of me. Her eyes were red, obviously, she was crying real hard. 



 

"Tabi...." She said while was crying. 



I hugged her. "N-Neh, Bommie.."



"I'm sorry...." She said with sobs and tightened her hug to me. 



"Neh, me too."



"No!! I'm the one who has the fault!"

"Ssssh, like what I said, let's start over and forget the past."



"I love you."



"I love you too."

 



I realized that the mood of kissing was on and I bent down to kiss her lips. Well, I was about to, but then....

 



"Ehem!" The leader mocked.

 



Yeah right, I was damn inside 2NE1's dorm.

 

"Nah!" I protested and pecked Bom's lips. 

"Bye girls! WOOHOO!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

 

 

 

With that, I ran back to my dorm and shouted happily. "WELCOME BACK MY LIFE! WELCOME, 2013! THANKS GOD!!!"

 

 

 

"What happened to TOP hyung?" 

"I don't know panda, but his voice is kinda annoying, would you kindly press the 'off button' behind my ear?"

I know! It's already way too late! >_<

But please, do comment your opinion and Happy New Year to anyone who read this :)