This time make it sweet

This time make it sweet

Sandeul and Nicole are now in university. They managed to get into the same university despite they aren't taking the same course.
  As they're in new environment, of course they made new friends, and their new friends are Baro and Jinyoung. Actually they're from the same high school, is just that they're not so close during high school time. The five of them always go together no matter what happens, they're real best friends.
  It's winter time, the five of them are together as usual enjoying their winter break.
  "Christmas, hmm.... what should we do on Christmas? Any plans?" Jinyoung is always the first one to plan the events.
  "Movies! You know, it's quite a long time we haven't been to the cinema, and I miss the popcorn so much," Baro, who had always wanted to go for a movie.
  "I guess that you miss Clara more than the popcorn!" Jinyoung teased Baro while thinking of the first time they went to the cinema and met Clara, a part-time worker in the cinema and Baro totally fell for this girl.
  "Awhh! Stop it! It's already a past tense, ok? Clara rejected me, but I do miss her," hearing that sentence, Baro tried to deny it but he can't, inside his heart he really hopes that Clara will accept him one day.
  "Nic, what about you? You don't act quiet usually, any problem?" leaving both of the boys arguing, Sandeul went near Nicole who is acting differently from usual.
  "Nah, I'm fine. It's just that I haven't finish my assignment. I felt left out as you guys had finished everything and are all ready to relax. "
  "That's it? I thought what big problems. Assignments are as easy as ABC, why are you so worried?" he said it as he is good in everything, none of the task in his university year bothered him.
  "Ish! You don't understand, taking neurology is not that easy ok? There's lots of things to memorize and so on. You guys will definitely don't understand, " Nicole spit out all her words angrily and walked out of their apartment unit with a big bang on the door.
  "Ehem, Mr Sandeul, what's the matter again? You're now in big trouble, I guess she's really mad with you, she had never been this way before," Jinyoung stopped arguing with Jinyoung after hearing the bang on the door by Nicole and interrogated Sandeul with a shocked expression, as well as Baro.
  "I don't know, but nowadays she is always like this, she ignored me and showed tantrum at me most of the time, it's just that you two didn't notice it."
  "That must be your fault then, I think she is jealous because you spent most of your time with your GIRL classmates instead of her," Baro emphasized the word girl and laughed with Jinyoung.
  "I don't think she is that kind of girl, she is different from others," Sandeul shook his head.
  "You'll never know what a girl thinks, dude!" Baro laughed and continued to talk with Jinyoung.
  "It can't be, right? Nic is not a girl like this, but why do I feel like our relationship is in danger? Something's not right, or is it I'm thinking too much?" Sandeul mumbled to himself after listening to what Baro said.
  Since they were in the university, they seldom go dating because they're always busy with their own work. They often quarrel because of some small matter and it's getting worse and worst. Sandeul realized that their relationship is going to be in danger but he doesn't know what to do. He's afraid that he might lose Nicole. 
  In Nicole's apartment unit which is just a storey below the other three's, she was hugging the toy bear that Sandeul gave her and grumbling to it :" Sandeul you fool! Why can't you just say something nice? It's so different with how you treat your classmates, is it because of I'm your girlfriend and you treat me like this? Arghh!! Why would I complain about him? He did nothing wrong, but why am I so angry, I shouldn't have done that, he must be mad at me now, probably he wouldn't talk to me for days. Argh! Why am I so stupid and so emotional?! Very stupid of me!" Nicole was so regret with what she had done just now, she just hoped that everything will be fine by then.
  As days pass by, as what Nicole had expected, Sandeul didn't talk to her for like 5 days. She was sad and don't know what to do. Without noticing her footsteps, she tripped a stone and fell onto the ground and her hands start to bleed. She can't hold her tears anymore and at this moment, a hand appeared to her, she was surprised:"Sandeul?" but when she lift her head up, it wasn't Sandeul but Jinyoung.
  "Are you okay?" Jinyoung helped her up and asked.
  "Thanks for helping, I'm okay, bye," being afraid of letting Jinyoung see herself crying, Nicole said in a rush and ran away as fast as she can.
  "Nic!" Jinyoung shouted at her, "I think we need to talk, I don't think you're doing good," he walked towards her and gave her a piece of tissue.
  Nicole was stun:"How did you know that I'm crying?" "Oh, you were crying? I just wanted to give you the tissue to clean your injuries," Jinyoung just realized that.
  "Oops, looks like I'm the one who is thinking too much," Nicole felt so embarrassed.
  "Actually what happened to you two? I noticed that you two weren't together this few days," he asked Nicole out of his curiosity.
  "I don't know but... I think he's angry with me about that day's incident," she stammered.
  "You mean Sandeul is angry with you because of that? It will never happen! He is not that petty," he laughed at that reason.
  "I know, but maybe he had changed, who knows?" she sighed.
  "Don't think too much, it's very late now, go back home and sleep well, bye!" with that, he walked away and turned back in sudden, "I'll better send you back, it's dangerous for a girl to walk home alone at this time. Besides, we stay in the same building." Nicole nodded her head and smiled.
  "Sometimes, I feel like you are more like my boyfriend than Sandeul. It was quite a long time since he sent me home even though I'm just staying a storey below you guys," she suddenly spoke.
  Jinyoung gave her a funny laugh and thought inside his mind:"I wish that is a truth." "Hey, what are you thinking? I've reached my unit," seeing that Jinyoung is thinking far away, she nudged him.
  "Oh, bye, have a sweet dream!" he gigled. "Same to you, don't get kidnapped on your way back!" she  laughed.
  When Nicole was about to sleep, her phone rang, there was a message from Sandeul:"Are you asleep? If not, will you come to the field of our apartment? I'm waiting for you." Nicole almost shout when she received that message and quickly rushed out after changing her clothes. But after a moment, she was afraid that Sandeul asked her out because of wanted to break up with her and walked slower.
  When Nicole approached the field, she saw Sandeul standing there with a guitar and the field is decorated with candles that formed a heart shape. Just as Nicole walked near Sandeul, he started to sing a song:


 

"Your stare towards me that takes my breath away
Your beauty that shines so bright
and takes my breath away
There’s no reason to avoid it or stop it
I’ve already found out about you

 

Your heart that wants to leave here  
You want me to take you away from here  
Don’t mind them and don’t waste even a bit of our time together

 

This moment, be my girl  
Like a dream, be my girl  
Stay together with me tonight
 
Forever, be my girl  
oh be my girl 
I want to make you my girl

 

I love you baby girl girl girl tonight  
I need you baby love love love tonight  
This night where I can’t come to my senses from you  
This time make it sweet
Slowly come towards me and show me your heart

Don’t worry, I’ve already fallen for you

Because you’re too pretty  
I don’t want to ever have you taken away  
The moment I confirmed your stare
my heart wanted to take you

 

Tell me that you love me now  
Show a bit more of you to me 
Come towards me a bit more truthfully

 

This moment, be my girl
  Like a dream, be my girl  
Stay together with me tonight

 

Forever, be my girl 
oh be my girl  
I want to make you my girl

 

I love you baby girl girl girl tonight 
  I need you baby love love love tonight 
This night where I can’t come to my senses from you  
This time make it sweet

 

 
  Nicole was stun, she can't believe her ears, she can't even speak a word. At this time, Sandeul slowly approached to her:"Will you be my girl?" 
  "You must be kidding, I'm already your girl," she smiled.
  "I'm sorry for not being good to you since we were in university, will you forgive me?" Sandeul asked again. Nicole started to cry, and nodded her head hardly:"No, you wasn't wrong. It's all because of me, I'm not considerate to you, I thought you will break up with me. I'm so scared," with that, Nicole cried harder.
  "Silly girl, how would I want to break off with you? We went through so much to be a couple, why would I want to give up our relationship?" Sandeul hugged Nicole who was still crying.
  Nicole said while watching the stars:"It's beautiful, isn't it? I thought we will never be like this again."
  "Ha! I'll never let you go. You will always be my girl. And you know what, I wrote that song specially for you, since you wrote me a song," Sandeul said, looking at Nicole.
  Just when Nicole wanted to reply him, they heard some noise, as they listen more carefully, they found out that there was someone quarreling. "What? You want to break up with me? Is it because of that jerk Sandeul? You love him? He had a girlfriend already!" the guy said. "I don't care! I think he likes me more than Nicole," the girl snorted. 
  Because of the apartment is nearby their university, lots of the student rented here and this couple are from the same university as Sandeul and Nicole. Nicole got angry after listening to what the girl said and ran off. Sandeul chased after her without thinking much, trying to explain to her:"Nic, listen to me, it's not what you had heard. She's just my classmate, maybe I treat her to nice and she thought that I like her."
  Nicole closed her ears and continue running without giving Sandeul to explain more. Suddenly, a motorcycle dashed out and Nicole thought that she was going to die. When she has more conscious, she realized that she was fine and the person who was lying there bleeding was actually Sandeul!
  Nicole was shocked when she saw Sandeul's head was bleeding non-stop:"Sandeul! Answer me! Don't sleep!" But there wasn't any answer from Sandeul, he was unconscious. The ambulance reached after awhile since some passerby called the ambulance.
  "Nic! What happened to Sandeul?" Jinyoung and Baro hurried to the hospital after knowing the accident.
  Nicole shook her head and replied with a weak voice:"I don't know. He has been in the operation theatre for an hour."
  Baro and Jinyoung noticed her trembling voice and Jinyoung comforted her:"Sandeul will be fine. Actually what happened?"
  "He got bumped by a motorcycle while chasing after me," Nicole answered and continued with the ins and outs of the whole incident. By the time she finished, the doctor came out.
  "Is Sandeul okay? How is he now?" Nicole ran to the doctor immediately. "He is now okay, nothing much serious." With that, the three of them felt relieved.
  For the next few days, Sandeul was still unconscious and the other three took turns to look after him. Nicole keep blaming herself for being too impetuous that night. And at the fourth day of after the operation, Sandeul regained consciousness."Sandeul? Do you know us?" Jinyoung was the first one to ask.
  "Of course, how can I forget you guys?" Sandeul smiled.
  "Phew! I was afraid that you'll be like how the dramas usually acted-- you'll lost your memories, haha!" Baro laughed.
  "Ha, ha, ha, very funny of you. This is reality, not in dramas," Jinyoung sneered and pulled Baro out of the ward, "Take your time," Jinyoung winked to Nicole.
  "Do you feel all right?" Nicole asked.
  "No."
  "Where do you feel not well? I'll call the doctor for you," Nicole was panicked. But Sandeul hold Nicole's hand tightly and point to his heart:"Heartache, understand? Because of someone didn't want to listen to my explanation."
  "Sandeul! You scared me! I know I was wrong, sorry for not listening to your explanation," Nicole apologized.
  "Hmm... I shall forgive you then," Sandeul winked, "If you kiss me." "Don't expect that!" Nicole tried to run away but Sandeul pulled her and kissed her:"If you don't, then I'll take the first move." Nicole smiled:"Seems like you are all okay now, I'll continue that day's problem, WHO'S THAT GIRL?" Nicole raised her voice.
  "I told you, she's just my classmate, my heart only has you, you're my only one."
  "I won't fall into your trap! So you don't need to flatter me," Nicole laughed.

  It's Christmas, the five of them were in Sandeul's house. 
  "Hey, who gave me this?" Baro grumbled when he saw the present he get was a teddy bear, "Who needs a teddy bear?"
  "It's my gift! I thought it would be taken by Sandeul," Nicole shouted.
  "Oh, no wonder there's an 'I love you' word here," Jinyoung added.
  Nicole blushed. "Hey, you two! This is call ROMANTIC okay?" Sandeul said, acting like want to beat both of them up.
  "Aww....boyfriend defends his girlfriend. Jinyoung, do you feel cold here? They don't even care about us sitting here," Baro teased.
  "By the way, it's glad that you two are fine again," Jinyoung said.
  Sandeul and Nicole stare at each other, and gave a big smile without caring Jinyoung and Baro teasing them.